Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-20-2021, 08:05 AM   #16
Kah
Account Banned

What would it take for you to ...
  1. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
    Spoiler:
    Warm weather and clean streets
  2. Drink an ass smoothie.
    Spoiler:
    nope
  3. Have sex in an airplane toilet.
    Spoiler:
    being on am airplane
  4. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
    Spoiler:
    a couple of drink and a dominant partner who tells me to do it
  5. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
    Spoiler:
    Halloween or theme party
  6. Pay for sex.
    Spoiler:
    would never
  7. Get paid for sex.
    Spoiler:
    £500
  8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
    Spoiler:
    alcohol
  9. Drink another persons piss.
    Spoiler:
    nope
  10. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
    Spoiler:
    nope
  11. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
    Spoiler:
    make sure I have the right tools to clean the wounds nearby, and sitting on a blow up ring for a week
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
    Spoiler:
    yes please

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:21 AM   #17
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

What would it take for ME to:
    I would probably do this in Hawaii or somewhere like that where it's appropriate, but I dont see myself doing this in my home town.
    I have never done any kind of atm play without getting sick, so... this one is pretty unlikely. Maybe if I took some serious enemas first? But even then... not so sure.
    An awesome partner? I guess?
    No
    Oooh. I mostly would just need the outfit and a friend to go with.
  6. Pay for sex.
    Not interested
  7. Get paid for sex.
    Also not interested
    I should have read this list before getting into it.
    Oooh they would need to be my ds top
    Ew
    Need to find someone willing and good with aftercare.
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
    Oooh. That sounds fun! I need an observant top
[/QUOTE]

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 01:41 PM   #18
filthypig

1. Drink an ass smoothie.
    Using my own ass I would make and drink any smoothie.
  2. Drink another persons piss.
    As a human toilet I would love to drink any superiors piss.
  3. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
    I would do this maybe for $10, I am not opposed to it but it is not a turn on either.
    If I knew the person opening the door consented/wouldn’t be offended, I would do this every time I opened the door! It sounds so exciting to be vulnerable and exposed the moment you see a stranger…
  5. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
    Ouch! I enjoy spanking but canes and whips are a bit intense for me. I would allow this if my spanker takes time to give my ass some proper after care.
  6. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
    Wow this sounds amazing. I have spent a few nights gagged, plugged, and tied up, but usually simple handcuffs and ankles tied together or spread eagle. I don’t think this fat pig could endure a hogtie overnight because of the strain on my joints. I would love to be naked and tied up but in an easier position for my body to rest.
  7. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
    Wow, this is a tough one. I am very aware of myself in public so this sounds so cruel and humiliating to be exposed and a target for looks and stares in public. I would do this for maybe $1000. I can’t imagine the strange looks and giggles I would get.
  8. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
    Similar to the grocery store dare, I will put this at a price of $2000. This sounds so embarrassing and exposing to have tight latex showing off your body in public. Maybe a gimp hood could offer some privacy but still very degrading!
  9. Have sex in an airplane toilet.
    Oh this sounds hot. If there was a way to do this without getting in trouble and a possible ban, I would love to be taken in any toilet, especially a small one where people may hear things.
  10. Get paid for sex.
    I can’t imagine anyone paying for this pig body, but I would be ashamed to be used and paid for by a man.
  11. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
    This pig recently shaved and had to clean the floor with its mouth. I had a ball of pubic hair in my mouth for maybe 15 minutes, I was pulling out hairs from my teeth for the rest of the day. This is a true punishment and I would only do this for an extreme humiliation.
  12. Pay for sex.
    As a virgin pig this is the most degrading thing I could do, admit that nobody wants to fuck me.
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 02:28 PM   #19

1. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. I am always barefoot. I can't remember the last time I did grocery shopping not barefoot.
  2. Drink an ass smoothie. No.
  3. Have sex in an airplane toilet. Being on an airplane with someone who I want to have sex with. But it would probably be really awkward so not likely.
  4. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). Being in a horny/kinky mood and being reasonably confident that it isn't going to be family/neighbors.
  5. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). Don't like latex but if someone asked me to and I was in a place where no one will recognise me then I might do it.
  6. Pay for sex. No.
  7. Get paid for sex. No.
  8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. No.
  9. Drink another persons piss. If it was someone who I had that kind of relationship with.
  10. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). No.
  11. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. Being in the right mood for it and with someone who is willing to do this and who I am comfortable with letting them do it.
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. Without the plug/gag I would do this as a special treat for a kinky friend. Not often/regularly though.

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:05 PM   #20
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Talking

Find a store that will let me
    $1million
    The opportunity and a partner
    Living with someone who won’t care that I’m naked
    Not having to work the next day and a couple shots of rum
  6. Pay for sex.
    Having money to pay for sex
  7. Get paid for sex.
    $1.00. Leave it on the dashboard
    Their consent
    Being offered
    I’ve eaten worse. Make the sandwich
    About 15 min of build up with floggers and paddles
    A week or so of yoga/stretching

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:13 PM   #21
Cameron Joseph

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
£100

Drink an ass smoothie.
If I had a man to dominate me and make me do it I'd do it for free. Of course he'd have to kiss and fuck me afterwards.

Have sex in an airplane toilet.
£500 at least, and it'd have to be with a good man or woman, great looking really good at sex.

Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
£2000 my parents are christian I'm not risking that for a decent amount

Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
£500 away from my hometown, £3000 if in my hometown.

Pay for sex.
If I'm in the mood for a woman I'd pay, I'm terrible with women. If its with men, he'd have to be dominant and turn me into his sissy housewife for months if I had to pay. He'd shave me, dress me and turn my into a woman.

Get paid for sex.
I'd fuck anyone for over £500

Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
I'd do it for free.

Drink another persons piss.
Again I'd do it for free once, might need a bit more incentive next time around.

Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
£50 or a woman offering me sex.

Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
£100 and the offer of sex.

Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
I'd do it for free.
Cameron Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 06:41 PM   #22
anthem

I've numbered these from what I'm most likely to do to what I'm least likely to do.

1. Drink another person's piss. I hope to do this sometime, so it would mostly just take an opportunity.

2. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. a dom going with me. weather doesn't have to be warm exactly (my grocery store is only an 8 minute walk away), but like, pre-snow for sure. this doesn't feel like it breaks my public limit necessarily, because being barefoot doesn't feel sexy to me--I like it, but just because I grew up being barefoot outside all the time. so doing something like this in a kink context feels more like being forced to admit that I'm still trailer trash deep down, rather than like foot fetish.

3. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. again, probably just being ordered to do so by a dom who is physically present (plus the stranger's consent of course). making out with a stranger would be different, especially because I get really flinchy with kissers who use too much tongue/slobber everywhere.

4. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. good aftercare and someone whose skills I trust. this is something I'd like to try sometime, but I'd be more picky about who I did it with than about who I would obey in kissing a stranger I find neutral-to-unattractive.

5. Get paid for sex. uh, 150 USD or so for oral? a fair amount more if they wanted to fuck my ass or cunt, because I've never done that with anyone before (plenty of toy/object insertions, and a little bit of fingering with partners! but no cocks, strap-ons, etc). but also I'm broke, so if I said "virgin ass, wide range of kinks, 1200 bucks" and they said "what about 750"? like, hell. paying your rent is paying your rent.

they have a covid vaccine; condoms are used while anything is inserted; I feel sure they're not a cop. I have a trusted friend close by that I can alert with a signal in an emergency (safewords/limits being broken, kidnapper vibes, etc). ideally, I have a conversation with a current or former sex worker beforehand to make sure I've got my bases covered. once all that was set up, though, I think I could get excited about it.

6. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). ugh. this idea feels incredibly humiliating--not in a terrible way, but definitely in dramatic one, if that makes sense. I think it depends on how much pubic hair is involved. just a couple pieces, I could push myself to do that if I had asked on here for a punishment/humiliation dare. if the pubic hair is one of most significant ingredients, I'd have to either be offered a fair amount of money or be accepting a serious punishment/training step from a dom I had a good relationship with.

7. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). as above, either money or a sufficiently galvanizing D/s dynamic. plus I'd need to know that a trusted third party, whether a dom or a friend, knows that that person has consented to see me naked. I'd also need that third party nearby to check that everything goes smoothly (the correct person comes to the door; I do as I was told and go answer it; I don't get assaulted or filmed). probably a lot of aftercare, too. I hate being looked at.

8. Wear only latex clothing in public for at least 2 hours. I've never worn latex clothing, but I'm pretty sure I would hate the feeling of it, and I know that I hate being looked at. one person (who opted in) seeing me naked feels like it's a more private experience than an out-of-my-control number of people seeing me very visibly kinky and also exposed by how tight latex usually is, so that's why they're in this order. if we weren't in my hometown, it'd be a bit easier. I also would insist on having someone with me (even if they were mostly shadowing rather than interacting).

9. Pay for sex. this would take having the money to do it, knowledge that the sex worker is in a relatively safe/consenting environment, and uhhh the main obstacle, probably a higher sex drive? I get horny, but rarely feel the need for a sexual partner, and even my drive for kinky experiences often comes without any urge to have sex or masturbate. since that's a thing I can't change/control, this one is down here.
I'd like to start tipping independent sex workers for cams/buying their videos etc once I'm in a better financial sitch, though, because I do think that having those work options makes a big difference to their ability to operate in relatively safe and consensual environments.

12.Drink an ass smoothie. gsdkjlf ugh. I could come around to agreeing to it on conditions of a whole lot of enemas, knowing the person's STI status, and either a couple hundred bucks or a good reason to be punished hard. but whoever was punishing me had better be there in person, because I might have to be pinned down to get me to actually finish it what I agreed to do.

11.Have sex in an airplane toilet. u g h. I wanted to put this one last because it just makes me feel so deeply squirmy, but the one that did end up last has too many real life consequences to justify that. to do this one, I'd need assurance we wouldn't get caught, clorox wipes or similar to do SO much cleaning up after ourselves, a very quiet sex partner, and either a whole lot of money or an extremely trusted dom who had a damn good reason to punish me.

12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. emotionally, this is both terrifying and thrilling. physically, well, I have a chronic pain disorder! (anthem, how are you a masochist? you ask. the answer is that during impact play or other brief painplay, my brain goes on alert and releases pain-killing endorphins that it's too tired out to hand to my chronic pain all the time, so often those things make me feel better! but anything meant to build over time is acting the same way my body normally does, so it just feels like I am more chronically ill that day, which is not a good kink feeling.)
so yeah, my body struggles with short bondage periods, and often even with 20-minute cornertimes. odds of getting a migraine from being gagged for a half-hour are like 2 in 3. so doing this would have my pain levels, sleep schedule, daytime fatigue, and all the things that trickle down from there (concentration, mood, whatever) messed up for--I wanna guess 2 weeks if I had 3 or 4 days of scheduled rest time afterwards, longer than that if I didn't. for 5,000 bucks (paid proportionally to time completed if I safeworded out partway through) and with trusted people keeping me company/checking on me, I would do this. I'd plug my ass for just a small bonus, but the all-night gag is a no or a pretty damn steep increase.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:17 PM   #23
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. not raining
Drink an ass smoothie. million dollars
Have sex in an airplane toilet. 0
Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). 0
Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). 0
Pay for sex. 0
Get paid for sex. 0
Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. $100
Drink another persons piss. 0
Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). million
Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. 0
Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. 0
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:53 PM   #24
EmmaBlack3662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
12 more "what would it take for you ..." questions. This time they are (hopefully) not as outlandish as the last.
Bonus points if you also order them from easiest to hardest.

Easy to hard depends on a lot of factors, but, here's my general idea...

1. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. I would need to know someone I trust is there and looking after me.
  2. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. If there were someone willing to do it... I'll take it. I just need a contact
  3. Get paid for sex. Again, illegal... But if you want sex and you want to give me money, and those two things are unrelated... When and where?
  4. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). I eat my nails, hangnail skin, and certainly eaten plenty of my own hairs in various ways - and certainly others' hairs and pubic hairs... To knowlingly eat my own, and a sandwich... I mean this is a tough one... I'd do it, but I think the specific situational question is the kicker for me. I guess I would do it simply if I were told to.
  5. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. I'd just do it if I felt it was appropriate, people just need a hug (or a kiss) sometimes.
  6. Have sex in an airplane toilet. All it would take is a willing participant.
  7. Pay for sex. That's illegal and I would never do that and have never done that... I mean, I spent $2000 on a bracelet and got sex for it, but that was my "girlfriend".
  8. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. Well specifically the shopping part (as in, in the store, walking in the cold parking lot is off limits lol) - Anyway, I'd just need someone IRL, in person, to tell me to, and I would.
  9. Drink another persons piss. That's almost a limit of mine but I've been curious to try, I would need to know the person, trust them, and feel comfortable with them in case "things go wrong".
  10. Drink an ass smoothie. Ug, if I could be blessed if such an experience! I'd like to say I could do it in a second but there may be some mental prep there... I would do it if I got to meet the person, chat, watch it happen... Nothing sexual, just a matter of having background.
  11. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). I would just need the clothing and a bit of emotional support and encouragement.
  12. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). I've answered the door for pizza delivery person in panties before, no worries. Technically it's a legal charge of exposure to do any more. If though I'd be in my home, there's a chance others could see, which be illegal. To answer the question: you'd have to pay me $100,000, pay all my legal expenses, and pay my current salary for the extent of my jail/prison term.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 01:49 AM   #25
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

[*]Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.

decent weather and for the pavement not to be painfully cold or burning hot. with those conditions met i'd happily go and shop anywhere mistress ordered each little pebble i tread on will remind me that mistress is in total control
[*]Drink an ass smoothie.

umm i'd rather not but if i was forced to then i'd need it to be from a cleaned ass and be a smoothie i really like... from an ass i really like too....
[*]Have sex in an airplane toilet

well i don't do so well on planes so i probably wouldn't be able to use my clitty and it would be unlikely that we'd bring toys in the passenger area... so i guess all that i could do is kneel infront of mistress and let her pull my hair so that i have to lick her wonderful pussy until she cums. and since i'm her loyal slave i'd be glad to have been of service
[*]Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is)

oooh without knowing who it is myself ooo that is tricky.... i guess i'd need mistress to assure me i'd be safe and to vito the persone but with that all ok and a promise of no photo's or videos then i'd be honored to answer the door with everything on display as long and being totally embarrassed and blushing is ok
[*]Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours)

well i don't have any latex clothes but if it was bought for me and i got to keep the outfit i'd even wear something like this https://www.misfitzalternativewear.c...t-p/mtz477.htm i'd have to be far from home and with mistress though
[*]Pay for sex.

mistress would have to order me too... but if i have to pay a big strong man she probably would laugh at me... if i had to pick and have it my way i'd of course pick another girl... if mistress would allow it...
[*]Get paid for sex.

um for the person buying me to be std safe, no pics or video's and for mistress to approve of the transaction other then that i guess i'd be their total sissy bitch to to with as they please~
[*]Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.

well i'd need their concent for starters im not gonna randomly start smoochin' strangers but even then i sorta love being fake forced to do things so if mistress or the person acted like they were forcing me then that would be a plus... also i'd like for the stranger to be a woman though again i like "forced gay" play
[*]Drink another persons piss.

well i have been ordered to do plenty of dares with my own piss for sure but i've also had the plesure of both drinking and mixing into my food mistresses wonderful piss so... as long as it's mistresses piss then all it would take is mistress suddly getting an urge
[*]Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).

oh ewww gross i'd hate it but i love creative food/disgusing eating dares... i'd just want the main focus of the sandwhich to not be pubes at least
[*]Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.

thats anotherone where it'd have to be a looot of money cause i don't like pain especially to the degree of bleeding... plus at that point having a bright red bleeding behind would ruin my sissy aesthetic...
[*]Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.

uh yaaaaaas~ the question is what would it take to get me not to beg mistress to leave me like this~ ooooh~ with my other bedtime rules i'd be hogtied in my dogbed, butt plugged, mouth stuffed, cock cage on, in nothing but my collar and panties~ heaven <3

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 07:58 PM   #26
feelingspikey

If i was in a outdoor farmers market or something i would consider this - but it would attract too much attention to do this at my local store!
Drink an ass smoothie.
Nothing i would not do this!
Maybe on one of those 12 hour flights, during the time when everyone's asleep. i'm good at staying quiet! even better if i had been teased during the flight before hand
If there wasn't a legal issue... or if i had someone i trust check outside first. i don't have to know who it is but i have some assurance
I would do this! if i had the clothing lol. also as long as it isnt super hot outside
Pay for sex.
With assurances the other person is clean? and its not illegeal? sure
Get paid for sex.
Same as above
Been there done that for a free drink lmao
Nope not interested!
Also super not interested, yuck!
...this i am interested in lol. as long as i get proper aftercare, and it was by someone i trust, id be down!
Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
I would do this too as long as it was monitored by someone i trust!

Dislikes: humiliation, ice, loud/noisy dares

Limits: friends/family, full public, anal, bodily fluids, pics, permanent damage, messy/gross
feelingspikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 06:22 AM   #27
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

[*]Drink another persons piss.
I love piss!!!!
[*]Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
Please Sir!
[*]Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
Yes please! Right after you finished can and whipping my ass!
[*]Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
I have and would again
[*]Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
If I wouldn't be asked to leave, I'd do it regularly
[*]Drink an ass smoothie.
I have done it, and would again!
[*]Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
I have wanted to do this! Has been a halloween idea for me before. Have yet to try this@
[*]Have sex in an airplane toilet.
I worry about any repercussions, but I don't know that if the opportunity presented itself that I would stop
[*]Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
easy one. and can boost someone's day. but i suppose it would depend on the person
[*]Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
No pubes for me, but not something I would want to do
[*]Pay for sex.
no thanks
[*]Get paid for sex.
no thanks

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 03:21 PM   #28
Ciri

To keep answers short, I always assume everything is legal, everyone who is involved gives consent and they are healthy.

Sorted, from easy to hard:

No problem, I'd do that even in winter with snow.

Depends a bit on whether I have my private bathroom on the plane or not. I don't want to keep people waiting, so I'd only do that on planes where you get your own bathroom in first class, and those usually have a shower too.

Sure. My castle, my rules.

I'd love that. All it takes is a lengthy warm-up spanking with a soft belt or flogger or hand.

I'd love that. I even like if it tastes really bad.

As long as the clothes fit perfectly and I can choose them, yes.

Pay for sex.
For me it's extremely easy to find a man to fuck me. There is no need to pay. It's a lot harder to find a good dom for a bdsm session. In such situation I could imagine to pay someone. No incentives required, I'd just do it, if there is a good offer which means there is a good chemistry between us.

Get paid for sex.
This could be part of a degradation play. Yeah why not, all it requires are the right setting and player(s).

I need a lot of rest before and after that and be in the right mood.

Drink an ass smoothie.
I'd do it as a punishment. Reluctantly. But it's kind of hot in fantasy. Being tied to a chair and force fed with that could work too.

I hate pubic hair. This could only work as a punishment.

Just unappealing. I'd need to lose a bet or have someone commanding me to do it as part of a punishment.
Limits: photography, age play, messenger apps, wasting food, illegal

Sex Map* | PM Dares | Stuff
* sex map is slightly outdated, some purple markers are now green
Ciri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:35 PM   #29
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. Nothing, I'd never do this, it's nasty
Drink an ass smoothie. Would do this with some encouragement
Have sex in an airplane toilet. I'd never do this, too cramped
Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). That's harassment and I'm pretty against that actually so I'd never do it.
Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). Lots and lots of encouragement
Pay for sex. No thanks, I have Grindr
Get paid for sex. Probably not
Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. I'd never do it
Drink another persons piss. I'd do it pretty much whenever, no encouragement needed
Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). I'd have to be very horny to consider that.
Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. That's too far so I'd never do it.
Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. If I trust the person then yeah.

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 10:45 AM   #30
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default what would it take

[QUOTE=Jaro;3091157]12 more "what would it take for you ..." questions. This time they are (hopefully) not as outlandish as the last.

It would have to be warm
Drink an ass smoothie.
You couldnt pay me enough
The oppurtunity to do so
No problem at all done it before .
No thankyou I hate clothes at the best of times and clingy latex no thanks.
Pay for sex.
Never
Get paid for sex.
If someone wants to pay me I wont say no
Not in this day and age
Never
Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it)
Never
Never been there experienced it at school [*]Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
It would kill me and my back wouldnt stand it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk