Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-31-2021, 08:21 PM   #16
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan View Post
Goddess I apologize for not answering correctly. I did not mean to insult you. I need your help to determine what I am and why I am that. I am very thankful you are my Goddess. You are very caring towards me and I have took that for granted. I will be a better slave to you. I need your guidance to that. I cannot on my own. You are so good to me. Help me to be a better slave.
Better, slave.
You did take it for granted somewhat.

Remember your rules. How can you forget? You read them enough in a day.

1.) I must read the rules of my Goddess twice daily ~ once in the day and once at night.

2.) I will always have good manners with everyone.

3.) I will always anticipate my Goddess' needs often and think about what will make her smile, laugh, and happy... Her happiness is my happiness.

4.) I must always be honest with my Goddess.

30.) I can always tell my Goddess if I need a break, am overwhelmed, or need to adjust anything. I can always talk to her about whatever I need. Goddess loves her slave.

"Tell me what you are and why you are that?"

You are my slave, by the grace of the Goddess.
I allow you serve me. It is our choice. We choose each other. You deem me worthy to submit to, and I deem you worthy to serve me. Just as you will not serve just anyone, I will not let just anyone serve me. If I let someone, I want them to. It is a privilege from both.

And if taken for granted enough, will not necessarily be a grace revisited and granted in the future.

Let go.
Trust me.
You can do this right.
I believe in you.
You are mine.
Remember your rules,
Communicate honestly
Respect.
I care about you too.

+Goddess

So, then what are you?

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-01-2021 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Made a certain rule more obvious.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 08:35 PM   #17
chiefsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Better, slave.
You did take it for granted somewhat.

Remember your rules. How can you forget? You read the enough in a day.

1.) I must read the rules of my Goddess twice daily ~ once in the day and once at night.

2.) I will always have good manners with everyone.

3.) I will always anticipate my Goddess' needs often and think about what will make her smile, laugh, and happy... Her happiness is my happiness.

4.) I must always be honest with my Goddess.

30.) I can always tell my Goddess if I need a break, am overwhelmed, or need to adjust anything. I can always talk to her about whatever I need. Goddess loves her slave.

"Tell me what you are and why you are that?"

You are my slave, by the grace of the Goddess.
I allow you serve me. It is our choice. We choose each other. You deem me worthy to submit to, and I deem you worthy to serve me. Just as you will not serve just anyone, I will not let just anyone serve me. If I let someone, I want them to. It is a privilege from both.

And if taken for granted enough, will not necessarily be a grace revisited and granted in the future.

Let go.
Trust me.
You can do this right.
I believe in you.
You are mine.
Remember your rules,
Communicate honestly
Respect.
I care about you too.

+Goddess

So, then what are you?
Goddess,

I am your slave who you love. You chose me to serve you because you see me as worthy to serve you, even when I do not act like it. I am privileged to be your slave. Thank you for the honor of serving you. I will be better to you.

slave

My sissy clothes

Likes/Limits/Dislikes

My sissy clothes

My Toy Album

PM Dares

DM me for my kik
chiefsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to chiefsfan for this post:
Old 11-21-2021, 07:42 AM   #18
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Whenever you are ready, I'm sure you'll be the wonderful slave you already are and more to a special Dom. I have faith you'll find him whenever you're ready. Don't settle for one not good enough for you. We're still Best Friends Forever

Will you post me a song for new beginnings and whatever you wish?

And please don't forget like one might do after saying so. Though I know you won't

Thank you for your service chief's fan.

I release you for the best yet to come.

If I didn't release you, you'd never go.

You made my mundane life and lonely nights bearable. You made me laugh and lifted my spirits however much when I was low. You are fun and have/are a great personality and person.

I know it's hard. But going after what is best isn't simple.

I believe you'll make it.
You have what it takes already and the potential for more. You have enough within you. Go for it! Push yourself if you need to. Love yourself. Don't settle or get complacent.

You always can contact me at any hour.
I'm always in your corner.

From now on, I'm your best gal pal ~
Joanna :*

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 11-21-2021 at 07:59 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk