Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Intentional Wardrobe Malfunction

Have you ever worn an outfit in public that could very easily expose you in some way?

If so, what was the outfit? and where did you wear it?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 09:20 AM   #2
bayman

I had a mistress who made me do this a couple times.

Having to go use a public washroom while commando, coming out with fly down. Having to discretely record my crotch area so she could confirm I didn't adjust.

Another was having to wear thin shorts with no underwear and then carrying stuff out of store. When soft, you could clearly see my penis tip. When hard, well that was even more clearly seen.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:50 AM   #3
sissybill
Distinguished Member

i was forced too wear really short shorts n yu could see my balls wen i sat down
n i was forced to wear them at n outdoor pool party
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 08:02 AM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

In the summer, I'll often wear short shorts. You know, the ones with like 1/2 inch inseam. I recall wearing a pair at a beach resort once, that's what I wore out to the beach, with no underwear.

No issue while out and tanning and relaxing. But coming back in, I dropped something and squatted down to pick it up. Well, even for someone as small as me, with no underwear and basically no length to the shorts, I fell out. A stranger saw me. I went red in the face as I realized I was on display and she was looking at me. In the process of trying to cover up as I was squatting down, I lost my balance and then as I fell backwards I just dropped everything I was holding and put my hands behind me to stop from falling backwards, landing on my butt and hands. So a shirtless guy, in just very skimpy shorts that his balls and little cock are hanging out one side in a very humiliating position. The stranger asked if I was ok. I said yes and covered myself as I got up, but had to pick up everything. I can't recall what I was carrying, but I remember it did spread about as I had to go about and pick up stuff and now being a lot more careful with squatting to pick up stuff.

It all was just a few seconds, but seemed to last a while. I don't think any of my friends new I actually fell out of my shorts.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:12 PM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Ya most outfits i wear whether its a short skirt/dress, a long skirt/dress with slits to the waistband, or a dress that has lots of underboob

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:50 AM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

I done intentional wardrobe malfunction a classic one:
Summer dress not too short, but hem trapped at my backpack and show upskirt or ass cheeks esposed, while wearing thong and one time I was even buttplugged.

It was done one time on path for visit a castle fortress, but no body too near behind of me, and some times on path in country with cycle route tourists they pass and go
None ever dared to tell “miss there is some problem with the dress” however

One time I pretended I realized sudden and act I was embarrassed after I passed couple mature people coming on opposite way.
This was quite the extreme one, not sure they understood what was happen.
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:57 AM   #7
Ch4rl13

Too shy to have done this but thinking about it wearing swimming trunks doesn't hide much and I used to swim most days.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:08 AM   #8
ChubbyChris

I wore a jeans what was a bit to loose so could drop at some point but was also a bit to short so ankles was visible.
I went to a liquor store with a thong and stockings below. In the store my pants didnt drop much but the stockings was clearly visible because i had the jeans so up so they drop less. But on my way home the jeans droped next to a busy street where even a bus passed in this moment so everyone who watched outside saw my but with the thong.

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes
ChubbyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:00 PM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever worn an outfit in public that could very easily expose you in some way?

If so, what was the outfit? and where did you wear it?
Yes I do it every summer . I wear my cutdowns and no underwear so its easy to pants me leaving me naked and yes its happened more than once . I also have several pairs of mesh shorts with no lining which leaves little to the imagination .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:46 PM   #10
DFL

Ha I do this all the time when I'm going out to a bar or party or club or something - low cut/loose/thin tops with no bra are my go to outfit

Ask me anything / Toys / Likes, dislikes, limits

I do not want to dom you, be your sub, give you dares, or see your dick.

sassy, slutty, secretly a sweetheart
DFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 05:06 PM   #11
cwmatman

I did a dice dare somewhere on here that involved going through a wooded park and periodically rolling for how many horizontal and vertical cuts I had to make to various articles of clothing. By the end it took both hands to keep my t-shirt and shorts on, and then only if I walked very slowly.

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cwmatman for this post:
Old 12-15-2021, 01:39 AM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

Use to have a bathing suit, when dry it looked normal, when wet, you could see everything that it was suppose to cover.

I also went swimming with a suit that the stitching would desolve.

I have been forced to wear very sheer pants that allowed the thong to be easily seen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk