Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-19-2021, 11:33 PM   #1
depp
SysOp

Rocket What is the best religion for Truth or Dare?

I am searching for a Chirst-based religion that is compatible with my active Truth or Dare lifestyle. Seeking serious recommendations only of religions I can convert to.

Likes: Extreme dares, Jesus Christ, hardcore ball busting, dares, truths
Limits: Satan and poo poo

Please do not recommend non-Christ based religions like Scientology or some neopaganism nonsense. I am committed to the Lord above.

I have tried Quakers but they are no compatible with exhibitionism.
Old 04-20-2021, 05:35 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

That is quite a quandary.

The first problem is that Christianity, in it's strictest interpretation, sees the physical body as a "dirty" thing, a temptation. Sex is meant for procreation, not for pleasure. The Christian religion as a whole seeks a purity of spirit to be closer to God, and the physical body detracts from that goal.

Most Protestant denominations have a more relaxed view on sex in general, though sex out of wedlock is still generally frowned upon.

Nudity is almost universally disallowed, particularly in public.

Opus Dei, a sect of Catholicism, talks about self flagellation, but as a means to purge impure thoughts and feelings.

The second problem is that there seems to be some confusion over terms. Christianity is a religion. Quaker, Amish, Baptist, Lutheran, and Catholic are denominations, or sects, of Christianity. Judaism (Jewish) is a religion. Islam (Muslim) is a religion. Paganism (neo- or otherwise) is an "umbrella" term to refer to anything that is not Judaeo-Christian or Muslim. There are also pure philosophies that are independent of any belief in a "Divine" or "Higher Power", such as Buddhism. I will keep my opinions of "cults" like Scientology to myself.

So... short answer- there is no Christian denomination that is compatible with your "likes" list in your signature. My best suggestion would be to accept that you are human, with human desires and failings, and ask forgiveness when you go to worship.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 11:33 AM   #3
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

my beliefs are, I believe in god, but not the bible, I believe the bible was written by people and not god himself, and find just believing in god is god enough for me
Old 08-18-2021, 03:50 PM   #4
cariadferch

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
I am searching for a Chirst-based religion that is compatible with my active Truth or Dare lifestyle. Seeking serious recommendations only of religions I can convert to.
What an interesting question.

I am no theologian but wouldn't the answer be more in the lines of marriage instead of denominational choice?

If you are married, and your spouse was into it, I would think many of your kinks, if done in private, wouldn't be a problem with Christianity, no matter the denomination.

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk