Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-01-2015, 10:29 PM   #1
AgentGreen

Ruby Inescapable Male Chastity At Last with Fancy Steel Chastity Belt

I've long been deeply obsessed with the idea of inescapable male chastity and sought after a holy grail of device for a period of time greater than most might believe. After creating many of my own and playing with the best equipment available (see my posts on the Kali's Teeth Bracelet and CB-3000 & KSD-G2) I've finally come to the realm of steel belts and dipped a toe into the sparkling waters of exquisitely denied pleasure.

There are many very fantastic devices but the world of male chastity has a dirty secret few ever talk about, all devices can be very easily escaped. The penis is wonderful squishy flexible shaft and can be effortlessly maneuvered out of most anywhere, all while feeling cheery. Solutions like the KSD-G2 or Points of Intrigue do help but are ultimately not enough. In the case of the KSD-G2, something that approaches inescapable, I've begun to wonder if it is even healthy to so closely squeeze the male member long-term.

Six months ago the blog of kittydenied caught my eye. She wore the most amazing hardware and explored the most phenomenal aspects of submission with an unseen partner. Having extensively researched chastity for some time I saw belt designs I had never seen previously. They were elegant and devious in the best of ways. This all soon led me to Fancy Steel where I began to lust after their ball cage belt. I recently took the plunge and have been quite pleased. It's near invisible under most normal clothing when worn with a hoodie and quite inescapable while not too harsh (typically) on the most tender of parts.

How it looks under clothing

Wearing a metal belt has been a bigger challenge than I first anticipated. It took a considerable amount of bending trial and error to make comfortable but eventually became quite cozy for extended periods of time.

The Good
  • Comfortable once adjusted
  • Hides really well under clothes (even tight jeans) as long as it is paired with a hoodie (the metal waist band is otherwise visible).
  • Penis tube is just large enough to not hug the shaft. Result is infuriating in good ways.
  • Completely inescapable *with* the pull-out shield
  • Easy bathroom functions

The Bad
  • Shipped with poor quality locks. Smaller lock broke the first time I used it making for an interesting dilemma. Fortunately belt was not yet adjusted correctly and fully locked.
  • Very hard to get testicles comfortable. Generally easy to pinch yourself until you learn all the points
  • Can't sit with legs together. Not a deal breaker given that it is well hidden but manspreading will end up being your mandatory sitting style. The ball cage is wide and will dig into you.
  • Very hard to get the fit correct. Many injuries in the process.

Even with all the negatives and the difficulty getting things comfortable this belt is amazing. Can't wait to put it into extended use. I have pictures wearing the belt over on KinkTalk but am not super happy with them. Will take a few more better ones next time I get waxed.

Until next time!

Also! I'm looking for a Dom female or couple in the Bay Area
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing.jpg
Views:	13688
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	5466   Click image for larger version

Name:	b1.jpg
Views:	20096
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	5468   Click image for larger version