Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-14-2021, 02:43 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Stop How to treat blue balls (aka Kavaliersschmerzen)?

Hi there! I am seeking advice regarding a really troublesome question I carry around for years without finding a proper solution:

How can I actually treat blue balls (in Germany we call that also "Kavaliersschmerzen") WITHOUT cumming?

For those who are unfamiliar with blue balls, I describe it first (then you also will understand why the Germans call it this way):
When you are in the presence of a sexually attractive girl, and there is some sexual activity going on, like heavy cuddling or similar, but it doesn't lead to sex or petting with an orgasm at the end, at some point your balls really start to hurt (mostly after the girl left). For me this pain is really heavy and unbearable. If I don't do anything against it, I am not able to do anything other than lying on the couch and suffering. So what I do instead is: I go to some private location and masturbate until I cum. Sometimes it isn't so easy to cum with this pain in the balls, and the orgasm really isn't joyful. But I feel the great relief after the orgasm, and within minutes the pain in the balls goes completely away.

Now I hear you asking: You've found a solution to the problem, why would you like to have another one? Well, the problem is: What should I do when I am in an orgasm denial period, but I spend a nice evening with my girlfriend / my Dom / a playpartner, etc..., and I experience this pain? (I even experienced blue balls when I am alone and playing / chatting on getDare, however these situations are quite rare. Mostly another person is involved when I have blue balls.) The pain is really bad and goes against one of my limits: Affecting my real life too much (the pain won't fade away for hours, and in these hours I cannot do anything really). So what I do is I orgasm, but since I am in a denial period, I feel really really bad and weak, and I don't want to violate against the denial like this.

So I wonder, am I the only one who is affected so badly by blue balls, or did you already experience something similar? And is there another way of treating the pain quickly (in a matter of a couple of minutes) without cumming?

I am very thankful for any kind of advice

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 02:49 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Some times a cold shower helps me ... but not always ... depends on how bad it is ...
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 05-14-2021, 02:51 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Some times a cold shower helps me ... but not always ... depends on how bad it is ...
Wow, that was a quick answer Thank you! I'll definitely try that next time.
Cold shower especially focusing on your dick and balls, or a cold full body shower in general?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-14-2021, 02:54 PM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Just a cold shower in general helps me ... but if you want to focus on your cock and balls ... go got it ... find out what works best for you my friend ...
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 05-15-2021, 06:44 AM   #5
knocturnal01

I try to massage them whenever it happens to me. One in each hand and with gentle pressure rub them with your thumbs. It's supposed to increase your circulation, blue balls is caused by pressure from what I understand. Alternatively, I have used an ice pack and that helps, but is someehat unpleasant.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to knocturnal01 for this post:
Old 05-17-2021, 09:53 AM   #6
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thank you! That is already a good starting point. I will experiment with your suggestions

Old 01-05-2024, 11:12 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I want to give an update:

I am denied since the 2.1., and yesterday morning I did a 10 minute masturbation session.

In the evening I was working on a few blog posts, reading old reports of mine for a bit more than an hour. This made me actually more horny than I expected, after I finished I had quite some blue balls. Or rather, a blue dick, because it was the dick and the tip of it which felt very weird, not my balls. It was still a rather light blue dick/balls, not a strong one. It didn't really hurt as much as I already experienced it. Nevertheless, it was so uncomfortable, I couldn't think of anything else except of cumming (not because I was particularly horny any more, after some time I wasn't really in an orgasm mood any more with all the discomfort. Rather because I wanted to cure the blue balls as quickly as possible. But I am still denied. Should I cum anyways?

So I tested the method suggested by you. I went to the shower, squat down, and let ice cold water flow over my dick, my balls and my inner thighs for about a minute. This felt quite good. Afterwards, the discomfort was not completely gone, but I could bear it well enough to do some cleaning, cooking and eating. I still had a light headache (I always get headaches in stressfull situations), which did not go away with the shower. But it got better when I went to bed and I could sleep well.

I woke up early, due to general excitement and horniness. However, I still had a slight headache. Due to a dare I wanted to masturbate a while in the morning. I didn't know if it was a good idea (I didn't have blue balls any more, just the slight headache), but I started anyways. My goal was 10 minutes, but after 5 the headache started to get worse, so I stopped. I didn't get any blue balls from this, just an increased headache. I went to work and after a cup of coffee at work, my headache vanished and I felt great again.

So I can confirm, an ice cold shower (combined with a cup of coffee in the morning) does actually help to make the blue balls more bearable and continue my denial. I am so grateful you suggested this solution!

Anybody else with similar problems or experiences?

Advertisements
Kink Talk