Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-23-2021, 12:13 AM   #16
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Why do you feel that you are on the shorter side when even in the country with the tallest women (on average) in the world (Netherlands) you would still be not short but exactly average?
Probably because the college i go to has an average womens height 9f 5'10. They are TALL
WedgieGirly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 12:19 AM   #17
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
I'm 5' 7" also. That's considered average not short like Merlin said. I'm heading into work now (I'm starting to work extra). Tell us all everything about your smell fetish on this thread. If ai have to ask again, I'll decline your sub request. And describe more of yourself. What to you like to wear out and underneath?

Talk after work :*
Okay, I'll do it. Its just really embarrassing. I tape dirty socks/ underwear to my nose/in my mouth while tied up. It makes me feel humiliated and degraded, and I like it.

I wear a lot of sweaters and sweat pants generally, but sometimes wear a thong underneath if I'm feeling horny, so I end up with a permanent wedgie. I also wear glasses
Old 10-23-2021, 01:29 AM   #18
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 View Post
Okay, I'll do it. Its just really embarrassing. I tape dirty socks/ underwear to my nose/in my mouth while tied up. It makes me feel humiliated and degraded, and I like it.

I wear a lot of sweaters and sweat pants generally, but sometimes wear a thong underneath if I'm feeling horny, so I end up with a permanent wedgie. I also wear glasses
I'm at work taking a moment during the busyness to message you

That's not so bad. I'm more kinkier than you (in different ways), but won't be admitting it here

Tell me about your personality, your hobbies, interests, and talents.

Nothing wrong with glasses.

Thongs, great, but just sweat clothes? That's all you wear? Are you trying to attract me or not?

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-23-2021 at 01:36 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 04:56 AM   #19
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Sport Raquet

Quote:
I'm at work taking a moment during the busyness to message you

That's not so bad. I'm more kinkier than you (in different ways), but won't be admitting it here

Tell me about your personality, your hobbies, interests, and talents.

Nothing wrong with glasses.

Thongs, great, but just sweat clothes? That's all you wear? Are you trying to attract me or not?
Thank you for taking time to message me during your workda

I would say ny primary personality (in real life) is shy

My hobbies, besides wedgies and getdare, are rock climbing, robotics, and video games

I am not very talented.

I often do just wear sweats, maybe with a shirt underneath, but I dont need to wear a bra unless it gets cols. And of course I'm trying to attrqct you
Old 10-23-2021, 05:42 AM   #20
Sgt_Woomy

Being a wedgie lover I must ask as a fellow one.

What was your first wedgie?

What do you love about them?

Worst/best one you ever received?

Would you wear a wedgie like a shoulder or bra connection to work if you could get away with it?

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 05:55 AM   #21
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Woomy View Post
Being a wedgie lover I must ask as a fellow one.

What was your first wedgie?

What do you love about them?

Worst/best one you ever received?

Would you wear a wedgie like a shoulder or bra connection to work if you could get away with it?
My first wedgie happened when i was 15. One of my friends did it as a joke, and it kinda just stuck.

I love the friction, pain, and humiliation from recieving them.

My worst one was one time when some jerk gave me one. It wasn't necessarily brutal or anything but its weird for someone you hate to indulge you in your fantasies. Best one was probably one of the bondage ones I've done, since it adds and extra layer of helplessness and humiliation, while giving up more control.

The last one really depends on what kind of day it is. I sometime have to do repetitive things, but also need to be focused sometimes. I would consider it if i only had repetitive things to do.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:35 AM   #22
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Thank you for taking time to message me during your workda

I would say ny primary personality (in real life) is shy

My hobbies, besides wedgies and getdare, are rock climbing, robotics, and video games

I am not very talented.

I often do just wear sweats, maybe with a shirt underneath, but I dont need to wear a bra unless it gets cols. And of course I'm trying to attrqct you
What other characteristics do you have besides shy? I have a few examples on my profile in the 'About Me' section.

I would say you are talented. You can't make great wedgies, rock climb well, make robots, have fun and excel at video games, and do well in your computer science major if you weren't talented. Give yourself more credit.

Hmm... Braless most the time isn't necessarily bad either. I'm sure you have cute little tits
You could put a bra on to keep them warm, but I don't mind if your nipples get hard

I hope it is not too much to ask, but once a week can you not wear sweats for me? Preferably more feminine even if it's simple, but at the minimum anything but sweats for 24 hours. And once a month, dress real nice for a Goddess and just pamper yourself that day. It seems you want to relax all the time, and that's fine. But treat yourself extra nice once in a while. Don't totally retreat in to Sweat Land. Visit the Girly part of your screenname once in a while. As long as it's natural, I like enough femininity, cuteness, affection, etc. Can you manage to do this for me?

I didn't mean to offend if I did. I do have a good feeling about you also. And you still need to answer these questions.

And finally, what do you expect from me?

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 10-23-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:24 AM   #23
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
What other characteristics do you have besides shy? I have a few examples on my profile in the 'About Me' section.

I would say you are talented. You can't make great wedgies, rock climb well, make robots, have fun and excel at video games, and do well in your computer science major if you weren't talented. Give yourself more credit.

Hmm... Braless most the time isn't necessarily bad either. I'm sure you have cute little tits
You could put a bra on to keep them warm, but I don't mind if your nipples get hard

I hope it is not too much to ask, but once a week can you not wear sweats for me? Preferably more feminine even if it's simple, but at the minimum anything but sweats for 24 hours. And once a month, dress real nice for a Goddess and just pamper yourself that day. It seems you want to relax all the time, and that's fine. But treat yourself extra nice once in a while. Don't totally retreat in to Sweat Land. Visit the Girly part of your screenname once in a while. As long as it's natural, I like enough femininity, cuteness, affection, etc. Can you manage to do this for me?

I didn't mean to offend if I did. I do have a good feeling about you also. And you still need to answer these questions.

And finally, what do you expect from me?
I would say i am experimental. I like to try new things a lot. I am a bit socially awkward, but like to make people happy.

I can manage that

I'm not sure what to expect. Just more of what you've shown me I guess. I like to feel cared about, and that's how you make me feel.
Old 10-23-2021, 11:15 AM   #24
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I would say i am experimental. I like to try new things a lot. I am a bit socially awkward, but like to make people happy.

I can manage that

I'm not sure what to expect. Just more of what you've shown me I guess. I like to feel cared about, and that's how you make me feel.
"Experiemental, I like to try new things a lot..." It's like you pulled those words from my fantasies. You just gave my mind a fucking orgasm.

And to tell you a secret ~ sometimes the most seemingly social and put together people are actually more socially awkward too. Like if you even think a portion of that about me, I still am socially awkward, but I have the ability to blend in and complement others naturally and honestly if I choose to engage or interact. I used to have a case of undiagnosed agoraphobia that started when I was 17 in response to school year abroad with a horrible stepmother. With the help of just truly being cared about by my best friend, it took me years and years to heal gradually, like with everything else, and most people wouldn't be able to tell. If you don't focus on it, if you don't mention it, and if you don't highlight it, then they almost always won't know the difference. You are you. You'll grow into yourself and be naturally and authentically charming in your own time. It is within you like a bud waiting to blossom whenever it's ready.

Good <3

Okay, now that's just too cute... I do care about you. Come over here. You're mine now.

Tell me your name beautiful :*
Old 10-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #25
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Hi beautiful girl, I understand that you have a lot on your plate, with Computer Science college work and that I am your first Domme. You are young and experiencing the intense headspace it can bring you to. You need to focus on yourself and your studies first and aren't ready for it yet. I'm proud of you for taking good care of yourself and being honest to yourself and others and acting accordingly.

So my question is will we still be friends?

And can you please post a song for me in the music thread? Any song you wish.

Wish you the best sweet girl

Your pal,
Joanna
Old 10-25-2021, 03:35 PM   #26
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Quote:
Hi beautiful girl, I understand that you have a lot on your plate, with Computer Science college work and that I am your first Domme. You are young and experiencing the intense headspace it can bring you to. You need to focus on yourself and your studies first and aren't ready for it yet. I'm proud of you for taking good care of yourself and being honest to yourself and others and acting accordingly.

So my question is will we still be friends?

And can you please post a song for me in the music thread? Any song you wish.

Wish you the best sweet girl

Your pal,
Joanna
Absolutely. I will find a song and post it, too. See you around!
Old 11-14-2021, 02:01 AM   #27
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Rock climbing is a great workout, do you indoor climb or get outside with it as well?

Are you interested in potholing, too?

Where do you get your parts for robotics?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:41 PM   #28
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
22f ask me anything
Anything... well here are a few random questions.
  1. What is your favorite season and why?
  2. Have you used chemicals (hot sauce, IcyHot, TigerBalm, toothpaste, etc) for play or dares? If so, what have you used? What have you liked and disliked most?
  3. What level in Pokémon GO are you? What is your favorite Pokémon?
  4. How many people have you had sex with? How does this breakdown by gender?
  5. Can you describe what you like about swirlies?
  6. If you had to give up reading books or watching TV and movies for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
  7. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
  8. What is your least liked part of your body and why?
  9. What are the dimensions of your butt plug (max width and insertable length)? What is the longest period of time you have kept it in for in one go?
  10. What are the dimensions of your dildo (max width and insertable length)?
  11. Have you done any bodywriting for play or a dare? If so, can you describe the bodywriting that gave you the strongest emotional reaction, good or bad? Why?
  12. Do you have any tattoos? If so, can you describe them? If not and you HAD to get a tattoo, what would you get and where on your body?
  13. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they? If not and you HAD to get a pet, what type of animal would you choose?
  14. When was your last orgasm and what were you doing to have it?

I look forward to your answers.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:42 PM   #29
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
11.what is your favorite way to get cum
12.when did you first taste cum
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk