Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2021, 08:36 AM   #1
Leinaddog

Default Help my friend humiliate me

I like humiliation and a friend is going to humiliate me tomorrow
She is going to dress me as a girl and tie my hands behind my back. We will eat together. She will make me eat off the ground without hands obviously, she will spit on my food, she will also chew food and spit it on my plate for me to eat, she will drink water and spit it in my glass ...
Any more ideas of things I can do? Nothing strictly sexual, she has a boyfriend
I can write a report if you desire
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 04:17 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

A report would be appreciated, but what are some of your likes and limits? What materials do you both have access to besides her clothes?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 05:40 PM   #3
KacyBond

Definitely let her take pictures. Even if she doesn't share them, it will be exciting for her to have them. A leash is also a lot of fun; she can thread it under or around stuff to pull you anywhere she wants, like she could thread it under a chair so that she can pull you down to the floor. With that eating situation she can smooth your face into your food, then make fun of you for being so messy. Finally, she can write any humiliating nicknames or things she wants all over your arms.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:35 PM   #4
lceppa

uhm try to give you suggestions

First of all, she has to write on your forehead your real name, I mean: Bith, Slut, Boypussy, Faggot, Dicklet, Little Peenie.... and take a picture that can sugget you where to use (next personal ID card? )
You has to be caged, nevermind you would like touch your peenie in front of her. She will be the keyholder (better the boyfriend but I don't know your all relationship)

If you are thirsty and both of you are not going beyond your limits, she should give you a bowl with her pee (hot prepared in front of you or privately in bathroom). So I think your meal is complete.

Once terminate to eat, she can relax and entartains with your show tha could consist:
- a sensual dance in front of her where you evidence principally your butt. I expect you are wearing panties, your clitty should be hidden. It should be execute with the special guest: a dildo.
- then you can demonstrate her your ability to blojwobs and deepthroats. Drooling could be perfect.
- always thinking that both of you accept the situation, she could ask you to confirm your slutty approach taking the dildo in the ass in front of her. Not remove your panties, move it only aside for freeing access to asshole. You should humiliate yourself knowing that your friend is looking your asshole opened by a dildo or a cock in the future. And now work with your hips.

Bonus
You should ask permission to her for cumming. if not with anal, you can use a vibe on your cage (better if the cage is ones very little and tight).You can cum on dildo and take it again in your mouth to greedily swallow your useless cum. if the cage is xxs then is better because your cum doesn't spurt but drools from your little balls to the dildo, doing like a good girl.
Dare Received List

PM or Kik: lceppa

Height: 1,68 mt
Dick size erect: 16cm
Dick size flaccid: 6,8cm

DirtyCode

December cum count: 5
lceppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:47 PM   #5
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lceppa View Post
uhm try to give you suggestions

If you are thirsty and both of you are not going beyond your limits, she should give you a bowl with her pee (hot prepared in front of you or privately in bathroom). So I think your meal is complete.

If Iceppa's pee task is too much, just have her pee a little into your meal and also a little of your pee

A report is definitely warranted!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:59 PM   #6
SecretSubHusband
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to SecretSubHusband

You should edge for her completely naked before she dresses you.

Any sentence by you should be finished by Miss or Mistress.

You should thank her at the end, express how much you liked it and ask to do it again. Maybe offer to let her add one more rule to a next special meal.

Current status
unowned, horny slut

Blogs
Likes, limits, punishments
Permanent rules
Toys & Clothes
SecretSubHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 03:45 AM   #7
Leinaddog

Unfortunately my friend has a problem and we will not be able to do it, but thank you very much for the ideas!
we will try to do it another day, while some idea to have fun today by myself?
Old 12-04-2021, 03:48 AM   #8
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Definitely let her take pictures. Even if she doesn't share them, it will be exciting for her to have them. A leash is also a lot of fun; she can thread it under or around stuff to pull you anywhere she wants, like she could thread it under a chair so that she can pull you down to the floor. With that eating situation she can smooth your face into your food, then make fun of you for being so messy. Finally, she can write any humiliating nicknames or things she wants all over your arms.
Id really like this one, thanks for it!
Old 12-04-2021, 03:48 AM   #9
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
You should edge for her completely naked before she dresses you.

Any sentence by you should be finished by Miss or Mistress.

You should thank her at the end, express how much you liked it and ask to do it again. Maybe offer to let her add one more rule to a next special meal.
She doesn't want to see me naked

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, food, humiliation