Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-30-2021, 07:15 AM   #676
ClosingTag

Closing Tag, 26, Male

Athletic build, 6ft tall, brown short hair and blue eyes. Always looking sharp wearing a crisp white shirt to most occasions. Currently rooting for Ruby to win!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ClosingTag for this post:
Old 11-30-2021, 12:09 PM   #677
Matildachi

As its the last game......and me off late hours...i will return to the audience in my trademark bikini.....long braids for this curvy ebony babe

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #678
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post December, Round 1.

As the crowd cheers and the stage lights come on I walk into center stage. “Welcome, welcome, welcome to our fans in studio and those watching from afar. It’s been a whole year can you believe it? We’ve had so much fun. Plenty of punishments and lots of embarrassment. Fun tasks like the prisoner choice. (A montage of scenes show across the monitors.) Now I know some of you are going to be sad that this is the last episode and will miss us, but that just lets us go wild with our show blowing out the budget in style. Now who will be the last person to going our big winners. The hall of winner pictures are brought out, making more than a couple contestants blush as they were not in the best of states when they got their picture taken. Not only that but I’ve heard there is a very very special prize for the winner of this round.

Our first game is simple. Target practice. Usually each player gets 4 shots at our target and gets to mess a contestant base on their scores, but we’ve actually got some special targets this time. Itchy, Corleone91, Closing Tag, and Mati are all brought out eagle spread to individual targets. “Gotta make sure to read the fine print when signing up for the audience folks.” Each player will get one of these wheels to aim at. Don’t worry we’re arming our players with pies, not bow and arrows. Same rules apply with you trying to land a bullseye at the face worth 150. Groin, or breast/chest shots count for 100. Any other body shots will be 50. Hitting the board earns you 0 and complete misses will strip you. Good luck players! Do make sure you don’t end up in last.

Katie steps up to the throwing platform as the screen shows Closing Tag as her target. With grin she wins up and throws her first shot only clipping hist foot with the fruit filled and whipped cream topped pie. Trying again she throws it and it splashes over his arm staining his shirt with cherry filling. Now more use to the weight of the pies, she throws her next two quickly trying to stay use to it. Splat the first lands dead center on his shirt spraying cream and blueberries over him. The next lands just above his groin as it slides down lipping warm apple pie filling into his underwear. Satisfied, Katie picks up her prizes and see’s Jim as her prize she goes to the prize table and seeing it full of much bigger items. Taking two regular cream pies as the small prize, her other choices are a bucket of molasses, and pillow of feathers as she hands the pies to Jim. Taking her time, she coats him head to toe in the molasses and then then feathers taking a naughty chance at stuffing some down his underwear. Coating, she then grabs his hands and smashes both pie into his face with them.

As Katie takes Jim’s place Sam comes and spins the wheel for her target. In his polo shirt, the funny man who was just jeering these contestants is looking worries as Itchy is selected. Her first throw wobbles in air and only strikes the leg of him leaving a streak of key lime. Hefting the pie for her second throw is seems on target, but falls short as the custard pie splatter over his groin the shorts soaking up some of the mess. Putting a bit more strength behind the next one just falling short of his face and hitting his chest. The peach filling stains his shirt orange with the raspberries leaving a line of red dots. Annoyed, she throws with all her effort for the last pie as it goes sailing past the target and into the one of the cameras. “Whoops, bet those folks folks at home felt that one.” Sighing the elven dressed stagehands come up to her and rip off her skirt. Starting to walk to the prize table, she feels a second tug as her blouse is torn off her body. “We never said how many pieces of clothing you’ll be stripped of if you miss.” Blushing, but eager to messy up Katie, she looks over the table. Only able to get one top prize she smiles as she sees a large dildo on the table. As her minor prizes she gets takes two bags of sugar free frosting. As she flips Katies shirt over her head and opens the top of Katie’s bra she make sure the camera gets a good few before filling the bra cups with one bag of the frosting. Leaving Katie’s shirt over her head, she opens her panties and tease Katie as the tip is inserting into her privates. Katie squirms, but then gasp the the frosting bag is squeezed and floods her. As the bag is removed, the dildo is quickly shoved in its place and then switched on as it buzzes to life.

Corleone91, it’s your turn as a target as the randomizer sleets him. He makes out Andrew and gulps knowing their history in past games. Andrew seems to too, but his anger only makes his first throw go wide and whiff. The second doesn’t do much better slamming against the wood of the target, but keeping Corleone clean. Taking a breath he focuses and throws his next shot with more consideration. Splat! It doesn’t get his face, but lands on his crouch the mix berries making a mess of his shorts. Winding up for another shot, he hits him dead centre of his chest and watches as traces of double cream splatters over his body and sprinkle his face. WIth two big hits he looks over his options and selects an extra large bag of cotton balls and after picking up a dildo, sets it back down and picks up a bucket of honey much to Sam’s disappointment. Only in her underwear she is given a coating over her skin leaving her panties untouched, but bra filled too. Then is coated in the cotton balls making sure to give same some extra padding in her bra even if it is fake before taking her place.

As the crowd watches the wheel again, they seem a little underwhelmed as Itchy is selected to be the target again. Wampup taking his first pie in hand gives it a throw, but only manages to clip Itchy’s left shoulder with a cherry pie. Trying to aim a bit to the right, he clips his right shoulder this time covering it in blueberries. Frustrated he throws in anger, but we’ve seen what that does as it gets released late and basically gets spiked into the ground. Trying again he tries for the center body, but get the wooden backboard right between his legs. With only minor prizes, he grabs a pint of vanilla ice cream and some apple pie filing. Having Andrew hold open his shorts open, Wampup opens his swim jammers and dumps both into it a la mode.

There’s a wolf whistle as Mati groans seeing her name get selected. WIth her bikini it doesn’t leave much protection as Becky comes up to take her turn. Picking up a pumpkin pie, she looks judges the distance and gives it a throw. It arcs in the air and lands on Mati’s leg leaving bits of crust and pie over her leg and foot. The crowd more than a little disappointed wait for her next throw. A particularly unruly fan boo’s Becky as she throws causing the next pie to go wide and miss the target. A few audience members take to shutting him up and letting Becky take her time. The next pie, a key lime pie topped with cream, hits Mati’s breast dead on making the jiggle as the filling spreads over them. The crowd cheers and waits for Becky’s last throw, when that same fan yells “I’d still eat that.” Becky angered, turns and throws the last pie, strawberry rhubarb, into the crowd hitting him in the face, but not getting any points for being the crowds favorite. Not realizing what she did, she’s striped of her shorts, and shoes, then her shirt, and bra leaving her to cover her breast up as the audience turns their gaze from Mati to her. Only getting a simple cream pie as her prize, she picks it up with one hand and not wanting to flash the crowd, simply pies Wampup in the face with it and takes his spot.

A familiar face comes up as YoYo waves to the crowd. They welcome him back with cheers, but that could be because the spinner keeps Mati at the target agin too. Being a little out of practice it’s not too much of a surprise when his first two throws hit her thigh and forearm spattering her body in fruit pie filing. Getting use to the weight of the pies, he grabs his next pie and throws not realizing it was a heavier mint ice cream pie. As it falls short, he sighs and takes his time with his last. Hefting it a few times he winds up and throws making Mati emit a short gasp as lemon curd splatters over her crouch and slides into her bikini bottoms. Most pleased with his performance, the elves strip him of his shorts and shoes leaving him in his underwear, shirt and socks. Looking over his options he grabs two cans of whipped cream and a two tiered Boston cream pie. Walking up to Becky, he takes pity on her and give her a whipped cream bikini and fills the front of her panties with the extra before spinning her around and stuffing the whole cake into the back of her panties giving her a swat on the butt before he takes her place.

Ruby, a fan favorite, waddles her way to the stage as she’s glad to see Closing Tag not picked as her target, but Itchy instead. Trying her best with a chocolate pie it first its hits his right knee making it jerk and flick some sauce back towards her, but not far enough to get on her. The next shot covers his right leg in cream leaving a black and white mix over his leg. Getting zeroed in, she hits his chest getting a black berries smashed over her shirt. Finally thinking she’s got this, she throws her last pie, but it goes sailing over his head and past the target. As the elves rip off her skirt and shirt, she blushes in her diaper, bra and school girl stockings. Armed with two cream pies and a container of sprinkles, she gives yoyo a messy pie sandwich and then coats the results in the sprinkles.

Jake takes his turn another back after a while away. Itchy waits to see who’s the target, but stays in place as he’s selected again. Jake tosses his first pie missing the target entirely. Realizing that there’s a difference when throwing denser pies than the cream ones he’s use to, he grabs a sticky caramel pie and tosses it landing a solid hit on Itchy’s crouch as the filing slides into his shorts. Grabbing a second caramel pie he throws it just like a replay and adding more sickness to his groin. Now in the groove, he grabs a custard pie and throws it with ease landing dead center of Itchy’s chest coating his torso in custard. WIth 3 big prizes to pick from he grabs 7 lb bottle of chocolate sauce, a full fruitcake, and bulk batch of re-fried beans. Pointing to the diaper, Ruby is given the fruitcake to stuff inside of it. Of course those are usually rock hard, so how better to soften it up by soaking it in a bulk of chocolate sauce. The whole bottle is slowly poured in puffing her diapers out and turning them brown. The beans however go into a different place as they fill the stockings making Ruby get some extra leg bulk.

Alex takes her turn as Itchy is glad to not be the target as Mati is selected by the spinner again. With a smug grin Alex takes her pie, a peach berry pie topped with cream , and easily sets it in motion landing right into Mati’s face. The crowd cheers as a downpour of rich green slime pours over Mati. Then two foam cannons cannons go off, one aiming between Mati’s legs and the other at her chest and face as it “flocks” the Christmas tree. WIth Mati covered through its a little harder to aim at her body under all of that mess. Alex’s next two throws only hit her shoulder and knee adding splotches of red and yellow to her body with the last one only hitting the wood. Still a bullseye must count for something as she walks over to the prize table. The two cream pies are nothing compared to one of the final punishments from past months that comes with it. Seeing the wedgie harness that Jake ended up in the very first month, she grins and has him strap back in shoving a pie in the front and back before setting him go for the rest of the round. Don’t worry, this one isn’t coated in the special powder like last time.

Jim still messy from Katies turn steps up and as Closing Tag fittingly closes our last round as the target. Hoping to get a bullseye too, the first shot falls short, but still ends up on Tag’s chest splattering it in thick chocolate. Winding up his second shot, a blob of cream drips into his eye as he throws and just clips the wood of the board. Annoyed, he clears his eyes and throws again hitting a different type of wood this time landing a mint chocolate pie to his groin. Throwing his last pie, it slips out of his hand as the cream he removed from his eyes grease his palm and it spins off barely nicking the board again in a near miss. With two body shots and facing the contestant that got a bullseye, It’s no surprise that he picks a full bucket of sticky slime and a full carton of glitter. Alex pleads with her eyes, but it does no good as she’s coated and then feels the glitter mix into her hair and face.

Well ladies and gentlemen that was quite a start. Already very messy and it’s only round 1. So lets’ see those scores.

Jake: 300, Alex:250, Katie, Sam, Andrew, YoYo, and Jim: 200. Wampup: 100, Becky and Ruby: 50.

Wow, it a stunning twist the person that gots a bullseye didn’t get the win. Jake as winner you get the coveted GD McGuffin. As a reminder it can be used before the last round and can do one of the following:
-Add 300 points to your score.
-Strip any contestant naked or into a costume.
-Stay clean for the next round and have any of the four audience members take your mess instead.
-Mess any contestant with any one past Wall of Mystery punishment.

As for the losers, well let’s say you really saved that batch of contestants in the same point bracket. Ruby, for your punishment we’re stripping you of your stockings, but feel bad about you losing your beans, so instead you can put on a one piece swim suit over your diaper and bra, while we dump not only those beans back into your bra, but tape off your legs of the one piece and add a couple cans of baked beans into the one piece. As for Becky, well I think it’s time for our first costume change as we strip you of your underwear and send you back with our elves as they give you something else to wear.

Now for our next round we’ll need some contestant input. It’s our secret Santa gift exchange. I need you each to pick 3 messy items to build your gift out of and then pick 2, number 1-11 and 12-21, no repeats. We have plenty of items to pick from so feel free to go big, but not pick a dunk tank. We still need to wrap them. We’ll randomly mix them up and assign them each a number which we’ll match up with your choices. You might even end up with your own gift if you’re lucky or unlucky enough. Don’t worry though we’ll still have some stockings to hand our for points.

Audience members
, if you want you are welcome to pick one item each to be combined into one gift that will be entered in the pool. You will not be receiving one, but don’t worry we won’t forget about you.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-02-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:11 AM   #679
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

And we made it! The last one of the yearlong event. The finale. I arrive eager for mess, humiliation, and maybe even some prizes. The first game is target practice. I’ve had varying success with this one, but I’m confident that I can at least put up a decent showing. One by one the contestants take their places, aiming at the audience member targets and sitting in the hot seat. My turn comes up. My aim isn’t great. Looking at the victim on the board I only manage to hit shoulders….and the floor. But the stagehands don’t come to strip anything, I take my prize and sneak off to deliver the goods to Andrew. I go for the easy route, and stuff everything in his short before taking his place. Becky on the other hand doesn’t seem to mind missing the target all together and the worst she manages to bring me is a pie. A pie that I’ll gladly take to the face. Seeing how sticky many others ended up and with feather or glitter.

I’ll take 1 and 13
Marshmallow Fluff, Flour Paste, and Peanut Butter will be my 3 gifts.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 12-02-2021 at 10:11 AM.
WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:11 AM   #680
Yoyo Foxwell

It's been a while, but the nerves and adrenaline from stepping out under the stage lights are a welcome feeling. I've not done too well on the show in past, but it's the finale and I'm feeling confident about the first game, target practice.
The crowd cheers when I step up to the plate. I look down the range to my already messy target and select my first pie. I pick it up, feel its weight out, then lob it. Being so out of practice all I can hope for is a hit anywhere - and I get one! After a hit to the thigh I know what I need to do, taking up my next pie, weighing it out, judging the distance before sending it a little higher this time. A splat to the arm isn't what I was going for, which is a little frustrating, but I'm quick to move on to the next pie. Confident I've got my eye in, I pick up the next pie and take the shot. Unfortunately, I misjudged and can only watch in horror as it arcs to the floor, skidding across the ground completely short of the target, which puts a smile on Mati's face and sends a chuckle through the audience. Not willing to have a shot like that again, I decide to change my approach as I grab my final pie. Instead of trying to arc it, I wind up and send it as hard as I can, watching it as it takes a direct line to my target's crotch. Success!
When I step off the mark some of Santa's stagehands come up to me, and I let out a rather undignified gasp as they yank off my shoes and shorts, exposing my underwear to the cameras. I eye up Becky while selecting my prizes, and decide on some cream and a cake. Going for the stylish option, I decorate her chest with whipped cream, then make sure the inside of her panties match, watching as she shivers with the cold. Finally, I spin her around, open up the back of her underwear and drop the whole cake in, giving it a spank as I send her on her way.
I wait in her place as I watch Ruby's performance, hoping she doesn't do too well. I let out a snort when she gets stripped, but gulp in anxiety when she steps up to the prize table. A pie in each hand, I feel like I know what's coming as she waddles towards me. Sure enough, they crash against my ears, coating my whole head in creamy fluff. They're followed up by a large helping of sprinkles, most of which sticking in my creamy hair, the rest tumbling to the floor. I wipe some eyeholes clear so that I can leave the spot and let Ruby take my place.
A pretty good first round, I feel once the rest of the contestants are done, but definitely room for improvement in the rounds to come.

For my choices for the next round I'll take 4 and 19, as well as oatmeal, honey, and baked beans.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:20 PM   #681
Ruby7

I make my way back in excited to join for the last gameshow. Back in my school uniform hoping to win the last gameshow. I hear the rules and begin to aim at Itchy. Almost every time I fail and think it must be for missing out on the past gameshows. The elves rip my skirt and shirt leaving me only in my bra, diaper, and stockings. I do however get to give yoyo a pie sandwich and coat him in sprinkles.

I then watch Jake take his turn and he is nailing every single shot which makes me nervous what is about to happen to me. Three giant prizes come up and I am very nervous about what is about to happen next. Jake gives me the fruitcake and tells me to stuff my diaper with the entire cake. So I break it up into chunks and stuff the whole cake into my diaper making it already sag and bulge from the weight. He then pours this massive bottle of chocolate sauce into my diaper as well causing it to turn brown and puff up from absorbing the chocolate. Lastly, he gets this huge bulk of refried beans and fills my stockings making my thighs extremely thick and hard to walk.

This makes me think the worst is over but I realize I tied for last place once the round ends. I am punished by wearing a one piece swimsuit and having it taped shut so nothing can escape. It does hold up my diaper better causing it not to sag as much but It does puff out my swimsuit making it obvious their is junk in the trunk from my filled diaper. I lose my stockings but they don't want to waste the beans so they stuff all the beans into my bra giving me boobs the size of watermelons from the giant bulk bin worth of beans
being stuffed in their and to put the cherry on top they pour a couple cans of baked beans into my one piece making it bulge out even more. It is the first round and my swimsuit is already puffed out and my boobs are huge making it a bit difficult to walk around in my new state. I feel the worse has yet to even come after this just being the first round.

The three messy items I choose are jello, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes and the numbers I pick are 11 and 21.

Limits: blood, pain, pics, videos, sex toys, scat, cum

Kik - Ruby9627

Message me on KIK if you want to give or receive any clothes filling dares
Ruby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ruby7 for this post:
Old 12-02-2021, 11:22 PM   #682
Imaginativename

as i step up to the plate as it were I see the ever beautiful Mati strapped to the wheel in front of me, despite liking her i know that every point counts and the Macguffin could help guarantee me the win, so with an apologetic look and a mouthed sorry I let fly, my first shot straight and true, a head shot, I cannot help but grin as Mati curves are coated in thick green gunge before they are hidden by a generous coating of white foam, the spectacle which just unfolded in front of my eyes may have been excited me a bit too much as my next shots miss there mark, one falling short and hitting her shoulder, the next one overcorrected and hit her knee and the last one missing by a fraction, slamming into the wood just above her head, a sad thing as it would have been great to see her get another coating.

with Jake glaring at me from the hot seat while I look over my choices, reminiscing about all the episodes I had seen, and taken part, as my eyes went over them i knew it was fate, as I bring them over too him his glare intensifies, I mock him with a 'remember these, as I fit the wedgie harness, ratcheting it extra tight before stuffing the pies down the front and back and sending him on his way with a slap to the arse.

Jim does frighteningly well, far better than i would have hoped, with two prizes I give my best puppy dog eyes but it does no good, thick sticky slime is slowly poured over my head and then the dick upends a tub of glitter on me, making sure to rub it it.

adding insult to, well mess, I got pipped at the post by Jake, who showed that consistency is king getting 50 points more than me, netting him the Macguffin, instead of myself

for numbers i choose 3 and 20, and for 'gifts I choose cold pink gunge, in a gunge tank if possible, custard pies, and rice pudding, also from a gunge tank, if possible
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:43 AM   #683
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

And here we go, the last game of the year. The only thought is to go all out and go big with a bang, at least one for the memories. Of course, the only thing I am thinking about is how to win the whole game and make a name to myself, no more humiliation but sweet victory, while creating a mess for the next guy. I look to my left and right and boy do we have a competition among us. Newcomers and veterans would be sure to give it all they've got. Excitement and fear both starts flowing in creating the dramatic adrenaline rush we've all been seeking after.

The first game is Target practice. I've got a throw but my aim may not be so accurate. Last to sign up, I would probably be last to go and first to be punished. My thoughts came to fruition as Katie went up and did her throws. First is usually important because they set the mood for the rest of the players during the round. Katie did better than I thought she would. She barely missed her first throw, which was probably warm up. I thought she would have missed completely but she grazed his foot. The last two shots she did simultaneously were surprising to me the most because she hit his chest and his groin. What a shot. I was hoping she completely missed her shot but oh well. The worst part of her doing so well was her prizes. And being that she was first, her choices were endless. She made me hold pies in my hand to make me feel powerless or something. On top of that, she dripped molasses super slow, which annoyed me even further. She then had the urge to put feathers, not only all over me, but inside my underwear too. To top it all of, she made my hands hit myself with pies. My only thought is that I will get my revenge on her. If they dont get her back this round, I would be sure to attack on her next round.

I waited for my turn, when it finally came up, I can feel all these feathers, sticky molasses, and pie just sliding down my body and being all sticky and messy. My nerves were through the roof and Alex did not help at all. A bullseye? who would have thought. I had to do better but on my first shot all i could get was the chest. I prepare to throw my second shot, but as I was throwing, that cream that was dripping went into my eye which affected my sight and my throw. I wipe it off my eyes but that had to be Katie's fault. I will try and get her back soon. Good thing my shot did graze something so I am in the clear. My third shot got me back on track but not the bullseye I was hoping for. And then the fourth shot came and this pie issue just does not want to go away. Again, it made me mess up my throw that it slipped. Luckily I was able to hit something but I will not make the mistake again. I looked for any prize that I can find that would cause the most issue for Alex. With the sticky slime and glitter, I will try and make Alex's condition not in her favor. She tried to plead with her eyes but if I were to win, I will not be bothered by those things. I covered her face with glitter and her hair - try getting a bullseye now. I finished the round in the middle but I will try better next round.

Not too sure what these numbers mean so I go ahead and pick things related to Santa. Numbers would be 7 and 12. The gifts would be condensed milk, cookie crumble, and melted chocolate.

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 05:21 AM   #684
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

Though I miss my first shot, my practiced hand at these sort of games soon takes into effect and I get a consistent spread of shots netting me a cool 300 points, a good laugh at itchy's disgusting state and a lovely 3 big prizes to choose from in messing Ruby. A lover of such torment, I make sure to include her big diaper butt in the punishment, choosing to fill it with fruit cake and chocolate sauce - giving her nappy a remarkably 'used' look

I also fill her stockings with slimy beans to really ram the gross feeling and humiliation home. She really has to waddle now. I blow her a sarcastic kiss and giggle at her misfortune.

Of course, karma comes right back around in the form of a laughing Alex who uses my past humiliation against me. She puts me back in my baby bouncer harness with some slimy cream pies down my undies to keep my company and an infuriating little wink paired with a smack on the bum.

Too bad for her that I choose to immediately expend my maguffin to give her a new embarrassing outfit. Always the one to get the last laugh.

For my three secret santa prezzies, I pick fish sauce, mud from a pig sty, and the smelly skunk spray stuff from an earlier season. My numbers are 9 and 18

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:14 AM   #685
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As I step up for my turn I’m quite happy at the target I’ll be aiming for I choose a pumpkin pie to start with but my throw isn’t great only hitting matis leg before I pick up another pie and take aim just as I’m about to throw it I hear a loud boo which puts me off and I completely miss

Disappointed I settle myself before taking aim with my next pie my throws much better as it hits matis breast perfectly I giggle to myself as I grab my last pie I pick it up and go to throw as an audience member shouts out in a moment of anger I spin and throw the pie into his face and for a moment I’m quite happy intill I realise what I’ve cost my self as I’m stripped down to my panties with only my hands protecting my boobs from being exposed I’m then led away by an elf to be changed into a costume

My 3 items are shaving foam stinky cat food and tuna my numbers are 6 and 17

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:19 PM   #686
flowerchild

Back for the last game of the year and definitely ready to win it all. I hear we get to chuck pies at the audience members and I'm excited as ever. I'm up first to throw and I definitely did a pretty good job as I get to mess my opponent with lots of molasses and feathers being sure to get below the belt as well. Before I finally make him plant two pies to both sides of his head.

So I am next to be punished and what luck it's Sam throwing I watch in horror as she does about as good as I did. Though I can't help but laugh as she misses and is stripped down to just her bra and panties. But then my horrors become reality as I see her items. She flips up my shirt showing my bra. Hoping she's just going for that I watch in horror as she moves my bra away exposing my boobs to everyone now. Before finally covering my boobs in the very sticky frosting to the delight of the crowd. But that's not even the worst of it! As she flips up my skirt next pulling down my panties. I shriek in horror protesting horribly as I feel the tip of the second bag inserted into my pussy! I feel the frosting filling me but she only uses half the bag before removing it and shoving the massive dildo into my pussy. I feel the familiar locking mechanism much to my horrors knowing this massive toy won't be leaving my pussy any time soon. But then what Sam does next truly leaves me embarrassed as she goes to the back of me and I feel the tip of the bag of frosting pushed into my ass! I cry out in horror trying to cover up as my asshole is filled with the rest of the frosting! And to top off my humiliation the dildo inside of me begins to vibrate and I blush in horror knowing I am most likely going to be seen having an orgasm at some point during this show.

As for my gifts I'll pick gravy mashed potatoes and stuffing
And I'll take 2 and 20

Last edited by flowerchild; 12-03-2021 at 03:21 PM.
flowerchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #687
bbwhore

Back for the last game of the year I'm very sad about it but I know I have to win this one! I am up second and I manage to get 2 really good shots in one to the chest and one to the groin very happy. But I miss my last throw and I am then stripped of my blouse and my skirt oh boy they really aren't fucking around this game. I then get to mess the beautiful Katie and I have the perfect plan for her grabbing two bags of frosting and a very big dildo I immediately lift her shirt and bra before covering her beautiful breasts in the first bag of icing. But I'm not done yet I eye her skirt flipping it up and lowering her panties. As I get a fabulous view of her most intimate parts I insert the tip of my second bag into her pussy thinking about flooding it with the icing but then I have a better idea only using half. I then get to insert that big dildo deep into her pussy as she moans and protests at the same time. I now have a sinister idea walking to the back of her spreading apart her ass. I hear her scream in protest as the tip enters her ass and the icing begins to fill her.

I then take her place and await my fate.i watch Corleone choose his items blushing as he picks up a second dildo similar to the one now inside Katie. He puts it back down deciding instead to coat every part of me besides my panties in honey and cotton balls probably just wanting to see my big boobs which now look even bigger.

I'll take peppermint syrup coffee and tea for my gifts
I'll pick 6 and 15
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 06:59 PM   #688
whydiss

Back again and we start off with a spin-off of a game we've played before Target Practice.

After watching a couple of rounds, I meet with Corleone again and even after missing the first 2 shots they forget to strip me, the third hits his shorts and my fourth hits square into his chest, I get a bag of cotton balls, and a bucket of honey to use on another contestant.

The same kind of treatment is given to me however as Wampup pours vanilla icecream and apple pie filling into my swim jammers which im sure will become quite a distraction at some point during the rest of the games.

I pick whipped cream, treacle and custard and my numbers are 10 and 14

LOVE to get messy whenever I can

Limits: Public, Pics, Scat
whydiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #689
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post December Round 2

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, you’re just in time for our Secret Santa gift exchange. We have most of contestants around the tree and gifts with the unlit chimney holding their stockings. Of course it seems like two of our contestants are taking a little time to get dressed. Ah here they come.

Becky comes out blushing, she has bit more clothes on than before with a pair of clown shorts on her body, the back still well padded with some cake, her poke dot panties flopping out of it into a makeshift tutu as suspenders run up her body. Each run across her breast with only enough fabric to cover a nipple, but they are actually keeping two dripping pie pans smooshed against her breast. Her face has been make over to reindeer with a bright red nose, but instead of blush on her cheeks say “pie me” written on them. Her hair had made bright pink, in a puffy bundle like cotton candy. Stumbling out in heeled clown shoes, she gets a lot of laughs, but focus is quickly move to Alex.

Now, while Jake wanted Alex in a costume, Alex has put down to stay naked if they get stripped so we compromised. Over done makeup, ring gag, is only the start as they come awkwardly walking out. The underwear they are hard to be called that as they are made of clear material and have a built in spreader meaning they can’t close their legs together. The hole in the front of them exposes her privates to the crowd. With pair of gloves that trap their thumb inside of them, a pair of huge inflatable breast on her chest finish the “clothes”. Given their hair still is filled with glitter, all together they’ve been made to look like a sex doll as they sit.

RIIIIIPPPPP.

Ah it seems like Jake just got down from the wedgie harness too. I guess he didn’t have GD Gameshow brand underwear. Good for 1000 wedgies before ripping. Get your’s for the holidays. (Puts down product) Well these things happen and we have a schedule to keep, so I guess he’ll just continue without underwear Speaking of removing clothes, it seems out elves have been slacking. They come up to Wampupand Andrew stripping them of their shoes and shorts leaving them each in their socks, underwear, and shirt. Jake just loses his shoes as he already lost his underwear.

Now that everyone’s here, let’s get to the gifts. Each person will grab their gift and stocking. Open each will earn the contents. It seems like our audience passed on making their own, but that’s understandable as they are likely busing clanging up. We’ll check in on them shortly. Oh, and Katie and Sam, both of you picked duplicates so Sam you’ve been given 5 for your gift and Katie you have 16 for your stocking.

Katie- Grabbing gift 2 and stocking 1, she decides to open the gift first. In it is a collection of thick custard pies. Confused that there’s nothing else, Alex gives as much of a smile as she can with the gag as she motions to pie herself. Feeling a building stirring in her crouch and not wanting to cum on camera she shoves the first one into her face the thick filling coating and sticking to her face as the crust slowly falls and splatters in her cleavage. Seeing something written on the inside of the pie pan, she takes the next two a smushes them to her breast. Seeing one last one, she sits in it soaking her skirt more as some of the frosting had soaked through her panties and her skirt. The pie pans say “You’re gift is in the gunge tank. Realizing what that means, she drags her feet, but the elves get her under as it opens up and rice pudding comes and coats her form sliding under her clothes. Feeling close to the edge, she opens her panties and sticks a hand in trying to calm herself down as a sudden wave of cold pink gunge falls down and hitting her pussy, the shock makes her release a shriek in cold surprise transition into please as she comes. Dripping in multiple ways in the take she opens her stocking to only see the a dildo wrapped In a paper that says “hoe hoe hoe”. We’ll get to that in later.

Jim- Picking up his gift and stocking, feather coated he’s hoping for the best and is surprised to find his own gift. An elf grabs the the chocolate first. Wondering where the chelate sauce will do as he’s pretty coated, the elf has him take off hist socks and shoes before filling them with it and having them putting them back on. The warmth isn’t bad at first, but starts to be a slight pain as he hops from foot to foot. Next the elf takes the cookie crumbs and scatters in on the floor telling him to be a good chick and eat it all up. Embarrassed, he starts to eat each piece clucking as the crowd keep chanting “Cluck!” as he hops along. Even though he is blushing you can’t see under the mess. Standing up once finished, the elf tells him you wash down cookies with milk. They use the condensed milk slowly pouring to over his upturned face letting it slide down his face. Opening his stocking it has a 400 point coupon.

Alex- Having a little trouble picking up their gifts, they open their’s to see Yoyo’s gift. Oatmeal, honey, and baked beans. The elf smilies as it takes the honey and coats her body with it making her look shiny like plastic. As their isn’t much to fill or stuff, they take to giving Alex’s a “beauty makeover” by throwing fist fulls of oatmeal into his face as a “face mask” getting some in his mouth due to the gag. Happy with the coverage, the elf end Alex’s messing with coating his franks and beans with more beans. Opening your stocking Alex is happy to see 300 points. Sitting down, it’s still embarrassing to see yourself on the game screen looking even more like a sex doll. Accepting it’s not going to get better, he start to get into character trying to make himself look as sexy as possible even as some drool starts to dribble down his chin.

Jake- Sore from his traumatic trip back to the wedgie bouncer and losing his underwear he hopes that he doesn’t get some of the worse gifts that are still out there. To their relief they see what can be only called Thanksgiving leftovers. An elf comes out and asks if you can hold on to their lunch. They tape the leg holes of his shorts as they dumps all the stuffing, gravy, and mashed potatoes into them making sure to smoosh them all around. Pulling out a marker, he writes “Meatless” on the groin and “Not very tasty” over his ass. As the crowd laughs, he opens his stocking to find coal. “Oh too bad. Looks like someone has been naughty. Please remove your socks and stand in the fire place. Now only down to just to his shirt and shorts, a cloud of “coal dust” dumps over his body covering him from head to toe.

Ruby- As she waddles up to and grabs her gift and stocking, after seeing the dusting Jake got she hopes that she has a little luck on her side. Opening the gift, a strong pungent smell comes out of the package even reaching the crowd. True to his other name, SmellyMelly/Jake’s gift of mud, fish sauce, and skunk spray is shown to the crowd. The elves, after putting on some masks and gloves start by mixing in the fish sauce into Ruby’s hair. Making sure it’s well soaked in, they figure what better way to use pig mud than filling the one piece. Fatter and fatter Ruby looks more pig like with breast than like the school girl she was at the start. Taping the arms closed to keep the mud in, they then uncap the skunk spray. This stuff was never fully use its liquid form, only mixed in to pies, but with a shrug, they trip Ruby who goes down on all fours with an oof that almost sounds like an oink and start to spray her as every one stands back. She coughs a few times, but slowly gets use to it as she struggles to get up. With not much luck and no one wanting to help get her up, she opens her stocking on the group and is very happy to see a genuine GD McGuffin for her to use.

YoYo- Giving Ruby a wide birth, he walks over to the tree and picks up his gift and stocking. In his stocking he laughs as he sticks on theme given his cream and sprinkled covered hair. Andrew’s gift of Whipped cream, treacle, and custard is pulled out. The treacle is instantly mixed into his hair to make sure that none of the sprinkles are easy to get out for a long time.Then his body is coated in the custard making sure he has a good soaking for getting off so easy last round. Finally with one elf seeing his boxers start to tent, he takes the whipped cream and makes sure he creams his underwear spraying the whole container into the front and back. With some hesitance he opens his stocking squirming to the new feeling of cream and is pleased to find 300 points in it waiting for him.

Becky- As she walks to the gifts in the clown outfit, the crowd can’t help but snicker and she tires to control her panties flapping over her shorts. Seeing Ruby’s gift of Jello, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes, the elves make Becky juggle jello blobs. Of course try as she might, once she gets off and tries to catch a falling one, she trips over her feet and lands on her back and blob after blob spatter over her upper body with only one hitting a protective pie pan. As punishment, the elves start to stuff a much mashed potatoes into the front of her underwear and then proceed to give her a messy atomic wedgie as the underwear goes over her head with the potatoes covering her face along with the fabric. Feeling the wig get tied around her underwear so it stays in place, she feels her shoes get filled with the oatmeal as she then struggles to open her stocking mostly blind from the fabric over her face. She’s eventually pitied after a bit and is told that’s there 300 points in her stocking.

Sam- Coated in honey and cotton balls in just her bra and panties, Sam’s not too sure how much worse it could get. Opening her gift, it seems things are getting a lot more sticky as Wampup’s gift of flour paste, Peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff is revealed. The two substances are mixed into a fluffernutter mixture and is coated over Sam. In her bra, packed between her butt cheeks, on her armpits, and between her toes. She groans as she feels the mixture get worked in deeper and deeper into her hair as it eventually reaches her scalp. That mixed with the cotton balls causes her to shudder, maybe in fear or in pleasure at the thought, but then the flour paste comes. Her hair is separated into two clumps and coated, shaped, and coated again so she ends up with two bunny looks ears of hair to match the now cotton tan looking bunny wearing a sexy bra and panties. Opening her stocking she also find a paper covered dildo saying “ho ho ho”. Oh good. We found the other and its fitting a bunny gets it. Sam is lead over to Katie as a both dildos are connected to make a double ended dildo. Both girls panties are ripped off their body and Katie’s is removed going to her rear. “No-“ she starts to say as she’s cut off with the feeling of frosting, plastic, and herself sliding inside her rear. Both girls slide into the double ended dildo and are told the first one to cum loses and will be filled with an aphrodisiac slime that will make them exceptionally horny the rest of the game. The one that comes second will earn 300 points. There cannot be a tie and only enough slime for one person to lose. Then the machine starts to buzz and both girls start humping at each other their messy bodies rubbing against each other.

Wampup- as the crowd slowly turns their gaze back to the tree (and some still not.) Wampup gets his gift. A smelly batch of times from Becky. Cat food, tuna, and shaving foam. Laughing at how Becky has gotten him messy twice now, the elves start making cat food pies with foam topping. Laying on the floor they make him match his name and crawl on all fours to each of the seven pies and grind his face into the mess hard, making sure to get all the gravy and meat smeared over their face. Then pouring the tuna into the back of his underwear, they have him sit down on it and then scoot his butt around the ground in circles. As the crowd finishes laughing at him, he’s forced to roll over on the remains of the pies. Now well coated, he opens his stocking and sees a lump of coal. Knowing what’s going to happen, he is led into the fireplace as a coating of dirt/“coal dust” falls from above on to his now messy body leaving black spots over his white blobby body.

Andrew- Now the last one to open a gift, the last gift is obviously Sam’s as the peppermint syrup, coffee, and tea are inside. It’s an odd combination, but the elves consider it challenge. First they make a mochi green tea paste that they mix into his hair. While that’s the the worse, the peppermint syrup they pour down the back of his jammers is. It doesn’t feel bad at the start, but the tingling slowly builds and then suddenly an elf gives his jammers a swift yank upward into a wedgie for a second. Now really feeling the sensation, he’s told to stand in the fireplace for the coffee. Just expecting to get drenched, he didn’t realize that all the coal dust was coffee grounds and they they made it into a frozen coffee drink. A freezing frappe is poured cover his body as he shivers at the impact. The only benefit is he opens the back of his jammers to fill them cooling his butt. Now covered, he hope not to get a dusting himself as he opens his stocking to reveal 600 points.

Well now we’ve celebrated let’s see where those scores are at:

Andrew 800, Jim: 600, Alex:550, YoYo 500, Becky 350, Jake: 300, Katie and Sam 200, Wampup: 100, and Ruby: 50.

Now we’re starting to split up, but we have our very last obstacle course and with different branching paths who knows what will happen. So come on back as we reach our halfway point in the game. Oh with all this giving, we’d like to take this time to give back to the community. We’re donating all the contestant’s clothes to the need and we’ll be stripping down our 4 audience members to only one piece of clothing each to be extra generous.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-07-2021 at 05:40 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 06:28 PM   #690
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Going into round 2 we already know that we’ll be getting each other’s gifts as well as a stocking. I watch as everyone begins unwrapping their gifts, and laughing at the other contestants. In particular I can’t help but laugh at the state of Ruby and Sam as they definitely got the worse ones. One of them being my own! Then my turn comes up and can’t even complain. The cat food and shaving foam pies are fun, if a bit smelly. Getting tuna dropped in my underwear is likewise humiliating and smells awful. Scooting around on my butt doesn’t help either. Then I get to roll around in whatever mess is left. All in all I’m pretty happy with my gift, and it shows. A tent forming in my underwear. I get my stocking to find a lump of coal inside. Seeing that the other person to get coal was asked to strip, i remove my socks as well. Then I go to stand under the chimney, ready to receive a coal dusting. I look a mess, patches of black coal dust sticking to my foam covered body. Still near the bottom of the pack, I can’t wait to get into the obstacle course.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay