Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2021, 11:18 PM   #1
MissKylie

Female 30F/ Mistress - Make 2022 Rules for my Slave

Hi everyone,

With 2022 approaching and world opening up, i wanted to bring all of you in to add/ modify/ remove some house and office rules for my lovely little slut. She is 23 for everyone reference.

You can see her current rules below for your reference. I am looking forward to new rules, modified rules getdare community can conjure up from their kinky mind.

House Rules:
  1. She always have either butt plug or lovense inside when at home
  2. She will only wear lingerie and high heels at home when there are no guests. In case of guests, Master and Mistress will choose the outfit.
  3. She has to cook morning breakfast and serve master and mistress in bed.
  4. She has to wake up master with blowjob and mistress by licking her. If she fail to do so anyday, she will have 50 spankings in morning before going to work.
  5. She will be coming home little early to cook dinner and wait for Master and Mistress to come home. While they eat, she will stand nearby to serve them food. During their dinner time, she will always have butt plug, vibrator and nipple clamp on. She is only allowed to wear a thong/ g-string that time.
  6. Every night, she will be spending 15 mins tied to a pole in garden to reflect on what she achieved that day.
  7. She will have Master and Mistress name written on either tits and fuck me sign at both pussy and ass
  8. She will be ball gagged for 2-3 hours when we are at home, mostly when she does house chores and not for full time.
  9. At night, she will have 2 hours when she can talk freely otherwise she will have to wait for us to speak to her. She loves talking so this rule got her to calm down and know that constant blabbering is not good.

Office Rules:
  1. She will wear lovense and butt plug to office everyday
  2. In office, I control her lovense and she need to have vibrator in bag for back-up
  3. For dress, she isallowed to only wear mini skirts and tight shirts or office wear mini dresses. Given it is office, she will be wearing thong and push-up bra only with it. This all is with 6 inch stiletto and proper make up daily.
  4. Within my purse, she will be keeping a nipple clamp and ring gag everyday along with make-up set.

As you decide on her rules for new year, please see her likes, dislikes and limits.

Loves/Likes: Spanking, humiliation, degradation, anal, public, dress control, sex, verbal degradation, Public Humiliations, exhibitionist

Dislikes: Punishments, Corner Time and Edges

Limits: Blood, Permanent damage, Scat/pee, Clothespeg

Love,
Miss Kylie

kik: misskylie91

Last edited by MissKylie; 12-01-2021 at 01:46 AM.
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 03:02 AM   #2
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKylie View Post
Hi everyone,

With 2022 approaching and world opening up, i wanted to bring all of you in to add/ modify/ remove some house and office rules for my lovely little slut. She is 23 for everyone reference.

You can see her current rules below for your reference. I am looking forward to new rules, modified rules getdare community can conjure up from their kinky mind.

House Rules:
  2. She will only wear lingerie and high heels at home when there are no guests. In case of guests, Master and Mistress will choose the outfit.
  4. She has to wake up master with blowjob and mistress by licking her. If she fail to do so anyday, she will have 50 spankings in morning before going to work.
  5. She will be coming home little early to cook dinner and wait for Master and Mistress to come home. While they eat, she will stand nearby to serve them food. During their dinner time, she will always have butt plug, vibrator and nipple clamp on. She is only allowed to wear a thong/ g-string that time.
  6. Every night, she will be spending 15 mins tied to a pole in garden to reflect on what she achieved that day.
  7. She will have Master and Mistress name written on either tits and fuck me sign at both pussy and ass
  8. She will be ball gagged for 2-3 hours when we are at home, mostly when she does house chores and not for full time.
  9. At night, she will have 2 hours when she can talk freely otherwise she will have to wait for us to speak to her. She loves talking so this rule got her to calm down and know that constant blabbering is not good.

Office Rules:
  2. In office, I control her lovense and she need to have vibrator in bag for back-up
  3. For dress, she isallowed to only wear mini skirts and tight shirts or office wear mini dresses. Given it is office, she will be wearing thong and push-up bra only with it. This all is with 6 inch stiletto and proper make up daily.
  4. Within my purse, she will be keeping a nipple clamp and ring gag everyday along with make-up set.

As you decide on her rules for new year, please see her likes, dislikes and limits.

Loves/Likes: Spanking, humiliation, degradation, anal, public, dress control, sex, verbal degradation, Public Humiliations, exhibitionist

Love,
Miss Kylie

I think she needs some body maintenance rules:

Workout: a daily 15 minute naked HIIT workout with lovense inserted

Dry skin brushing: 3 times a week a full body massage with a bristle brush to ensure skin is in top condition. Either self adminsistered, or done by you with her suitably restrained (arms stretched above head, legs spread).

Shower: every shower should end with a 1 minute cold rinse which is good for circulation. At your discretion she should be allowed to play with herself in the shower but not cum. Occasionally she should be required to take a completely cold shower straight after waking up which will be a healthy and invigorating shock to the system.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 03:27 AM   #3
May.el

I dont have any rules ideas but i just have to say its all sondes so good. You sub is lucky to have you
Feel free to tease and bully me on kik, don't be a creep tho: Noya.oz
May.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:49 AM   #4
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Lovely rules. She's lucky thoughs !

You should make her learning slave's positions (you should know them too) and make her practice time to time.
At any moment, any place, she'll take and assume the position at your word.
I'll send you the link of a good video in pm.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:53 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hi everyone,

House Rules:

Office Rules:

Love,
Miss Kylie

She to wear a made to measure chastity belt (Christmas present?)with you controlling key. Also punishments to be administered with a tawse on inside thighs.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:13 AM   #6
DiaperSlaveBunz
getDare Sweetheart

All media like movies music and tv shows must be approved and must be female friendly
Like chick flicks

Bunz Must Refer To Itself In The 3rd Person.
Make Sure Bunz Is Obeying It's Chastity/Diaper And Join It's Group To Check On It.
KIK: DiaperSlaveBunz

DiaperSlaveBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:34 PM   #7
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by May.el View Post
I dont have any rules ideas but i just have to say its all sondes so good. You sub is lucky to have you
Thank you so much dear.

Kik: misskylie91
Old 12-01-2021, 07:35 PM   #8
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Lovely rules. She's lucky thoughs !

You should make her learning slave's positions (you should know them too) and make her practice time to time.
At any moment, any place, she'll take and assume the position at your word.
I'll send you the link of a good video in pm.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the video, I will take a look. She has been trained for couple of positions which we feel were necessary but I take a look at video again.

The following user says Thank You to MissKylie for this post:
Old 12-01-2021, 07:36 PM   #9
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperSlaveBunz View Post
All media like movies music and tv shows must be approved and must be female friendly
Like chick flicks
Hi,

I do not want to restrict her to chick flick but I like the idea too. So she has to see only chick flicks on friday-sunday and rest it can only be something meaningful

Old 12-01-2021, 07:38 PM   #10
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
She to wear a made to measure chastity belt (Christmas present?)with you controlling key. Also punishments to be administered with a tawse on inside thighs.
Hi,

I'm not into chastity and stopping her from coming. But thank you for the suggestion.

Old 12-01-2021, 07:41 PM   #11
MissKylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
I think she needs some body maintenance rules:

Workout: a daily 15 minute naked HIIT workout with lovense inserted

Dry skin brushing: 3 times a week a full body massage with a bristle brush to ensure skin is in top condition. Either self adminsistered, or done by you with her suitably restrained (arms stretched above head, legs spread).

Shower: every shower should end with a 1 minute cold rinse which is good for circulation. At your discretion she should be allowed to play with herself in the shower but not cum. Occasionally she should be required to take a completely cold shower straight after waking up which will be a healthy and invigorating shock to the system.

Hi,

I really like the ideas you have here. Although she goes to gym for 1 hour daily, I should put it under rules.

Also like the idea of dry brushing and making sure skin is in nice condition. For cold shower, I am still thinking which one to make as a rule but one of the ideas will definitely find space in rules.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:40 PM   #12
happyhungry

Every night, she will be spending 15 mins tied to a pole in garden to reflect on what she achieved that day.

Could you leave hints or tease? For example, leave a paddle next to her for the 15 minutes so she thinks she'll be getting spanked at the end of it. You can then either choose to or not. Or you can leave an item that's been inside her before and let her see it and she'll be guessing where it's getting inserted. Or you can leave an item of clothing and a pair of scissors to show that maybe you'll be cutting it up.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 01:03 AM   #13
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Does your slave live with you, or visit you often?

How well has she behaved during 2021?
Perhaps the new rules for 2022 should make her days either easier or harder, depending on how well she has behaved in 2021.

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:10 AM   #14
MrJB
Distinguished Member

For a rule, why not have her spend 5 minutes naked in public once a week - but each week it must be somewhere she has never been naked before.

Also, as an alternative to Happyhungry's suggestion, why not blindfold her during some or all of her 15 minutes of pole time? I bet that 15 minutes will feel a lot different (and longer) if she can't see

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:01 AM   #15
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi,

I really like the ideas you have here. Although she goes to gym for 1 hour daily, I should put it under rules.

Also like the idea of dry brushing and making sure skin is in nice condition. For cold shower, I am still thinking which one to make as a rule but one of the ideas will definitely find space in rules.
Ok thanks! Glad you like the idea. Sounds like exercise is taken care of (but maybe having her wear a Lovense while exercising could be good motivation). Waking her up, giving her a brisk massage with the brush followed by an ice-cold shower would be a really stimulating way for her to start the day…
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk