Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-23-2021, 08:31 AM   #31
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

1/ at what age did you first have sex? Petting at 19, intercourse at 21

2/ at what age did you first let someone see you nude? 12 junior high gym

3/ discribe your first oral expiriance? When I had my first sex, I came almost immediately, then she introduced me to female orgasm by having me eat her out. I have dedicated myself to making my woman orgasm ever since.

4/ have you ever been forced nude by friends and what happend? Never been forced at all.

5/ have you ever gone through with one of your fantasys and what happend? No, damn it.

6/ biggest thing you have inserted in you? my finger

7/ if you could improve your body what would you change and why? I am vey happy with my body, the only thing I would change is to be younger and everything work.

8/ what is the dirtyest thing you have ever tried outside? I have had sex outside many times, oral and vaginal. Been naked for long periods of time many times.

9/ have you ever fantasised about someone much older than you and what was the fantasy? I had fantasies of my mother teaching me about sex. Sometimes they were very vivid.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk