Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-31-2020, 03:36 AM   #31
just_anonymous

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices
1) You can walk around naked or
2) Dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex

The T.A.R.D.I.S. lands on your front lawn do you join the Doctor?
Yes/No

You live in a sci-fi universe-
1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

A sexy vampire gives you two choices
1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)
2) You have as much water as you’d like to drink but it’s filtered pee
3) You’re granted immortality (you know you get home but when is a mystery)

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device or
2) A BDSM club as a sub to everyone domme/dom there?

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or
2) Be tied and be tickled to you piss yourself?

Tracking Dares

BDSM test results

I need to be controlled and humiliated. PM me lines and writeforme tasks or humiliate me.
just_anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 05:22 AM   #32
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices

Yes/No

1)You have the power of transformation but every time you transform you pee your pants or
2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

1) She cannot turn you but you will be the packs sex slave doing whatever is required of you or
2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only.
1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice)

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body or

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 12:16 PM   #33
JimmyKarlo

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 26.02., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: Buttr 2nd stage
Last cum: 26.02.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 01:14 PM   #34
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Yes

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

2) Be tied and be tickled to you piss yourself?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-31-2020, 02:18 PM   #35
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:07 PM   #36
LexiLyn

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
LexiLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:22 PM   #37
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Hard choice as both are great options

No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:18 PM   #38
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Hard choice as both are great options

Yes

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:27 PM   #39
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

You go to a party and you clothes get ruined on your way there. Your BFF at the party gives you two choices:
2) Dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex (I always thought that being naked & crossdressed resulted in the same amount of feeling exposed, but I have now realised i feel much less exposed while crossdressed)

Yes, obviously/No

2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked. (If no-one can see you’re naked, do you really feel as though you are naked?)

Would you rather go
2) A BDSM club as a sub to every dom/me there? (at least this way i’ll get some)

Torture time wyr

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:13 PM   #40
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

1) You can walk around naked or but only if I knew everyone was fine with me being naked

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:24 PM   #41
Marquise

I'm filling these up 'cause it's fun to imagine ways to bypass these horrible scenarios lol. Most of them sucks both options, though.

Yes/No

2) The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked. (I mean, I'd be invisible, so who cares if I'm naked? No one'd know)

2) She can bite you but you’re the lowest on the totem pole getting the last of left overs if any are left and treated like dirt.(I'd accept this but then escape from them ASAP, pull a trick from Katerina Petrova's book and spend my eternal life running from those old baddies that are trying to get their revenge on me... maybe build my own army of vampire slaves to protect me and fight them off).

1) You can be transported to a nearest city but you must give up a limb (your choice) (I'd give up my right arm, as I need legs to walk and I'm a lefty. When I get home, I can get a prostectic, so it's not that bad. It's better to drink pee an still be lost... and to be a lost immortal, especially since genies are tricksters and I'm pretty sure that the deal would be like "yes, you are immortal, but you still age, enjoy being a lost skeleton lol")

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device or (I don't think I'd want to go on a orgy as sex with strangers isn't appealing to me, so this way, I can excuse my lack of sexual activity on the device)

Torture time wyr
2) Be tied and be tickled to you piss yourself? (Humiliating? Yes. Does it hurt? Maybe, I hate being tickled. But it hurts less than wax. Also, I could piss myself really fast just to get it over with, and the wax one doesn't have a time limit.)
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:40 AM   #42
taridaa

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr
taridaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:34 AM   #43
kaleshwar

Yes/No

Would you rather go

Torture time wyr

edges, denial, cbt, anal, hidden public, photo, uretha play

dislikes(may do):
scat, pee, cum eating, post orgasm toture

hard limits(don't even ask): family, illegal, meat, eggs, or anything made from those, animals, blood, cutting, piercing.
kaleshwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:26 AM   #44
ninonero37

Yes/No

2)The power of invisibility but your clothes don’t turn invisible with you so you’d have to walk around naked.

Would you rather go
2)A BDSM club as a sub to everyone domme/dom there?

Torture time wyr

27m - sub
BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/KLZEwVUz

Kik: ninonero3

Likes:JOI, Lovense Toys, Edging(less than 2 days), Cum Control, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Pee play, Mild Pain, Pooping infront of others
Doable:Diapers, Eating Cum, Hidden Public, pee drinking,
Dislikes:Scat, Hard Pain, Obvious real life Public, Face.
ninonero37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:36 AM   #45
Bluntwick

Yes

You’re stranded in the desert and come across a genies lamp. He tells you you can have one wish only

Would you rather go
1) To an orgy while locked in a chastity device

Torture time wyr
1) Be tied spread eagle to a bed and have ice and wax dripped on your naked body
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk