Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2021, 07:18 PM   #46
lonewolf87

Default 1

1 hour bra connect I know you love them
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
lonewolf87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 09:35 PM   #47
lonewolf87

Default Ok one last one

Let go 1 hour hanging have fun
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity.

Right now I am at 490hours 200down 290 left go https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409241
Old 11-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #48
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Here is the total amount of wedgies I need to complete from this thread:
20 hours - any wedgie (these are from every time I posted)
15 hours - bra connection (2 hours while shopping)
4 hours - chair wedgie
6 hours - hanging (1 hour messy hanging)
2 hours 10 minutes - squeaky clean
4 hours 45 minutes - atomic
12 hours - reverse wedgie (2 hours tug every 10 min., 2 hours tug every 15 min.)
1 hour - shoulder wedgie
3 hours - regular wedgie
3 hour - scarecrow
5 hours - messy wedgie (2 hours with 1 item, 2 hours with 2 items, 1 hour sundae items)
30 minutes - boxer wedgie (pulling every 5 mins)
-negative 5 hours from coin flip game

Total hours in wedgie is 71 hours and 25 minutes. I've completed just over 30 hours so far (and I'm really starting to dislike bra connections!) but I'll try to post updates as I complete them.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 04:21 PM   #49
Emily22
getDare Succubus

I missed a post in the If you don't reply...harder version thread, so thanks to WedgieGirly99 this thread is open for 9 hours

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Last edited by Emily22; 11-28-2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-27-2021, 04:25 PM   #50
lonewolf87

Default 2 hours

Messy lol you are going to get 100 hours

Old 11-27-2021, 05:27 PM   #51
lonewolf87

Default Let’s

Let’s go with 2 hour ice cream sundae wedgie

Old 11-27-2021, 08:17 PM   #52
lonewolf87

Hanging for 1 hour

Old 06-04-2022, 12:39 AM   #53
Emily22
getDare Succubus

For anyone who was curious, you'll be happy to know that I finally completed all of the wedgies from this thread!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 06-06-2022, 05:39 PM   #54
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Woah! Now that is impressive!

Any fun stories from it??

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 09:14 PM   #55
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
Woah! Now that is impressive!

Any fun stories from it??
Definitely at least a few! Here are the ones that come to mind:

- A family member almost walking in on me sitting in a chair wedgie - I was able to get out of it before they actually walked in

- Going grocery shopping in a bra-connection wedgie (reaching up or down was an instant reminder of the wedgie, and I took the bus to and from the grocery store, so I felt the vibrations of the bus through the wedgie)

- I almost got stuck in a scarecrow wedgie. In a scarecrow wedgie you use a stick/pole/broom handle/etc. which keeps your arms stretched out like a scarecrow. I used a broom handle which was ok when I set up the wedgie but an hour later when I went to try to take it out one of my hands had kind of fallen asleep, so it was really hard to try to get the broom handle to move on that side since my hand was still waking up and wasn't cooperating yet.

- The ice cream sundae wedgie was a very messy wedgie. It was basically a messy wedgie with the ingredients of an ice cream sundae. I did it in my room and put down a towel so that it wouldn't get everywhere. The ice cream was absolutely freezing at first and I was really just paying attention to how cold it made everything. But as it started melting it was melting into my panties, down my legs, and was dripping everywhere. The banana was super squishy and wedged most of itself in my ass which felt really uncomfortable. The sprinkles kind of just went everywhere and made a big mess, and the syrup was super sticky!

- I also did so many bra connection wedgies that I ended up being completely sick of them by the end. But thankfully I didn't have to do any more of them for a while after that

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, loser, punishment, wedgie