Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2021, 08:08 PM   #16
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkdail1 View Post
I had written an dare you could do during the break but getdare bugged and what I had typed disappeared.

I don't want to type if again, so you won't get any break. Keep wearing those sock.
No worries. I’m still wearing the same socks. Perhaps I’ll be motivated to hit the hotel gym. That’s always been a lazy point for me when traveling. It’ll just add extra flavor in the mean time

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 05:10 AM   #17
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I went to the gym Wednesday. I don't think my next bisit will be until tomorrow. I'm not getting there as frequently as I wanted to. Today there is a lot of things on my plate, so I probably won't get there until tomorrow.

Wednesday was 5 days since the last visit to the gym. I had been wearing the same socks. The whole time while away on vacation. Lots of walking. And even wore them for an hour on the treadmill at the hotel one day. After my shower at the gym, I put new socks on. And before leaving I went and pissed on the socks I had been wearing for 5 days. The rank socks went in my mouth covered by my face mask. They stayed in my mouth until I get home. Being the fag I am, I was trying to suck all the piss out of the ranks socks while they were in my mouth too.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-18-2021, 04:56 PM   #18
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I'm not doing the best at frequency.

I did go to the gym yesterday and on Saturday. So that was 3 days since Saturday and 4 days since going yesterday.

Been pissing on my tasty rank socks before leaving. And I have been getting my shower in before leaving too. But I am getting to the gym more than I was, just not as much as I hoped I would be.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-03-2021, 11:19 AM   #19
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post

I forgot how humiliating it is being naked with chastity device on where anyone else might see me. And at my gym, it is rare to see someone walk naked to the showers. .
I don't think you should have any concern about walking to the shower naked with your device on. My gym is similar to yours in that not a lot of the guys walk naked to the shower, and I also see the same curious sights that you do, like guys showering in their swimming trunks.

With my height and my fully shaved crotch, I'm always noticeable, and it's pretty hard to miss that I'm wearing a device. But I just put any concerns out of my mind by thinking "this is who I am, and people are going to think of me what they will, which is probably what I deserve."

In short: you should make more of an effort to be naked with your device on. When you have to walk from your locker to the toilet area, walk over there nude. I always did. I don't think I ever saw anybody else do that, but the point is that it was appropriate for me to stand out from the others, so everyone could see what a faggot I was. That is, if they cared; most men would look at the faggot and just dismiss him in their minds as a pathetic loser and go on with their lives.

You should do this more often.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-03-2021 at 11:22 AM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:28 AM   #20
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
I've done a lot more searching. I can't even say how many websites I've looked at now. There are many of the self serve car washes with the high pressure hoses open 24 hours. And the drive through ones which are staffed. But I'm not sure why the ones that have these don't have them open 24 hours. So far, the only one that seems feasible is the one that is 30-35 minutes away. And I say may be feasible. As if they are staffed, not sure I can do it even around midnight.

I'm surprised that you can't find an appropriate car wash. Most of the car washes in my metro area are attached to gas stations, and they are the unattended, drive-through variety. I'm sure they are open all night. They also have doors that close at the entry and exit during the wash - so zero possibility for anyone to see inside. Given how the windows steam up during the wash, I'm sure the water is heated, at least to some degree. So you probably don't have to fear ice-cold water (though of course I know you would prefer that).

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 01:41 PM   #21
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I don't think you should have any concern about walking to the shower naked with your device on. My gym is similar to yours in that not a lot of the guys walk naked to the shower, and I also see the same curious sights that you do, like guys showering in their swimming trunks.

With my height and my fully shaved crotch, I'm always noticeable, and it's pretty hard to miss that I'm wearing a device. But I just put any concerns out of my mind by thinking "this is who I am, and people are going to think of me what they will, which is probably what I deserve."

In short: you should make more of an effort to be naked with your device on. When you have to walk from your locker to the toilet area, walk over there nude. I always did. I don't think I ever saw anybody else do that, but the point is that it was appropriate for me to stand out from the others, so everyone could see what a faggot I was. That is, if they cared; most men would look at the faggot and just dismiss him in their minds as a pathetic loser and go on with their lives.

You should do this more often.
I have been going about twice a week. Not as much as I wanted to be back.

And don't worry, I've been walking naked to and from the showers. And will continue. Still trying to get back there a bit more, but even going a couple times a week is more than I was doing. Now that it's cold out, not going out running and such, so will hopefully get back in the habit a bit more.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 03-26-2022, 12:33 PM   #22
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hmm, I'd like to help motivate you in a slightly different way.

Whenever you go to the gym, keep track of how many days it's been since the last time, and subtract 1. So if you go every day, nothing happens.

More than one day, though, and your punishment time starts to build...

For each day beyond the first since your previous visit, you may choose one of the following poses in the shower.

1 minute in "Ahhhh, this water feels so good..." Standing directly under the water stream, legs spread, facing out toward the most open sightlines to your body for others, hands clasped behind your head, head tilted back, eyes closed as the water cascades down your body. So if it's been five days, that's four minutes standing basically spread-eagled, eyes closed, no idea who's looking or what they're thinking of the naughty slave showing off for them.

~~OR~~

15 seconds in "Oops, I dropped the soap". Stand legs spread (feet at least shoulder-width, or as close as possible without slipping into the splits xD ), facing the wall, then bend over and put your palms on the floor, grab your ankles, touch your toes, or whatever the best you can manage similar to that. Your asshole should be wide-open for anyone to inspect should they so desire. Your legs should be at least wide enough for your caged boy bits to be plainly visible dangling below your slave hole. You may actually drop your soap to provide an excuse for this, but if it's been many days, it'll get less and less convincing, and more obvious what a slut you are.

You must choose one or the other. No splitting the time between the two! If you miss several days, you should suffer the deep humiliation of knowing that the sheer time in which you're posing makes it more and more obvious what a dirty boy you are.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 06:57 AM   #23
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Hmm, I'd like to help motivate you in a slightly different way.

Whenever you go to the gym, keep track of how many days it's been since the last time, and subtract 1. So if you go every day, nothing happens.

More than one day, though, and your punishment time starts to build...

For each day beyond the first since your previous visit, you may choose one of the following poses in the shower.

1 minute in "Ahhhh, this water feels so good..." Standing directly under the water stream, legs spread, facing out toward the most open sightlines to your body for others, hands clasped behind your head, head tilted back, eyes closed as the water cascades down your body. So if it's been five days, that's four minutes standing basically spread-eagled, eyes closed, no idea who's looking or what they're thinking of the naughty slave showing off for them.

~~OR~~

15 seconds in "Oops, I dropped the soap". Stand legs spread (feet at least shoulder-width, or as close as possible without slipping into the splits xD ), facing the wall, then bend over and put your palms on the floor, grab your ankles, touch your toes, or whatever the best you can manage similar to that. Your asshole should be wide-open for anyone to inspect should they so desire. Your legs should be at least wide enough for your caged boy bits to be plainly visible dangling below your slave hole. You may actually drop your soap to provide an excuse for this, but if it's been many days, it'll get less and less convincing, and more obvious what a slut you are.

You must choose one or the other. No splitting the time between the two! If you miss several days, you should suffer the deep humiliation of knowing that the sheer time in which you're posing makes it more and more obvious what a dirty boy you are.

Sorry, I hadn't seen this as the thread seemed to die down.

But I'm willing to give this a go, for a bit of time. I think I'll even say if it's only 1 day penalty I'd bend over, but longer and I think that option would be hard to do. Not that standing on display with my eyes closed for minutes will be easy either, but that is more manageable at least.

But since it is now summer time I am trying to do some things outdoors. So would my outdoor exercise count? Normally, I'd be at the gym for at least 30 minutes, so maybe only counting a day if I've had at least 60 minutes of exercise? Or perhaps only counting the days I go to the gym? I probably did get up to about 3 times a week, but now down to once a week or maybe twice a week some times.

I suppose I should just count the gym days since you took the time to write out the thoughtful dare. And I should manage to go more even in the summer as I don't have the weights and stuff at home, so it is still a good idea. I'll hit the gym tomorrow and start keeping track of the days. I'll keep this up for at least a couple months and see how it goes.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-10-2022, 11:20 AM   #24
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

When you go to the locker room, undress in this order.
1. First, before you even take your jacket off, lower your pants and underwear to your ankles where they are held on by your shoes but so you are otherwise bare below the waist.
2. Remove all your top layers so you are bare above the waist.
3. Only now may you remove your shoes and the clothes from around your ankles.
4. After your workout and shower, get dressed in the same order. Remember to put your coat on before you pull your underwear and pants up.

Doing all this will ensure that you are naked below the waist for as long as possible - and you look funny with your pants around your ankles for so much of the time.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-10-2022, 02:56 PM   #25
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
When you go to the locker room, undress in this order.
1. First, before you even take your jacket off, lower your pants and underwear to your ankles where they are held on by your shoes but so you are otherwise bare below the waist.
2. Remove all your top layers so you are bare above the waist.
3. Only now may you remove your shoes and the clothes from around your ankles.
4. After your workout and shower, get dressed in the same order. Remember to put your coat on before you pull your underwear and pants up.

Doing all this will ensure that you are naked below the waist for as long as possible - and you look funny with your pants around your ankles for so much of the time.
Good suggestion.

I definately could do this. I was definately looking for things to encourage me to go more regularly.

What would you think if this was to be done if I had more than 3 days without the gym in a row? Then the next time would include this? Or even 2 days if you wanted to be tougher on me.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-10-2022, 07:02 PM   #26
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Well, it could be something to do any and every day!
But to use it as an incentive....
You used to go to the gym 6 days a week, and want to get back to that. So I think you should apply this technique for 2 days anytime you miss 2 days in a row.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:50 AM   #27
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok. It might mean doing it quite often right now. I plan to hit the gym later this morning and will start keeping track of days after that

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-11-2022, 08:10 AM   #28
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I've done a lot more searching. I can't even say how many websites I've looked at now. There are many of the self serve car washes with the high pressure hoses open 24 hours. And the drive through ones which are staffed. But I'm not sure why the ones that have these don't have them open 24 hours. So far, the only one that seems feasible is the one that is 30-35 minutes away. And I say may be feasible. As if they are staffed, not sure I can do it even around midnight.

But attached are two pics of that car wash from google maps street view. One from the front and it's right at an intersection. And from the back there is a street there too. But I wouldn't be doing this at noon, it would be a midnight to 2am timing.

My goal is not to skip any showers. While this sounds like a fun summer time dare, right now the temps are definately dropping at night so this is more like a punishment right now. But I will be checking that one out first if needed before going to the back up option.

PS... This searching had a side benefit. I did find some of these touchless car washes near me which I will probably check out just for the actual car. And I will check out some of the ones nearby and see what the setup is, but they all look like they will be staffed during hours.

I'll keep you posted.
I'd like you to remember that this rule still exists

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 01:29 PM   #29
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
I'd like you to remember that this rule still exists
I've been showering at the gym right along.

I keep following these through the end of the year.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-23-2022, 04:48 AM   #30
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Last week I went Mon, Wed and Fri.

But then didn't back until Tues this week. So that was the interesting strip and redress. On the strip, I did think maybe next time I should wear shoes I can just slip off and have my gym sneakers in the bag to make it easier. But as I thought that, I figured anyone else will tell me to just wear the sneakers and tie a tight knot in the laces instead.

Afterwards, my shower had 2 minutes standing time, on display letting the water run over me and hands clasped behind my head with my eyes closed. I don't think I was seen. Not positive though. I counted seconds in my head. I added to the dare a bit, I said if I cut short the time (I had my watch on, so I started timer right before closing my eyes), that I would triple the time I had left to do. So I went to about 2 minutes and 22 seconds as I was trying to make sure I didn't stop short.

With the heatwave going on, I haven't been back yet. The gym is humid and hot too, so haven't want to get back in there this week, not that I expect anyone to accept that as an excuse. It doesn't break until Monday/Tuesday. So yeah, it's going to be a longer time in the shower next time.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 07-23-2022 at 04:53 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk