Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2021, 08:20 AM   #1
RosieNipples

Default F31 BBW - I Do Your Request or Get Exposed: A Personalized Dare Game

In this game you will either get a pic/vid of me doing whatever you want to be added to an album or you get the link to that album and expose it.

How it works:
Send me a message on Kik (gdrosienipples) asking for a specific photo or <10 sec vid for me to add to my album (album has only one fun teasing vid at start of this thread). Request a photo of any body part/pose or vid of me doing something I can do in less than ten seconds. Be as specific as you like: location, what I’m wearing (or not), toys, angle of photo, etc.
You can ask for me to do anything you want to see, NO LIMITS (aside from the ten seconds max length for a vid), BUT if you ask for something I’m not willing or able to do then instead of me adding a new pic/vid to my album you get the link to expose the entire album anywhere you choose and have to send me proof.

No limits to the exposure except you are the one to do it and you give me proof after. For example, you could just share one pic from the album to website or share the whole album to someone’s PM. Proof can be a link to where it was posted or screen caps of the reactions to it or adding me to the group where it was shared, etc. You could match level of exposure to difficulty of your request if you want. Feel free to get creative with how you expose me!

If you ask for something I’m willing to do I will send you the pic/vid you requested and add it to the album. You only get the link to the album if you ask for something I won’t do, but you won’t get your request that way. So if you’d rather get your request than expose me pay attention to my likes/limits in my sig. And if you want to expose me, challenge by limits.

You can use this thread to help each other out if you want.
And if you don’t have kik ask your request in the thread and I’ll pm you the link to the album or your request pic/vid.

The game stops when the album has 50 total pics and vids on it or on 12-7-21, whichever comes first. (Maybe if it gets to 50 first I have to do something else? Like make a kik group and do one of the requests I refused? Or make a new dare thread? Ideas welcome!)

Please post below if you have any questions/suggestions for my little game!

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:24 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

No suggestions ... I just wanted to say welcome back!! Sounds like you have another fun adventure in store for yourself ... good luck!!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 12-03-2021, 11:04 AM   #3
RosieNipples

Update: Each person may ask for one request a day until the game’s over.

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
Old 12-04-2021, 04:37 PM   #4
RosieNipples

Thought I’d leave a little hint here to bump my thread: The album is currently at 15 items.

Do with that what you will.

Old 12-04-2021, 09:28 PM   #5
RosieNipples

Update: Instead of photo you may also ask for a screen cap to prove completion of online exposure type requests.

Old 12-06-2021, 01:05 PM   #6
RosieNipples

Last day of this dare is today!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose me, female, game, nudes, request