Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-03-2021, 08:41 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Default Kink Spotlight

1. What’s one kink/area of kink that you’ve been exploring lately?

2. How have you been exploring it?

3. Are you exploring it alone or with a partner?

4. Have you purchased any toys/tools in order to dabble in it more?

5. What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone else who has taken an interest in it?

6. What’s a question you have about it? Maybe someone else can answer it for you.

7. What sparked your interest in this kink?

8. What do you like about it?

9. What have you disliked about it?

10. Do you have an end goal? (A specific scene in mind, a skill to learn a feeling to achieve etc.)

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 12-03-2021, 10:43 AM   #2
lceppa

I'll try to answer to all questions:

1. I'm explored by several months femdom and submissiveness to female and how to expand practices to accomplish in the ones I consider most achievable now.

2. I tried to read stories, online articles and obviously some videos also if the videos don't reveal the mental feels of the femdom.

3. Unfortunately I'm exploring alone. I'm married but, at this stage, it's very difficult to manage this argument.

4. Yes, started with classic toys but also books. I'm in continuos discover of what could be interesting for me.

5. Sincerely, I'm not feel in the position to give advice, considering my lack of complete experience

6. One single question that my mind continues to bring up is: Is there a real way to even get close to what you can experience in real femdom? Or is it a wasted time?

7. I think that it started by feel and posture versus some female. But also, probably less important (I don't know), a part of the time where I can abandon my mind and my body control to another person, I mean a female for me. I live constantly in decisions to take.

8. I think I like principally how sadic could be a female

9. The lack of creativity and the mechanical nature of the scenes. I love to understand why the actions.

10. As I wrote above, I'm trying some practice that I consider humiliating requested by a Mistress. But deeper, what mental changes they bring me and how to manage them
Dare Received List

PM or Kik: lceppa

Height: 1,68 mt
Dick size erect: 16cm
Dick size flaccid: 6,8cm

DirtyCode

December cum count: 5
lceppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 05:17 AM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. What’s one kink/area of kink that you’ve been exploring lately?==cum eating

2. How have you been exploring it?== watching videos

3. Are you exploring it alone or with a partner?== alone

4. Have you purchased any toys/tools in order to dabble in it more?== yes vibrators

5. What’s one piece of advice you’d give someone else who has taken an interest in it?== dont know

6. What’s a question you have about it? Maybe someone else can answer it for you.==how do yu eat cum b4 the mood leaves yu?

7. What sparked your interest in this kink?== a mistress i was serving

8. What do you like about it?==the taboo of it

9. What have you disliked about it?==not being able to do it yet

10. Do you have an end goal? (A specific scene in mind, a skill to learn a feeling to achieve etc.)== my goal is to eat all my cum everytime i jo
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk