Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Exclamation What would it take for you to ....

Please think about it and answer for each of the below what it would take to get you to do this.
After that, please put these things in order from easiest to hardest.

What would it take for you to:
  1. Be a human toilet
  2. Answer the door naked
  3. Suckle breast milk
  4. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
  5. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
  6. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
  7. Get an asshole tattoo
  8. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
  9. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
  10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
  11. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
  12. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-01-2017, 11:45 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'll start with what ive done. Followed by what i would consider
  1. Suckle breast milk - with a friend that i wasn't even dating.
  2. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet - we where out in a park i was dared to.
  3. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once - while this was something i wanted to try, i never wanted to have it done...but We went around the room telling our fantasies, after which they chose a guy and a girl to have their fantasy fullfilled. My fantasy was that with every man present, i either ate or they entered my ass. I had a full mouth and ass they just kept swapping places. And each girl sa5 on my face or made me suck their breast
  4. Answer the door naked - not really want to but would if coaxed and knew i would not get in trouble.
  5. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park - does the tree need to be in a public open place?
  6. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) - never thought about this, but for enough money, i might consider it.
  7. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other - i want to see the money first, at least $100 per man. Thats cheaper than a hooker.
  8. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour - not sure about this.
  9. Be a human toilet - i have eaten my own, this has been a fantasy i don't want to see fullfilled.
  10. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week - maybe for an hour or two
  11. Get an asshole tattoo - nothing
  12. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year - nope
Old 07-02-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

1. Be a human toilet
    Only pee, no poop, and it depends on the person and if they will pleasure me after. If I'm not attracted to them I would NEVER do this
  2. Answer the door naked
    Depends if I'm inebriated but if I know I'm free from any legal issues, I would probably do it for fun
  3. Suckle breast milk
    I've always wanted to try this anyways, so it wouldn't take much for me to do it
  4. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
    I would never do this unless they were hot and I was guarenteed it was clean. Absolutely no.
    Depends on how attractive the people fucking me are, but probably would do it for free if they're hot and I'm horny. If not, the uglier, the more money I want.
    As long as I'm free from legal action, I'll do this for 100. It's a fantasy anyways but thnigs could go wrong. Need to negotiate time limit too.
  7. Get an asshole tattoo
    Only if someone pays for it for me and I get to choose the tat.
    Never
    Never
    Depends who for and if I get to be nude.
    I wouldn't swallow 100, simply for health reasons. Maybe one or two, and then take the rest as facials
    I don't think I physically could deep throat it but for maybe 50 dollars I'll suck it regularly.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #4
NoLimitz

1.Be a human toilet: For women my age, free. Pee or poo! this is one of my biggest fantasies!
2.Answer the door naked: If my Domme asked me too and I could hide slightly behind the door, sure why not?
3.Suckle breast milk: Would love to try it to be honest.

4.Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in): Again! If female and my age...would love too! lol
5.Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once: If Domme's wearing strap-ons count... you're good at finding my fantasies lol
6.Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park: If it really turned my Domme on, and she was the one doing the tieing... I might consider it.
7.Get an asshole tattoo: Well, if you mean get a tattoo of an asshole... probably not. Getting a tattoo on the asshole sounds fun though!
8.Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year: A LOT of money! Chastity is the one thing I really hate! And boy does my Domme know it...
9.Lick clean somebody's dirty feet: If I could, I probably would everyday lol
10.Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week: Hmmm...again why does this turn me on so much?...I wouldn't enjoy the dog food..but I'd do it for free!
11.Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other: This is the only one I wouldn't do...unless I got paid 10,000 per dick lol
12.Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour: Cock, No. Unless we were talking serious money Dildo... I'd love too!

Easiest to hardest? I'm to lazy to rearrange sorry, but I'll answer like this. 3,9,1,4,5,2,7,10,12,8,11

Good questions Jaro!

Last edited by NoLimitz; 07-03-2017 at 06:26 AM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:30 PM   #5
Jaro

Thanks for the answers so far.
But you kind of forgot to also put them in order from easiest to hardest.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-02-2017, 08:56 PM   #6
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1) Suckle breast milk
  • Someone to let me.
2) Answer the door naked
  • permission from my Lady
3) Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park
  • permission from my Lady
4) Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year
  • command from my Lady
5) Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once
  • command from my Lady
6) Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week
  • command from my Lady
7) Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
  • command from my Lady
8) Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
  • command from my Lady and something to suppress my gag reflex
9) Get an asshole tattoo
  • command from my Lady
10) Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
  • command from my Lady
11) Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
  • command from my Lady and a bottle of tequila
12) Be a human toilet
  • $1,000,000

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:15 PM   #7
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1.Be a human toilet mot likely to happen

2.Answer the door naked been there

3.Suckle breast milk done this also

4.Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)lot of beer and rye lol

5.Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once sounds like fun

6.Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park might be fun
6.Get an asshole tattoo millon dollors

7.Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a yearwould be very hard depends on who the frist person i get to play with when it is undune

8.Lick clean somebody's dirty feet would depend on who iit is

9.Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week depend on who is doing it

10.Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other can try but do not think can do that much

11.Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour almost did it once
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #8
CallMeNat

In order of easiest to hardest:
-Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once - sign me up immediately

-Suckle breast milk - sure, why not. I've heard it's good.

-Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour - I would have to have some time to train myself, but again, yes please

-Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park - as long as I won't get arrested and the person who tied me up stays to watch out for me, that could be really hot

-Answer the door naked - they would probably have to be someone I know, not like the delivery guy (if I had a gangbang at my house for instance, I would answer the door naked for sure)

-Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other -I would need something else happening to make me want it (like having my ass fucked at the same time?)

-Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year - if I was owned and played with that whole time I could manage

-Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week - I don't know, am I getting paid? Because that doesn't really sound fun, just hard and boring. I know some people will fuck dogs but do I want to be fucked by someone who fucks dogs? These are the questions.

-Lick clean somebody's dirty feet - yeah, I need some cash for this one and being drunk wouldn't hurt either.

-Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) - this one would need one of two things: 1, discovering I have a particular fetish that I'm reasonably sure I don't have, or 2, lots of cash. Like I don't need to worry about rent for the next month cash.

-Be a human toilet - this one is pretty much the same as the one above it but much much more in both categories.

-Get an asshole tattoo - no, this is not happening. There is no amount of cash to persuade me, I would need to be on some pretty intense substances that they should not allow people to get asshole tattoos under the influence of.

kik: NatWilder44
I'd love to talk about kink and/or get a little verbal abuse
CallMeNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:08 AM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Be a human toilet
  2. Answer the door naked
  3. Suckle breast milk
  7. Get an asshole tattoo

1. Depends on how long. Money would be involved.
  2. Would do whenever
  3. Whenever, shouldn't be hard
  4. Money involved and immediate cleaning pending a dirty ass
  5. Money and maybe some alcohol
  6. Depending on time of day, money and amount of time tied
  7. Probably wouldnt happen. Tons of money and alcohol.
  8. Would be forced to do it. Money obviously involved
  9. Some money and immediately cleaning after
  10. Money for sure
  11. Money money money. Alcohol.
  12. Money and alcohol

Order: 2,3,10,9,4,5,8,1,6,12,11,7

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:51 AM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Easiest to hardest:

[*]Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once-Yes please, my biggest fantasy!
[*]Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park- Are guys going to use me? If so again yes please!
[*]Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other- Assuming everyone is STI free, yes please! Another fantasy.
[*]Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour- I love deep throating! I would probably have to take some throat numbers before starting and afterwards though.
[*]Answer the door naked- If I can hide a little behind the door, sure.
[*]Lick clean somebody's dirty feet- Lots of mouthwash nearby for right after.
[*]Get an asshole tattoo-Sounds painful...but easier than the below ones. I'd probably have to be drunk.
[*]Suckle breast milk- I would have to be forced to do this, I find it weird.
[*]Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year- This is something I have fantasised about (Maybe not a full year but several months.) As long as I could remove it to clean myself this would be fun (If incredibly frustrating.)
[*]Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)- Money would be involved. Lots of money. Enough for me to never have to work again. Even the thought makes me retch.
[*]Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week- I would go INSANE! Pet play is a soft limit so there is only one person in the world I would do this for and unless I was gagged the entire time I would complain non stop.
[*]Be a human toilet-If this includes scat, again lots of money would be involved. Millionare amounts of money. If it is pee only...then pretend this is listed near the top along with my fantasies.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

1. Suckle breast milk. I've done this and I loved it.

2. Answer the door naked. I've done this a number of times, but almost always with friends, not strangers.

3. Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park. I've been tied naked to a tree in a public park, but it was with some confidence that others would not be walking by that particular location!

4. Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year. Not a problem in principle, but I'd have to find one that doesn't chafe. All the ones I've tried so far chafe so much that the skin gets raw and ultimately open sores develop

5. Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour. I would love to do this but it would take some conditioning - a lot of practice, as my gag reflex is really hair-trigger.

6. Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in). Disgusting but manageable as long as I could wash my mouth out with mouthwash right away.

7. Lick clean somebody's dirty feet. Like licking the asshole - disgusting and worrisome (with respect to disease) but if I could wash my mouth with mouthwash afterward I'd be okayish.

8. Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week. This would take some getting used to, but I could probably handle it.

9. Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once. In principle, I'd be fine with it, but since condoms are not specified, I'd be very concerned about disease.

10. Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other. Very hard, due to concerns about disease. I'd have to be forced or coerced somehow.

11. Be a human toilet. If this means swallowing shit, it would be very hard for me to do unless somehow I was desperate (like I had to do this to get out of a foreign prison or something). If it means just swallowing piss, it would probably be higher on the list.

12. Get an asshole tattoo. Oddly enough, this is last. I really really dislike the idea of permanent marks or changes to my body.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #12
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

What would it take for you to:[LIST=1][*]Be a human toilet Nothing. I don't do piss/scat, period.[*]Answer the door naked A little booze and a dare.[*]Suckle breast milk A dare.[*]Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in) Nothing. I don't do piss/scat, period. This could involve scat.[*]Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once Depends on who's doing it. Not without significant monetary compensation, say $500.[*]Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park Even more money.[*]Get an asshole tattoo Even more money (no less than $10,000).[*]Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year Even more money (no less than $20,000).[*]Lick clean somebody's dirty feet Maybe $20.[*]Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week If private, $250. If public, $5000.[*]Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other $7500.[*]Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour $3000

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:36 AM   #13
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

Be a human toilet: A very hot girl and well lot of naggign
Answer the door naked: nothing would make me do that
Suckle breast milk: hmmmm it doesnt need much
Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in): Lot of money (200 thousand at least)
Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once hmmmm a very hot girl
Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park: nothing would make me do it
Get an asshole tattoo: nope
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year: not a way (only if i am forced into it)
Lick clean somebody's dirty feet asking
Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week: hmmmm 100 thousand
Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other
: all the money of the world plus 1
Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour: a hot girl licking my anus while i do it?
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:35 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Interesting questions! They really got me thinking. For simplicity sake, I'm going to put them in order (from easiest to hardest) and answer what it would take for me to do them at the same time.

This first set contains things that I have either tried, have fantasized about or am not, at first glance, completely certain that I would never want to try.

Suckle breast milk: I've done this before. I've lactated for the past almost 4 years and curiosity got the better of me at one point. I would most likely be open to suckling breast milk from another woman if she were consenting and I knew there was no risk of being contaminated by an STD.
Answer the door naked: Definitely out of my comfort zone, but I would be willing to try it once in my life. Realistically, I would do so to greet my husband at the door.
Wear a cock cage / chastity belt for a year: Wearing a chastity belt has been a long-time fantasy of mine. Though I know it would be pretty difficult, I would accept on the spot if my husband were to express interest in my doing so.
Have yourself be tied up naked to a tree in a public park: If the tree were hidden (but still inside a public park) and that there was no chance that I would be recognized/photographed/filmed and would not get into any trouble with the law, I would try.
Get an asshole tattoo: This sounds painful, but kind of interesting (I guess?). I would probably have to be really drunk to ever consent to doing this (though, good luck getting me drunk enough to get into a state of such compliance).
Let yourself be fucked in all holes at once: This has also been a fantasy of mine. It would require me knowing all three people doing the fucking and being certain that no STD would be passed.
Be treated exactly like a dog for an entire week: This would require me to live in a remote location (meaning, that the physical house that I live in couldn't have any neighbours for at least a few kilometers around). For me to do this, I would also have to be certain that I wouldn't be recognized/photographed/filmed by anyone.

The following are things that I have never even fantasized about and I would most likely never do. In fact, I'm pretty sure that these are things that could only happen if I were captive and literally had no choice (ie: restrained, O ring or funnel gag). In fact, the thought of each of these makes me gag. I still ranked them from "easiest" to hardest in that particular situation.

Deep throat a 7 inch cock continuously for 1 hour
Lick a total strangers asshole (without knowing up front the state it will be in)
Lick clean somebody's dirty feet
Be a human toilet
Swallow the loads of 100 men cumming into your mouth one after the other

ETA: Really interesting to see how much these vary from person to person!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 07-04-2017 at 10:38 AM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 07-04-2017, 10:49 AM   #15
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
ETA: Really interesting to see how much these vary from person to person!
Yes it is interesting. I never expected this to become so popular.
Thank you for your most in-depth answers!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk