Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-02-2020, 03:48 PM   #61
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Fucked in the ass
2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Mouth Fucked
3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Caressing
4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Cum fuck
5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Held spread eagle
6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Just a little
7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Warm
8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck me for two hours
9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Every hole
10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both for sure

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 12:39 AM   #62
Sissilyboy

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
- fucked in my ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
- fucked in my ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
- entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
- that can cum (would like it slimy)

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
- spread eagle

- super slimy

- warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
- think 2 hours is enough

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
- a slave for a hole week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
- both

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:00 AM   #63
Sluttyslave418571

Fucked in the ass, even if it was 2 hours
2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caressing my entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?cum, fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle with arms spread above my head

Just a little slimy.
Warm
Let it fuck me for 2 hours
Be a slave
Cute guy tentacle monster
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:22 AM   #64
hail

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:07 PM   #65
ShyButHorny

Red face

1. Tease my clit for an hour.

2. Fuck me in the mouth.

3. Caress my entire body.

4. Cum fuck me.

5. Hold me in spread eagle with my arms above my head.

6. Super slimy tentacles

7. Warm tentacles

8. Fuck me for 2 hours.

9. Be a tentacle monsters slave for a week.

10. Cute guy tentacle monster
ShyButHorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:48 PM   #66
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

This seems like fun so here we go!

ass for 10 minutes, just imagine how much they could do
2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth by tentacles?
Mouth, I want to know how deep I can take
My entire body for sure. I can only imagine how overwhelming it could be
Tentacles that could cum, I want to be filled to the brim with cum.
I think I would want to be wrapped tight, I love both but the idea of being compressed and unable to move a muscle sounds amazing
Super slimy. so that I can get fucked faster and harder
Warm for sure
hmmm, as much as i would love to do both, I would go for fuck me for 2 hours.
slave for a week, I would love to not know when I might get attacked
both.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:01 PM   #67
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Definitely ass for 10 minutes, I wouldn't be able to handle an hour of teasing I don't think.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Ass again, I have a terrible gag reflex.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Entire body, it just sounds more fun.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Tentacles that can suck, it would be more stimulating.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? I could go for either of these, but if I have to pick I'll go with wrapped up tight.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Cold, just to add another sensation to it.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Honestly I would prefer both on this one but if I had to pick again, I'll go with fucking for 2 hours.

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Slave for a week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? I would prefer it to be a girl.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #68
Joes_9494

Ass fuck me😏

Both but probably go for a mouth fuck.

Definitely caressing my body.

I kinda have cum fetish so yeh. Cum.

Spread eagle 🦅

A little slimy. Depends how slutty I'm feeling tbh.

I think warm.

Fuck me

Both slave for a week fucked in every hole.

Cute girl
Joes_9494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:32 AM   #69
Dareme373

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your clit for an hour?

Dareme373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 06:26 AM   #70
ShyDutchie

..I'll take fucked.

Fucked in the ass sounds nicer.

As I hate tickling, caressing it is

Cum and fuck..

Wrapped up tight

Super slimy sounds fun

Warm!

I'll take the fucking..

I'll take the week.

It's a tentacle monster... Does it matter?
Curious: Online exposure, Messy diapers, laxatives.

Limits: Scat, things involving friends/family, CBT, anything illegal, cross-dressing,

Toys: Lovense Hush/edge, plugs, dildo, gag, wrist/ankle cuffs, chastity cage, diapers, deep freeze, collar, pup hood, tail, paddle, nippleclamps
ShyDutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:36 AM   #71
socklover

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:13 PM   #72
CumEater

kik: SissySlut1030
CumEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 01:10 PM   #73
redba

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Teased

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caressing my body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? That can cum

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Be spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Just a bit sliny

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Warm for sure

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Why not both haha

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Both

Limits: Humiliation, bodily fluids, public/video, permanent
redba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:09 PM   #74
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Hmmm

Question Would you rather (tentacles)

Please tease my clit for an hour

My ass is all yours

Caress my entire body please

Cum in me. Yes please

Wrap me up tight.

Super slime. Better lube that way

Keep me warm

Fuck me for 2 hours

A slave for a week

Both of course

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:27 PM   #75
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub View Post
My clit, definitely
Depends, generally ass
Entire body
Suck, that could be fun on my clit
Spread in Private, wrapped in front of others
Super slimy, make them easier
Either works
Fuck, but I’m just as happy cuddling
Slave
I favor girls, but any works
This was kind of embarrassing
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk