Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-26-2021, 12:39 AM   #1
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 30F/ Indian Marriage AMA

Hi everyone,

I know that there are not many Indians here. Given i visited an Indian marriage recently, i wanted to use this platform for everyone to ask me anything about the marriage or specific questions of my experience.

This is very unconventional AMA, so let's see how it goes.

Thanks,
Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 12:48 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Have you done anything involving bisexuality?
It is really difficult to visualise what you did in Indian culture, how did you manage? There must be other people including senior members of the relatives, how you managed to keep this thing secret among the others, such appearance of a lady should be rumoured around I guess, how you managed to not letting it spread out. Aren't you afraid of being exposed through video or something?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 03:26 AM   #3
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Have you done anything involving bisexuality? I did not do anything bisexual during the marriage

It is really difficult to visualise what you did in Indian culture, how did you manage? There have been glances towards me from old as well as young generation, men as well as women of the house around my dress up and my behavior. Ofcourse they did not know the sexual side by dressing was provocative from my end.

There must be other people including senior members of the relatives, how you managed to keep this thing secret among the others, such appearance of a lady should be rumoured around I guess, how you managed to not letting it spread out. - There were ofcourse some rumors as i did hookup with my friends cousin one day but that is the thrill as well. Also, very likely i will not meet her extended family or that cousin again ever.

Aren't you afraid of being exposed through video or something? Pics and videos were taken in my phone and only sent to my husband. So i trust him that it will not go out anywhere.

Hope my responses were satisfactory.

marriedslut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk