Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-25-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
ZingFG

Default Make Your Choices

So this is about making choices given a situation and these situations can vary alot. I will try to make this gender neutral but since I am a male, some situations might lean more towards the males side and these questions are also aimed for submissives. You can bold your truths or just write it underneath.

1. You're partner has been unsatisfied in bed but also doesn't want to break up. He/She gives you the choice to either only perform oral on them and not be allowed to orgasm, or to let other people sleep with your partner but you're allowed to orgasm.

2. You're changing in a pool change room and before you realise that you've entered the wrong change room. You hear voices coming from the hallways leading to both the pool and lobby area. Do you hide underneath a bench/ behind lockers, make a run for it to the other change room and risk getting seen or scramble to put your clothes back on and get caught.

3. Someone manages to take a nude photo of you without face and sends you a message saying that you're now theirs to play with or else they'll share the image on the internet. Their first order is that you must drink a cup of your own piss. Do you let them share the photo online or do you obey while knowing that there might be more orders.

4. An online dom/domme tells you to go to a sex shop and try to perform oral sex on anyone in the shop and bring them back home. You see 3 different people that you can choose from. A early 20s petite brunette womanlooking at butt plugs, a mid 30s muscular man with tattoos looking at lingerie or a mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages. Who do you approach?

5. You're in a mixed bathhouse where you're in the sauna and you're sitting next to 2 other people that are the attractive sex to you. They'rre both attractive to you. They're both staring at you intensely and you realise that they're both masturbating underneath the towel. Suddenly, there is a power outage and you feel 4 hands groping you. Do you take off your towel and let them grope you or do you push them off and make your way out of the building.
ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:02 AM   #2
YoungFella

Wink

1. You're partner has been unsatisfied in bed but also doesn't want to break up. He/She gives you the choice to either only perform oral on them and not be allowed to orgasm, or to let other people sleep with your partner but you're allowed to orgasm.

2. You're changing in a pool change room and before you realise that you've entered the wrong change room. You hear voices coming from the hallways leading to both the pool and lobby area. Do you hide underneath a bench/ behind lockers, make a run for it to the other change room and risk getting seen or scramble to put your clothes back on and get caught.

I honestly don’t know what I’d do in that situation but I feel like that’s most likely what my first reaction would be, assuming the bench is a decent hiding spot.

3. Someone manages to take a nude photo of you without face and sends you a message saying that you're now theirs to play with or else they'll share the image on the internet. Their first order is that you must drink a cup of your own piss. Do you let them share the photo online or do you obey while knowing that there might be more orders.

I think I’d probably ask more questions to find out if they knew me or I knew them or they knew any of my social media accounts and other stuff. Then even after all that it’d probably depend on my mood. If they time it right, I might actually want to obey them anyway.

4. An online dom/domme tells you to go to a sex shop and try to perform oral sex on anyone in the shop and bring them back home. You see 3 different people that you can choose from. A early 20s petite brunette woman looking at butt plugs, a mid 30s muscular man with tattoos looking at lingerie or a mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages. Who do you approach?

5. You're in a mixed bathhouse where you're in the sauna and you're sitting next to 2 other people that are the attractive sex to you. They'rre both attractive to you. They're both staring at you intensely and you realise that they're both masturbating underneath the towel. Suddenly, there is a power outage and you feel 4 hands groping you. Do you take off your towel and let them grope you or do you push them off and make your way out of the building.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:29 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

4. An online dom/domme tells you to go to a sex shop and try to perform oral sex on anyone in the shop and bring them back home. You see 3 different people that you can choose from. A early 20s petite brunette womanlooking at butt plugs, a mid 30s muscular man with tattoos looking at lingerie or a mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages. Who do you approach?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 04:06 AM   #4
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default My Scenario 5.0 choices

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/21(was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,122.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:34 AM   #5
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 08:04 AM   #6
ZingFG

I guess I should also give my choices

ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:47 AM   #7
AnotherGinger

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:17 PM   #8
finnyboi

He/She gives you the choice to either only perform oral on them and not be allowed to orgasm

scramble to put your clothes back on and get caught.

do you obey while knowing that there might be more orders.

a mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages.

Do you take off your towel and let them grope you

kik is finnyboi01

gmail is [email protected]

likes are: exposure, age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation.

limits are: blood, scat, anal, pain
finnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 09:41 PM   #9
SebC

1.Let other people sleep with your partner but you're allowed to orgasm.

2. Scramble to put your clothes back on and get caught.

3. Obey while knowing that there might be more orders.

4. Mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages.

5. Take off my towel and let them grope me
Old 01-01-2021, 04:56 AM   #10
just_anonymous

Tracking Dares

BDSM test results

My Human Sexuality Map

I need to be controlled and humiliated. PM me lines and writeforme tasks or humiliate me.
just_anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:41 PM   #11
fl1985

Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 08:05 AM   #12
JimmyKarlo

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:45 PM   #13
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:14 PM   #14
LexiLyn

4. An online dom/domme tells you to go to a sex shop and try to perform oral sex on anyone in the shop and bring them back home. You see 3 different people that you can choose from. A early 20s petite brunette woman looking at butt plugs, a mid 30s muscular man with tattoos looking at lingerie or a mid 40s lady with red hair looking at chastity cages. Who do you approach?

LexiLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:56 PM   #15
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

If its missing my face I don't care. I would play around with it but have no problems letting them release them.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk