Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-03-2021, 02:21 PM   #1
ftmjake501

Male 32/trans-male/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in US (plz be patient)

32/trans-male/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in US (plz be patient)

Hello everyone! I'm Jake I'm 32. I'm a transman, 100% on the binary. I not looking to be misgendered or have 'reversion therapy' or anything like that. I have had top surgery and have been on hormones since 2012 so I have typical male body hair, a full (very red) beard, and a masculine voice. There is really not much about me that is feminine apart from my pussy and clit. Yes, that's what I call them, you can too. I don't much like calling my clit a cock - it's not one and it makes me kinda sad because that's what I should have...but I digress.

I'm currently single and looking for something long term that doesn't just revolve around me shoving things in my holes and sending you pictures. TBH don't expect sexy time right away. I'd really like to build a relationship that could even develop into a more traditional relationship if things go that way. I'm re-evaluating my kinks so please be open to exploring things that I used to like, but maybe don't like any more. I think I like piss drinking (NOT wetting or golden showers) but this isn't something I can do all the time and is sometimes just really mentally challenging for me. I also am trying to figure out edging/ruining, so help with that would be great - or just long-term denial in general. I'm also down to try new things that you like. Note: I am not looking to just send pics (and don't use apps that primarily are for that like SC) and I'm not looking to send pics until we've established trust and built a connection - I'm not really comfortable with sending face pics probably for a very long time. Pics and videos are certainly on the table, just not right away.

A couple non-kinky notes about me: most of my spine is fused so back pain is a regular non-fun part of my life and it makes me not very bendy (I can still touch my toes if I go slow and stretch!!), I'm neurodivergent (i.e. my brain is different from normal - I have anxiety, depression, and autism). I'm being treated for these things and am in therapy but I want to be upfront that aftercare, kindness, and patience will be necessary.

I'm def into humiliation and dehumanization during play, but only with people I trust (I've been left without aftercare too many times and that's not a fun mental mess to clean up). I'm a pretty straight-forward person, if something is wrong I'll say it. I'd like to expect the same from you. I don't play games or enjoy "the chase". I am a Masters student and I work full-time so I'm definitely a functional, intelligent person despite my mental challenges. I might not be willing to play at work, but I can give basically the rest of my day to you (as long as you give me time to do my homework).

I like being able to give up that responsibility to my dom. I am looking to improve my physical body (that quarantine did me dirty haha) but also strengthen my mind and willpower. Ideally, we'd get to a place where you have access to my daily calendar and control most aspects of what I do, how much I eat/drink (within reason), what I spend my time at home doing, etc. I don’t have much extra for things like getting more toys or tributes and I'm not into the idea of worshiping my dom or calling them my god/goddess (absolute hard limit). I prefer cis individuals, but would consider another ftm - NB folx and mtf's just aren't my thing ...sorry friends

I would really like to find someone local (SoCal) to play with in person (eventually), but I'm open to the right online relationship. I have learned, over the years, that I prefer people who communicate regularly and frequently. If you're not going to be available for a stretch, just let me know so I know what's happening. I'm ok with ENM/Poly. Also, looking for ages between 21-50, but 25-40 are chef's kiss haha.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk