Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
Closetsissy123

Smile Christmas party

I will be attending my work Christmas party next month and I'm looking for outfit suggestions. I want to be humiliated and seen as nothing more than a slut to serve any of the guys cocks that I work with. Post links on here and in a week or so I will create a poll for everyone to vote. Price is not an issue at the moment. Thanks for reading.

Hard limits: scat, piss, blood, family members other than girlfriend, animals. Ill let you know pretty quick those are just the ones I can think of right off hand.

Last edited by Closetsissy123; 12-01-2021 at 04:16 PM.
Closetsissy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 03:06 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What are the sizes we need for you clothes?

What are the restrictions at the party? I doubt you can arrive in just a ribbon thong. Full outfit? Some skin showing? A little more detail would help.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 03:38 PM   #3
Closetsissy123

I am a size Xtra small to small. The more skin showing the better but I wouldn't want to show up in just a thong as it takes away from the tease aspect of it. A few of my coworkers know that I crossdress as I did something similar on Halloween as I was Harley Quinn. We will also be playing dirty Santa and I more than likely will be cooking for everyone.

Hard limits: scat, piss, blood, family members other than girlfriend, animals. Ill let you know pretty quick those are just the ones I can think of right off hand.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:22 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Ok. Do you have anything already on hand like bras/panties, forms, makeup, wigs, toys, etc?
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 12-01-2021, 04:37 PM   #5
Closetsissy123

I have an entire female wardrobe consisting of bras, panties, microskirts, micro dresses, bikinis, booty shorts, crop tops, corsets, maid outfits, skin tight jeans, very thin t shirts, see thru clothing like leggings, a couple of mesh tops and bottoms along with about 30 pairs of heels none shorter than 5 inches all the way up to locking ballet heels. Also have knee length and thigh high boots as well.. My hair is naturally long so I don't own any wigs. I do own breastforms and a vast array of makeup. For toys, I have several jeweled butt plugs. Some have dangling jewelry on them and they are impossible to hide in a microskirt. I just got my new one that is an XXL jeweled plug. Its quite big! I also have a anal hook. Bondage equipment like cuffs, rope, locking collars( favorite is my locking SLUT collar ), spreader bars, locking gags, a lush vibe, a micro chastity cage that I wear pretty much 24/7, dildos that range from 8 to 12 inches long and the biggest (12in) is about 5.5 to 6 inches in girth. I also have belly button piercing and my earlobes are pierced.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:15 AM   #6
Closetsissy123

Just want to bump this so it still gets seen.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:31 AM   #7
Closetsissy123

Bumping this again. Any ideas?

Old 12-03-2021, 04:15 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I don’t have anything in mind clothing wise yet, but how about a holiday calendar? Pieces of paper numbered 1-24, each written with a toy or such for you to add as people pick open more and more numbers.
Full signature here!
Old 12-03-2021, 04:22 PM   #9
Closetsissy123

That could work. It would be cumulative I assume? Would I post the numbers and corresponding toys and such here or should people just send me numbers for a list I make of my own accord? Then I'd post what corresponded as the numbers were picked.

Old 12-03-2021, 04:56 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closetsissy123 View Post
That could work. It would be cumulative I assume? Would I post the numbers and corresponding toys and such here or should people just send me numbers for a list I make of my own accord? Then I'd post what corresponded as the numbers were picked.
I was thinking that people in your office could pull numbers, but it makes sense that you should pick your numbers before you arrive at the party.

Regardless, you should have a tramp stamp that says Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!
Full signature here!
Old 12-03-2021, 05:00 PM   #11
Closetsissy123

Definitely going to do the tramp stamp. 😉

Old 12-04-2021, 04:29 PM   #12
Closetsissy123

Bumping this again.

Old 12-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #13
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Thinking a naught Mrs. Clause type outfit...

https://www.costumescenter.com/produ...d?currency=USD

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638

Last edited by Blue Fox; 12-04-2021 at 08:47 PM.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:46 PM   #14
Closetsissy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
Thinking a naught Mrs. Clause type outfit...
I like that idea! Think you can find one that is slutty enough?

Old 12-04-2021, 08:53 PM   #15
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Guessing the one I linked isnt good enough?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, exhibitionism, public humilation, slut