Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-23-2021, 08:18 PM   #121
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked farming is the best!
what is the dirtiest thing that happened to you while farming naked?

Have any of the animals gotten...amorous?Just recently one of the boars kinda did. I was able to escape.

What is the hardest chore to do naked?Hmmmmm I do wear overalls for some things. Cleaning the chicken coops ect or working with hay. Either one of those. Otherwise like mucking the barn is easier naked and can just take a quick shower in the barn if get dirty.

Where is your favorite place to be naked on the farm?In the barn I think, though even working outside is fun.

What was your favorite sexual adventure?OH wow,
Went on a house tour trying objects to see how they felt, one from each room.
Thanks for the questions!!!!! Take care and hope all is well with you!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:20 PM   #122
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdare2294 View Post
You said you are naked most of the time on the farm, do you wear shoes/boots or barefoot?
I do always wear workboots. Too many nasty things to step in or even get from stepping in. Use work gloves much of the time too and overalls when dealing with hay and some other jobs where i dont want my boobs to get in the way.

Thank you for the question!!! Take care!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 06-30-2021, 07:36 PM   #123
Susanne

How did you earn your title as “dairy farmer” and what does that mean?

NO KIK - only DM
Susanne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Susanne for this post:
Old 11-25-2021, 05:26 AM   #124
Bigbuttplug

1. Are you a squirter?

2. What's the most number of time you've cum in a day?

3. When was your last sex and was it good or bad?

4. Do you prefer sleeping on your bed or in the barn?

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 12:00 AM   #125
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
How did you earn your title as “dairy farmer” and what does that mean?
I actually run a small dairy farm. Because of this I also induced lactation so I could feel more like one of my cows!

Thanks!!!!

Old 01-20-2022, 12:05 AM   #126
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
1. Are you a squirter?no i do not squirt, though i produce alot of liquid when excited so ai more pour than squirt.

2. What's the most number of time you've cum in a day?I am not sure off top of head but over 40 to 50 during forced orgasm thread

3. When was your last sex and was it good or bad?well i have not had sex qwith anyone else in over 8 years the last time was not very good.

4. Do you prefer sleeping on your bed or in the barn?
my bed LOL?

Thank you very much for your question

Old 01-20-2022, 10:03 AM   #127
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Maybe bump,this??

Old 01-20-2022, 10:09 AM   #128
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Did you have fun with your game?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 10:22 AM   #129
slaveger

what was the longest / hardest / most painful pusy treatment you got
slaveger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveger for this post:
Old 01-21-2022, 05:35 AM   #130
NudeDude61

Would you consider yourself more of a dom, sub, or switch? And do you think of the other perdon more as a male, female, or no preference?
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NudeDude61 for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 09:17 AM   #131
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Did you have fun with your game?
OMG YES still playing it! The random dares are so much fun. I apologize for not responding earlier but had a bit of an injury and took me out of "rotation" so to speak and am just barely healed and can do dares or even cum again.

The whole thing is so much fun I was just randomly rolling and doing dares!!!

Thankyou again so much!!!!!

Old 01-24-2022, 09:24 AM   #132
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

I just read you PM ... so glad you are back up to par ... have fun!! LOL

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 01-24-2022, 09:54 AM   #133
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeDude61 View Post
Would you consider yourself more of a dom, sub, or switch? And do you think of the other perdon more as a male, female, or no preference?
I am sub to the bone, but have grrown to not really want to be in a full time Domme/Dom-sub relationship. I was in one for two years and was completely lost mentally and emotionally and dont want to loose myself completely again. I live by myself essentially and enjoy some control over how and when I give control away now.

I am bi so don have a big pref to which gender another person is or wants to be.

I hope that answeres your question!
T

Old 01-24-2022, 09:54 AM   #134
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I just read you PM ... so glad you are back up to par ... have fun!! LOL

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Moooooo!! thank you again!

Old 01-26-2022, 07:27 AM   #135
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveger View Post
what was the longest / hardest / most painful pusy treatment you got
Hmmmmm. This isnrather hard.

A few that may answer your question:

Using a cattleprod on and in my pussy. I have done this a number of times andit is very pain ful.

Attaching an old cattle ear tag to one of my pussy lips. I used the same tool used to attached a tag to the ear of cattle. This was an older metal tag so is not as big as the more common yellow eartags. This hurt ALOT. I have ring piercings in my lips now and the tag and another ate now attched to rings.

Getting injured recently. I was jumping up on a table and the ring in my clitoris hood caught on the corner of the table as I jumped and tore out the ring and most of the skin of my hood and above my clit. This hurt ALOT too and took about two plus weeks to heal.

Hope that answered your question!

T

The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk