Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-13-2021, 01:26 PM   #121
obedientsphsub

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?No actually
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?Yes, I was walking home from a bar, and couldn't hold it.
It just came out

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?No
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?Yes, I walked in on them fucking while growing up, but didn't know what it was.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?Yes, while moving in college, my mom found my collection of panties.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?No
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?Yes, see above
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?Yes, growing up in school
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Yes, I gambled with a fart and lost, badly
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?All the time
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?Declined yes, walk of shame, no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?Not all the way down
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?I confessed my feelings for someone in a drunken voice mail.
They were not reciprocated

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?No, but I don't talk about people behind their back much
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?Yes, I'm into SPH, and sent a pic of my small dick to a accidental random on snapchat. Luckily it wasn't someone I actually know
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?Oh yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?Collection of panties or sex toys
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?More than Im comfortable with, doesn't take much to find them
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?More than a few times, but more often than not that can be humanizing
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?Not really
25. Have you ever been in jail?No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?Haha, yeah
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?WHO BRUSHES THEIR TEETH NAKED?
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?No
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?my 8th grade science teacher, still ddo
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Who hasn't? But my first was Lydia from Beetlejuice
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?Yes, but that happens
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?First date, no. But I've been denied a kiss. Which was weird because we'd already kissed?
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?Yes, but that happens all the time
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?No, I bathe in the blood of virgins each night
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?I have, but I usually keep it trim
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?I'm sure I have, but no lasting memories
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?Again, these things happen

Limits: Public, blood, scat, permanent, face-pics

kik: obedientsphsub

Always happy to chat with new people
obedientsphsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:15 AM   #122
Belssedbaelor

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?I once did on a school trip, i tried to hide that it happened and kept my distance from anyone else, no one said anything to me though.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? I've had a diaper leak and wet my trousers before, that was an accident. otherwise not.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?my dad did once on the toilet.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?nope
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Parent found chastity cage in my room before
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? nope
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? nope
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? nope
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? also no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? nope
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? vomiting but only once i was home.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? haha nope
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? yes, at corner shop i went to regularly, ran out of money on my card.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?not really fallen just tripped on them.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? nope
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? nope
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? nope
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? yep ,at my friends house. luckily he did have a plunger.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? diapers.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? there is but im sure they dont show my face so its probably ok.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?nope.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?yes, i get way too nervous
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
25. Have you ever been in jail?nope
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?way too many times, at work before, no one mentioned it to me but someone must have seen.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?my brother
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? nope
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?when in school accidentally called teacher 'mom' a couple of times
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?nope
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? anime characters definitely
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? nope
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? nope
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? nope, im not great at making first move anyway.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? nope
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? couple times at tesco, not my fault though
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? my face
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? no, shave mostly anyway/
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? yes, if its really bad i find a way to get it xD
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yep had that in public toilet before as well its the worst.

Wedgies, spanking, masturbation, piss, pooping/peeing self, gagging, filling underwear, diapers, smelling underpants, light cbt, chastity, anal play.

limits
blood, eating shit, loud, roomates, pc access

http://bdsmtest.org/r/jURR5vKC

kik:kingbaelortheblessed

Currently looking for a long term daddy, msg me on kik if interested
Belssedbaelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:21 PM   #123
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?Way to often thru about grade 4. No medical reason was determined except I just could not hold it properly. In K and 1st I actually had isues at times both messing and peeing my pants. The school had spare clothes kept for me. While I dont remember other kids reactions I know it must be enough that I remember the humiliation is going to the clothes to change. In K the clothes were actually kept in another room that was older kids. Not sure why in that school but an older kids class has a single bathroom. They were old enough to know exactly why anybody went into that bathroom.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? Not many but a few times I was out too long without a proper bathroom. THose times were not appropiate to "find a bush", so after holding too long I had an accident. Also a few diaper leaks that wet my pants if you count that.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? A few times parents opened the door of bedroom but could have been worse than me naked.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? One time early in childhood to accidentally see your parents having sex is enough to avoid anything like that in future
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Yes my brother accidentally found my kink pages. Now he wont admit what he was looking for to accidentally find them.
ALso my parents found a pacifier of mine when I was about 14. A quick ask about it with some of family around. I dont remember the story I gave but was never discussed again.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? no
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? no. I suspect one, but no proof.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Dad caught me masterbating after a shower. His only response was "dont't exert yourself too much after a hot shower"
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? parents 1 time
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? as a guy..too often.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? no
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? no
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? no
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? no
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? too often
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? closest full of my kink supplies.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? no
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? not to my mind
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? probably
25. Have you ever been in jail? on the good side...
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes but nothing humiliating
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes...To often with my dad. We swore he was born in a barn.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? no
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? no
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? drinks
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? all too often
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no. I'm sticking to that story :-)
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? A few stores are all too often.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? no
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes. One of my reasons to trim it off often.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes, but most often can find someway to scratch.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yes.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315

Last edited by lowlysub; 01-14-2021 at 03:25 PM.
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:41 AM   #124
LiamTheTransMan

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
Yes, when I was 11. I raised my hand to ask permission to go and the teacher ignored me for ages. Time went on, I became more and more desperate until the dam burst. The entire room went silent except for the sound of my piss cascading over the edge of my seat onto the carpet.
That teacher never ignored a student again for the rest of the time I was in her class.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
For a while in my late teens I suffered from nightmares and there was a 50/50 chance I'd wake up to find I'd wet the bed.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
No.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
My mum went snooping on my PC when I was 12/13 and found out I was bi and in my early 20s I had a therapist "accidentally" out me to my parents as trans.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
No.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Frequently. I started masturbating from a very young age and my mum took it upon herself to put a stop to it. By 5 or 6 I'd learned how to be discreet enough to only get caught a handful of times from then on.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
No, I do it silently and let someone else take the blame.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
No.
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
No. If I know I'm running low on funds I always double check the amount before I go shopping.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
No.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
When I get drunk I call my relatives to tell them how much I love and appreciate them.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
No, I'm too careful for that.
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
No.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
No.
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
I have clogged many a public toilet. Never in my own home or anyone else's. I guess public toilets are built different?
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
Every. Damn. Time.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
My vibrator, mostly because it's currently on and between my legs.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
No.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No.
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
No.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No.
25. Have you ever been in jail?
No.
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
I walk around with my zipper down a lot. Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to tell the world something, I don't know.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Yeah. That's on them though, they didn't lock the door.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
No.
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yeah. It was super obvious too, everyone knew about it.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
When I was a kid I had a fantasy about getting spanked by the woman from Tom & Jerry. That was the first in a long line of cartoon fantasies.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
No.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
No.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
I stole a cola bottle from a pick n mix when I was 4/5 and my mum took me and my brother back to the store, made me apologise to the member of staff, then bought my brother a bag of pick n mix while telling me I was banned from eating sweets for a week.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
No.
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
I've had loads on my chin since masks became a thing.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Yes. Worst is when I'm driving and they get yanked every time I use a pedal.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes, I usually take the first opportunity to go to a bathroom and have a good scratch.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
No.
LiamTheTransMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 06:17 PM   #125
Dareme373

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? NO
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? YES oops
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? YES
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? YES
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? YES
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? NO
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? NO
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? NO
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? YES
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Maybe
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? NO
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? NO
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame"while returning your items because you can't buy them? YES
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? YES
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? NO
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Don’t think so
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? NO
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? NO
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? NO
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? YES- mainly at night
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My phone haha
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? NO
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? NO
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? YES
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? YES
25. Have you ever been in jail? Noo
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? YES- tights
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? YESss
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? YES
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? YES
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? NOT really
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? YES
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? NO
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? YES
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? NO
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? NO
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? YES
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? NO
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Once
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? YES but I did it anyway
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? YESs
Dareme373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:59 AM   #126
Marquise

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? No
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? No
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? All the time lol, I don't have a problem walking naked around my house, it's not a taboo thing in my family.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? See above lol
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Not outed, but once I slipped up in a conversation with my dad in my gramma's earshot and that's how she found out I'm bi. She wasn't happy.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No, but my parents have called while I was masturbating and I had to drop everything to pick up the phone call. Ruined the mood.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No. But I heard them once.
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes, once in the classroom I farted and then eveyone was guessing who did it, and a guy I hated said it was me. And I was like "yeah, you caught me, how?". And he said he was only trying to mess with me and he had no idea it had actually been me. There must have been other times, but this is the one I remeber the most.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Only in a jokingly way among friends and family.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Once in the supermarket. I was trying to buy groceries and my card declined, and I didn't have enough cash to pay for it all, so i had to leave some things behind and I wanted to die of embarresment.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Yes, in middle school, in a rainy day the stairs were very slippery and I fell on my ass. It hurt.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? No. I've never got really drunk.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No, but once I sent a sexy snapchat to my friend instead of the girl I was flirting with (they have similar names lol)
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yeah, but never in public, just at home.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? Possibly, I don't remeber, but it's not beyond the realm of possibilities. But I wear mostly black pants so it wouldn't show.
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? My collection of Disney Princess Doll... I'm almost 19, I shoudln' have toys... that I play with lol
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? No
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Kinda? When i was I child I actually believed in those posts that claimed that if you reblogged you would find money or something like that. They are a kind of scam, aren't they?
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Ohhh so many times. Like the time I told her I was in love with her and she said she only liked me as a friend.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? No, I only argues with my teachers when I was sure I was right.
25. Have you ever been in jail? No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes to both. The hole thing is embarrassing, because I don't want to look like I'm poor and can't afford new clothes. The zipper thing is just "meh, oops".
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes! SHout out to people who don't lock the door in public bathrooms... or to public bathrooms that have lock problems.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? No, but I've told someone on purpose only to be told they don't love me.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? Yes, I did that with my teachers lol
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Oh my... if I had. I was so in love with my physics teacher in the second year of high school that I straight up joined the TCC on tumblr lol. I still think he's hot and I would have sex with him in the blink of an eye.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? LOL yeah. Okay, but Jessica Rabbit is sexy as fuck. And I've a thing for video game characters, but have you seen Nero from Devil May Cry? How could I not fantasize about him?
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes. When I was younger. I can't recall the situation, but I know that I must.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? No
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? No. I'm great cheater. I used to pass the exam answers to my classmates in high school and never got caught.
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? No
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Yeah, sometimes. Especially when I'm nearing my period.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? What???? This happens?
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yes. Just do it beneath a table or hide in a corner.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yep. One time happened in a mall and it was almost a spy mission to get to the next stall without anyone seeing.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 12:49 PM   #127
levu
getDare Sweetheart

In first grade I did
No
No
I don't remember doing so
No
No
No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
My grandparent walked in on me I don't know for sure if they knew since I was under my blanket and I did use a lot of them at the time
I may have walked in on my mom and step dad but I was so tired I don't know if I saw what I thought
caught farting? everyone farts numerous times a day I am not sure its something to be caught
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
no
no
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
No
I've slipped on stairs several times but never in a humiliation
no
no
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
no
No I did once message someone with the same name as someone else and got more personal than I intended for that person but not to the point of sexting
I have mostly lived places with awful plumbing so yeah
n/a
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
either my flashlight or all my open tabs
I don't know
Probably if you count buying crappy subpar products but not like prince in Nigeria need to get money catfishing or whatever major web scams.
I always feel like an idiot in front of a crush. I don't think I ever don't make an idiot of myself. I don't think I can give an example all I feel is cringe can't think of anything.
no
no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Yes I have a pair of pants I have set aside to mend the huge hole in the crotch and sometimes it gets mixed in, you can't always see it so sometimes I put it on go out and have a hole visible from certain angle that you can see into my pants so I have to walk to try to hide it. its difficult but I believe I am successful
I've had many people not lock their stalls or the bathroom in restaurants and grocery stores. It's common as hell.
No
I don't remember doing so its more of a young person thing so I probably wouldn't
Yes 7/8 grade science teacher
yes a few
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
thank god no
I am a klutz so yes I have knocked over way more drinks than I care to admit.
no
I don't do those so I can't get caught doing them lol
I've had many times a tag wasn't removed or deactivated correctly.
I notice them forehead nose and between brows but I don't know that they're noticeable when they appear or if I am hyper aware.
no
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
yes all the time I itch all the time everywhere
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
Probably but I usually check first
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 03:11 PM   #128
Hazel_b

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? yes when I was about 6
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? no
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? yes
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? no
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? yes kinda
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? no
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? yes
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? yes
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? heard them
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? lol yes
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? yes
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? yes
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? no
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? oh yes
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? yes
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? yes
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? yes
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? toys
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? dont think so
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? yes
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? yes
25. Have you ever been in jail? no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? no
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? yes
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? no
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? yes
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? no
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yes
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? not now
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? no
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? yes
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yes
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 06:57 PM   #129
badboy3892

No, but one of my earliest memories is that in preschool I was using the urinals and for whatever reason the kid next to me thought it would be funny to turn and pee on me instead. My parents had to come and bring me a change of clothes and I blame it for giving me shy bladder issues for years afterward.

Not yet, and I hope not to anytime soon.

No.

Not really "caught" but my dad didn't always care about putting on his clothes between showering and opening the door.

No, thankfully

No

No

Not in the act, but one time I took a bottle of hot sauce into the shower to put on my penis while masturbating in there (it's one of my many fetish things) and stupidly forgot to take it with me when I left. Was very embarrassing the next morning when my mom asked me about it and I tried to claim I used it as a shampoo (which I'm not sure she bought at all but she didn't press the issue further fortunately)

Again, not in the act, but once when snooping through their room as a teenager looking for my dad's dirty magazines I came across a sex tape they made. I shut it off and put it back pretty quick.

No, or at least nobody has complained about it.

Fortunately no, I do have IBS issues that give me cramps and diarrhea out of nowhere a couple times a year but it hasn't happened on a date

Only by my dad at home.

Not declined, but I did forget my wallet before going to the store once and had to go get it and come back.

Nope

I don't drink, so no.

No

No

No

A couple times when I was younger, not anytime soon though

I'm male and periods are one things I certainly don't envy.

Shit, there's several options for what might be the most embarrassing. I suppose I'd go with the My Little Pony doll with a hole I put into a specific spot intentionally...

Not to my knowledge. There are a few videos of me masturbating (without my face showing), but I put those up myself.

No. I really hate scammers though.

Kind of, in high school. I had a crush on this one girl that I sort of wanted to keep private but the other kids in my class kept badgering me and noticing I became very embarrassed when they suggested that I liked her. And then one time they did that to me in front of her.

Not really. Not wrong enough to remember about it anyway.

No, I'm a good law-abiding citizen

Zipper down, no. Hole in my pants, yes, in the knees or ankle areas. I don't like having holes in my clothes, it bothers me a lot once I'm aware of it.

Not to where I've seen anything.

No

No

Nope. Most of my favorite teachers were pretty old and the few teachers I had that were at least traditionally attractive didn't do anything for me.

Oh my gosh, I could go on for hours about all my hentai and furry waifus and how I'm much more bisexual for furry characters than for humans. I'd marry Twilight Sparkle. I've willingly looked up so much Pokémon and My Little Pony porn.

No, but I really don't eat out that much.

Not that I can remember.

Never really asked for one on a first date.

No

A couple times, but it was the alarm being defective or the cashier forgetting to take the alarm tag off.

Sometimes, particularly on my nose, which is kind of annoying and painful when it happens.

No. But when I was younger one of my weird fetish things was to stick my penis through the pants fly and zip it as tightly as I could against my cock before masturbating. Don't really do that much anymore but that's probably more a consequence of how I rarely wear pants with a zipper anymore.

Yeah, plenty of times. Common enough that it doesn't really even faze me when it does.

Yeah, a couple times. If it's late at night and the rest of the family's asleep I'll just go for it but if others are awake I'll ask someone to bring me a roll.

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 06:20 AM   #130
JJVersBi

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? Nope
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? I wet the bed once, not sure how that happened
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Luckily no
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? Nope
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? Luckily no
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? Nope
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? Not that I am aware of
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Nope
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? Nope
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Nope
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Nope
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Only by my partner
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? Nope
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Nope
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? Nope
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? Nope
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? Nope
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? Nope, but that would be funny
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? At home, yeh
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? NA
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? Beer pong game with written dares with the game
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? Yeh, loads
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? Nope
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Nope
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Nope
25. Have you ever been in jail? Nope
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yeh many times (Sometimes even on purpose)
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yeh, my sister
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Nope
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? As a kid, I said it to my teacher
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Nope
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Yeh but not saying who
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? Nope
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Nope
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Nope
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Nope
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yup, and I keep on walking
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Loads on my shoulders and top of back, but not many on face
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Many times, I don't shave
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? Yeh on a plane recently, and I had to in the end
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Nope

Sorry there wasn't much interesting storrys here

28/m/uk - sub

Up for anything and yes, you can post my pics online

Find me a dice dare and I'll do it
JJVersBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 12:50 PM   #131
Dentz99

no
i have peed the bed a few times
no
no
no, but my parents found a stash of panties
no
didnt have sex, but made out with her and fingered her
mom walked in as ex gf was giving me bj. We were sitting on couch she came thrpugh the door behind us, dont think she saw anything.
no
yes, multiple times
no
haha yes
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?yes but was due to a problem with bank
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?yes
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?luckily no
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?yes
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?no
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?no
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?honestly nothing really embarrasing
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?oh im sure, all from playing on here
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?yes
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?yes
25. Have you ever been in jail?no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?yes
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?yes
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?no
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?no
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?no, had mostly older teachers
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?no
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?no
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?yes
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?yes, and now we are together
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?yes, cheating on school worm
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?yes, there was a security tag in my wallet that i didnt know about
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?i used to
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?no
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?nothing really bad
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?yes only in a private bathroom

Kik: dentz9

Dislikes: Pain, anal, full public, cum eating
Limits: Scat, Piss, Permanent, Extreme pain, cbt, Extreme Public, Family, blackmail, personal information, face
Dentz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:24 PM   #132
zeph

Rainbow

No.

Not full on but sometimes if I have an intense sneeze some pee will come out.

Not in the past few years, my parents have been better about respecting my privacy when I visit.

Nope

Nope and don’t plan on having that happen.

Nope, I live far away from my extended family.

Nope

Once by my parents in high school. I don’t know if they knew what I was doing since it was in my bed under the covers.

Thankfully no.

Probably, I have IBS and am intolerant to several foods so I do get gassy and it can be extremely painful to hold it in.

Not on a date but again I have IBS and food intolerances so several get togethers have ended in me leaving early due to stomach issues.

No but most of my friends are aware of my stomach issues.

No. I’m pretty good with my spending. The only time when my card has been declined has been when my card numbers were stolen so I had to get new cards and I accidentally gave the cashier the card that was deactivated.

Yes, once a year or so. I have balance issues so stairs can be difficult for me at times.

No, I don’t drink.

No

No, if I’m sending a long message, I usually check the contact I’m sending it to.

No, again I always check the contact or do it on a different messaging app like kik

Only the public toilets with crappy plumbing. I always feel bad just leaving it though.

I have PCOS so this used to happen all the time to me when I was in middle school. My period were so irregular and heavy that I could never predict when the next one would happen and it would show up in full force just whenever it wanted.

Probably all my toys.

Probably but none of them have my face in it.

Nope

Probably

I’m too timid to argue with an authority figure.

Nope

I get crotch holes in my pants after they’ve been worn for a year or so and some of these holes I’ve discovered while out and about.

Haven’t we all done this at some point?

Not that I can think of.

Only teachers in elementary school.

No, I always thought it was weird.

Ok but like that’s 99% of my crushes. Some of those anime men are fine.

Food sensitives coming in clutch. I usually look at a menu online before I eat somewhere so I can make sure there’s something I can eat so nope this hasn’t happened to me.

Yeah, I’m very clumsy sometimes.

I don’t kiss on the first date. They’re lucky to get a hug from me.

No, those types of things aren’t worth the effort. It’s honestly easier to just do it the right way instead of trying to cheat your way around.

I work in retail. I set that bitch off all the time bringing carts in from outside.

Yes, usually hormonal acne on my chin and jawline. I’ve been working on it and it’s been getting better.

No I usually wear panties so this isn’t a problem

Yeah but I usually just excuse myself and go to the bathroom.

Not in the past few years. I always make sure my bathrooms are stocked.

Last orgasm: 04/14/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Toys: wand vibrators, slim pussy vibe, egg vibe, plugs (XS, S, M, L), plug vibe, ball gag, cuffs and ties, orgasm belt, dildo vibe, rabbit vibe (can’t fit it in pussy yet)

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm Log

My rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2023, 01:51 PM   #133
jestergestures

Not that I can remember.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
No.
Not that I can remember.
No.
No. (Thankfully.)
Yes.
All the time.
I guess my dildos, or maybe my spanking implements.
Possibly.
Unfortunately.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yeah, as a kid I probably did that once or twice to a teacher.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
I probably have, but accidents happen.
No.
No.
Yeah, but it's usually just because a tag didn't get removed off something I bought.
Yes.
No, but I got my nipple caught in the zipper of my chest binder once.
Sometimes.
Occasionally, yes.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 08:36 AM   #134
vibratoruser

i've had very embarassing things happen to me in school, but i don't think i ever peed myself. don't remember kindergarten.
i think i was 13 the last time it happened, so not an adult, but also over the age it usually happens.
no, luckily
my parents (especially mom) don't really have a problem with that, so yes, my mom changes with her bedroom door open, right in front of the door.
sexuality yes, when i came out to my mom. kink not, luckily.
no
no
not that they knew. i did, though.
no
not that i remember
no
they didn't know it was me
yes, i've been broke for years haha
yes. i'm very clumsy.
i've never been drunk
i don't think so
no
i don't think so
has happened, yes
yes, but only to an extent where nobody noticed.
my sex toys. actually, i'm genuinely scared of that. my parents are very bdsm/masturbation-negative
no
no
oh all the time. i'm shy, autistic and i have anxiety issues.
not an authority figure, no.
no
definitely. just last week, there was a hole in my pants. it wasn't very visible, but damn, the jeans were new, too...
yeah
no
probably a teacher in primary school, yes.
yeah, actually, but i only realised years later. at the time, i didn't know i was into women, so i only realised like 4-5 years later.
i don't think so
no, luckily
i'm very clumsy, definitely.
no
no
i once set off one while i was entering a store. i was shopping with my aung (i was like 7 at the time), she bought a sweater for me, we went outside and into the next store, and there it went off. so we had to go back and have the tag removed (the store also realised their alarms didn't work) haha
yeah, on my face. do people not get zits on their face?
not that i remember
i had a yeast infection, yes, felt like dying.
my siblings constantly forget to put a new roll if they empty it. or they'll leave like 2 papers on it.
Old 12-17-2023, 03:20 PM   #135
Marquise

Not that I remember. Once I dropped a cup of water in my pants and some girls laughed because it seemed I had peed myself, but I hadn't.
No
Not exactly "caught" because nudity was never a problem in my house so my parents have seen my naked many times.
Same as above

No
No
Not sex, but I kissed someone who I later found out was married
Once my mom kinda caught me masturbating. I was in the shower and quickly dropped my hand. I had my back turned to the door so IDK if my mom saw anything

No, but I heard it once and it's mortifying.
Does the classroom counts? If so, yes.
Yep. Vomiting because I was too drunk
Only in a playful way by friends and family
Twice!!! One time I had to just leave the store, but the other time I had cash
Yeah.... recently I broke my ankle doing this
No, but I've texted my ex some late night booty texts and the next day pretended I had been too drunk to remember (he had said no)
Yes, in high school and in college. I have this issue that my voice is very loud so people hear me from far away. But the person I was talking about hated me too lol
No
I hate both done that and also pretended I sent the nude to the wrong person
Only in my house
Only through underwear, not actual clothes
Getdare still opened in my PC
IDK, I can't be sure no one leaked a nude I sent. I never found any, but I did post some to Twitter and even tho they are now gone, I know nothing every truly disappears in the internet.
No
Far too many times....
Not that I remember. I pride myself on only ever arguing about things I know about
No

With the zipper down yes, but I don't see why it's a big deal, it's not like you can see anything!
Yeah, in public bathrooms when the door has the lock not working
Far too many times on the phone
My teaches when I was a kid
Oh yeah, my physics teacher in high school and my biomol professor in college
If comic book characters count, the yes
No. The menu has the prices
Probably
No, but I usually wait to be kissed instead of making the first move
No, I never tried to steal anything
Yes and I was terrified someone had slipped something in my purse but the alarm was just malfunctioning and set off to metal
Unfornutely
No. How that would even happen?
I got it, but I just hide and scratch it
Both at home (not a problem) and in public (which is a problem)
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk