Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2021, 10:30 PM   #1
Moremaddie

Female First post 18F: Slave for a week

Hey everyone. I've lurked around here for a bit now. Now I have an opportunity to post. My roommate 19F and I are both in our first year of nursing school. We made a bet as to see who would get better grades first term. We take our final on the 10th of this month (she is doing a little better right now though!).
The wager was to be the others "slave" until we left to go home for Christmas. We are posting here to get ideas of things that we can do.

About me: I'm Maddie 18yo F. I am 5'4" and 105lbs. I have blonde hair thay dropps to the middle of my back. I have C breasts and a fairly big ass.

About her: Her name is Giselle and she's 19 F. She is 5'9" and 135lbs. She also had bonde hair that dropps to her upper back. Her tits are C cups and she has much less of an ass than I do.

We are pretty Vanilla as far as sex stuff. We have kinda hooked up before (super drunk) and definitely talk about it but are not together at all. We both have vibrators and Gi has plug but has never used it.

We are not super positive what we like or dislike, I guess one of us will find out! I think our limits are going to be the pretty normal things like pictures and family and illegal stuff.

Let me know if you need anything more. Thanks!
Moremaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:44 PM   #2
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

only the 2 of you living together alone or are there others?

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMP{LETE
- Miss V's super set (0/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-02-2021 at 10:52 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:21 PM   #3
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

1) The slave needs to stay in panties only while at home
2) The slave needs to massage any part of the body of the winner when being asked
3) The slave needs to ask permission to use the bathroom
4) The slave needs to be inspected by a full examination (and you are nurses) once per week
5) The slave needs to watch the winner masturbate on command
6) The slave needs to kiss/lick any part of the winners body on command
7) The slave needs to sniff the worn panties of the winner every evening
8) The slave is not allowed to masturbate without asking permission of the winner and offering to being watched
9) The slave needs to do all the housework and of failing gets a spanking
10) The slave needs to stand naked with hands on head and legs spread for 15 min every day while the winner watches
11) The slave has to be shaved all time
12) The slave needs to be horny all time and has to edge once over hour

Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:21 PM   #4
Moremaddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
only the 2 of you living together alone or are there others?
It's just the two of us in a dorm room. It's pretty nice with a shared room and a separate kitchen, living room and bathroom. Laundry is detached and shared with the floor. We are on a coed floor if that matters.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:15 AM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

So who is the slave, and like being submissive, and who is the mistress and likes playing dom?

Start simple, start addressing each other correctly.

Slave isn't allowed to look mistress in the eyes, unless mistress is using one of her 3 holes.

Mistress will choose out slaves clothing for the next day.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:30 AM   #6
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should try showering together. Wash each other’s bodies using a stimulating exfoliating glove or a bristle brush and play with each other. At the end of the shower finish with a cold rinse for 1 minute. If you have a showerhead on a hose each of you has to stand hands on head legs spread while the other sprays you head to toe front and back with cold water.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 12:43 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

So what are your girls limits, if you have any?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:28 AM   #8
Nudistexhibition

The master should bring the slave to an edge at least once a day, but the slave should not cum for the whole week. The slave should also give oral sex any time the master wants it.
Limits: pictures (for strangers), illegal, family, permanent, social suicide, pee drinking, poop, ballbashing

Female slave market: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Nudistexhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:08 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Oh...slave does laundry for both. Naked.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 12:07 AM   #10
TrippyPet

The slave should start learning to spend some time naked. She must undress every time she enters the apartment and must remain that way until the master allows it.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 02:41 PM   #11
Moremaddie

I thought that I would come back and write a little report as I feel like you all eaned it, and it is christmas time. Short story is that Gi beat my score by less than a point. My 93.9% vs her 94.4%. What that means is that I ended up being her slave for a week with Gi heeding much of your advice. I'm writing the report soley onn memory, so some things are a bit foggy

She started the week on the 11th and finnished on the 19th for a full 7 days. There were a few rules up front. First, I gave Gi all of my clothes which it was decided that she could destroy/donate if I was a bad little girl. This also disctated what I copuld wear each day. Some initial rules were set and they were what you would expect.
1. Naked or only panties in the dorm
2. No saying no to anything
3. All the housework must be done by me
4. Shaved everwhere from the neck down
5. No orgasming for the whole week
6. Every broken rule adds a day to my slavery

Day 1:
We started and noon on the 11th. And I stripped completely naked infront of Gi and handed over all of my clothes. I was left completely naked in the living room. The first thing that I was made to do was mastrubate to an edge right infront of Gi. Like I said, we have hooked up a little bit in the past, but always drunk and never like this, it was quite awkward. It took a while but I eventually came to an edge right there on the floor. Next thing I knew, she was stuffing me in a small white dress with no panties and we were off to get me waxed. This was already my first wax too! So many firsts! That went well and was a little bit painful, but overall completely fine. Then we were off to the sex store where I got to find a buttplug some black lingerie and a remote vibrator that I could wear.
We went back to the dorm and of course, Gi wanted pizza delived... and I knew where this was going. The tricky thing is yoiu need to get the pizza from the front of the dorm and not just my door. Luckily I got to go down and up in a towel but drop it before opening the door. This was very awkward and the pizza boy just kinda looked at me and did nothing. I tried to pay and leave as fast as I could, I pretty sure that nobody saw me. Later that night, Gi edged me with my vibrating panties and had me ear her out to orgasm once. I slept naked.

Day 2:
Early wake up for me as I needed to brew the coffee and wake Gi up with my tongue on her pussy. I did't know it, but I think Gi has a thing for public nudity. I got dressed in my shortest skirt and a very mini crop top. I was given a jacket that could only be worn outside as well.
A little like this but homemade
From there we went to the mall. From knowing the dares sugested here, I realised I would be naked a lot. She asked me to go pick out a bunch of clothes that were too small for me. Including two tops and two bottoms... still no underwear. After picked them out we went into a dressing room together. She had me strip naked and eat her out in the dressing room. Next I put on one top, and it was obviously too small. I took it off and left the dressing room topless to put it on the "returns" rack. I needed to to the same thing with the other top. The bottoms ended up fitting which was not what Gi assked for. She left and told me to edge before she got back. When she arrived she had a dress that was wayy to big. She had me try it on and return it to the rack fully naked where atleast 3 other women saw me... yikes! I think I wazs beet red. Next we left the mall where she had me flash a few different spots along the way as well as insert the remote vibe as we headed to the movie theater.
In the theater we sat in the back row. gi had me put my feet up on the seat infront of me and pull my dress up so that my ass was on the seat. she turned my vibe to what felt pretty high and reminded me that I could not cum. There were people sitting and the other end of the row, and it was very difficult to contain my plaesure. It felt to good and I ended up cumming 4 times during the movie. Upset with this, Gi told be that she was planning on something really hard for me tomorrow and that I owe her 4 more days.
That night I proceeded to do all of the cleaning that the house needed whle naked and made sure I ate Gi out to orgasm before going to bed.

I will pick this up again later and report on the next five days. The plan is to make up five more days that I owe Gi starting tomorrow. If anyone wants to sugest anything more for me to do, feel free and Gi will probally use it.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Moremaddie for this post:
Old 12-25-2021, 02:49 PM   #12
XaceX

I think you should explore some body worshipping with her.....feet and ass!

Limits: public, face, involving others, diapers, cbt
XaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 05:19 PM   #13
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moremaddie View Post
I will pick this up again later and report on the next five days. The plan is to make up five more days that I owe Gi starting tomorrow. If anyone wants to sugest anything more for me to do, feel free and Gi will probally use it.
Every evening, Gi should decide whether you've been a good enough slave to enjoy your bed. If she decides that no, you're sleeping on the floor.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:03 PM   #14
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Just to make you really feel like a slave, she should pick someone for you to hookup with. There are two variants for her to pick from
1. She points someone out and you have to seduce them or else face even worse punishment
2. She arranges things offering the use of her slave to someone

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 02:11 AM   #15
Switching_J

Some ideas:
- when sleeping, you must have a toy in your pussy and your buttplug in
- on every extension day, there is a spanking session to remind you of your failure
- in a pub, wear a top that can look like an accidental nipple slip. Wear it with your nipple exposed until someone decides to tell you of your dressing "malfunction"
- do groceries with a short skirt without panties. When near a guy who looks like he could use a smile, bend over from the waist to grab something from the lowest shelf, giving him a good view of your pussy.

Likes: Pleasure play, light pain play, toys, bondage, some humiliation, hidden public play, power-play

Dislikes: cock and ball torture, extended dares

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, urine, scat, crossdressing, sissy, ass to mouth

Our toylist
Switching_J is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switching_J for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk