Old 01-25-2021, 07:45 PM   #76
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Ill ruin your quiet day. How about we push a little further with the outdoor nudity. I dare you to run to the other side of the road naked, do 10 jumping jacks, and then run back.

Also you should sleep naked, and then try to make it to 10am tomorrow without putting on any clothes. And if you fail there will be a punishment of course

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:31 PM   #77
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

So...another fun, hidden public dare. Wearing a skirt and whatever else...including panties go somewhere where there are people about. Without hiding, but while trying to be subtle, remove your panties. If you are daring...walk away as well and come back after a couple minutes to pick them up.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 08:42 PM   #78
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you both for these new dares.

I will be trying them both and letting you know how they go. As always, keep the dares coming. I have enjoyed doing them and enjoyed the progression, as they seem to be getting a little more extreme
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:38 AM   #79
grannyd16
Prodigy

Well done with my last one, I enjoyed reading your report. This time, why don't you try a nude sunbathing in your back garden for 5 minutes, set a timer before you start and during the sunbathe you are not allowed to look at the timer until you think 5 mins has passed if it hasn't you need to restart until you lay for more than 5 mins
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 05:39 AM   #80
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one for you since you seems to like edging so much:

Earn your orgasm by edging. You start the day with 0 points and have the whole day to earn points to earn your orgasm.
Easy mode: 50 points
Hard mode: 100 points
Insane mode: 250 points

You earn points for each edge, so if, for example, you edge 3 times during an online class you've earned 15 points. If you do multiple edges and get caught you also lose the points of the previous edges.

1 point: lock yourself in a room
2 points: leave the door unlocked (5 points if you're not home alone, 0 points if you get caught)
5 points: leave the door open (10 points if you're not home alone, 0 points if you get caught)
5 points: during an online class (don't mute your mic)
5 points: outside in your garden (0 points if you get caught)
5 points: when talking on the phone
10 points: in the room facing the street with the blinds open (0 points if you get caught)
25 points: in a public restroom (male) 10 bonus points if you leave your wet panties behind with a note explaining you had them on while masturbating for the next person to find

Let me know what mode you picked and how you did, would love to hear every detail... Have fun

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 01-26-2021 at 06:02 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gutterpunk for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 06:56 AM   #81
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Good morning. Thank you for these new dares, I will be reviewing them and attempting them throughout the next day.

Just a quick update on my dare from last night. I completed the jumping jacks, but got closer to being caught than ever before. I decided to wait until very late at night, since less people tend to be around on my street during night. I took of my clothes inside and ran across the street, very quickly. I did the jumping jacks but right as I was finishing; I heard a car turning the corner. There was a bush that was right next to me that I was able to hide behind and the car drove past. I gave it a few minutes to make sure the car was actually gone then ran back across the street. I ran straight up to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night. I slept naked, which was nice, but I kept waking up feeling horny.

I did fail at staying nude until 10am though. I have a zoom class which requires cameras so had to put on some clothes. I understand there will be a punishment for this and do accept it. Also, I realized it did not follow my peeing rule yesterday. Do you all think I should continue to follow it? And will there be a punishment for me not doing so?
I rolled a 2 for day and will continue the rule until I hear back on feedback.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:35 PM   #82
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
So...another fun, hidden public dare. Wearing a skirt and whatever else...including panties go somewhere where there are people about. Without hiding, but while trying to be subtle, remove your panties. If you are daring...walk away as well and come back after a couple minutes to pick them up.
I just got home from completing this dare. I decided the best place to do it would be at my public library, and also I needed to pick up a few books for school so it worked out well.
It was pretty quiet there so I figured it was as good of a time as any to do it. I don’t have a lot of skirts but was able to find a casual dress which worked well for it. I went into the library, wearing the panties and immediately went to a far corner bookshelves. There was nobody around so I took them off and left them in between a few books. I looked around for a few minutes and grabbed the books that I needed. I returned to the spot where I left my panties and grabbed them and slipped them back on.
It felt great to be walking around without them on and very daring to be taking them off like that in public.

I have already peed twice today and will likely need to go again within a few hours so will need a dare and permission to do so.
Also, I am still waiting on a punishment for not being able to complete a previous dare. Thanks!
Old 01-26-2021, 03:10 PM   #83
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Well I will keep in mind that you have class and try to save the staying naked challenge til the weekends. However you should continue to sleep naked every night.

As for a punishment, you are not allowed any underwear until Friday. When around the house you must wear loose fitting sweatpants/shorts and be sure to always have an object in each pocket. Weighing at least as much as your phone. When going out of the house you can keep the loose fitting pants or wear a skirt/dress.

And to get permission to pee again, you will have to be in a bra-connection wedgie for 1 hour. Google can help if you need to know how to do this.

Enjoy!

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 01-26-2021, 03:37 PM   #84
RPwALover
Account Banned

I would say as a punishment for failing your pee rules, you will be denied your orgasm for at least two days. I suggest anybody can add one additional day until you check your posts again. Also you will have only limited amount of edges that you are allowed per day. I suggest not more than 10 a day. Unless this interferes with another dare.

As a dare, you will go out when it's dark (you can choose the location). But you are not allowed to strip outside. You have to strip inside, then leave the house naked. You are allowed to wear shoes if you prefer. You will do ten push ups, then masturbate ten minutes, then 9 push ups, then masturbate 9 minutes, then 8 push ups and 8 min masturbating...until you reach 1 push up and one minute. You are not allowed to cum.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:51 PM   #85
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Well I will keep in mind that you have class and try to save the staying naked challenge til the weekends. However you should continue to sleep naked every night.

As for a punishment, you are not allowed any underwear until Friday. When around the house you must wear loose fitting sweatpants/shorts and be sure to always have an object in each pocket. Weighing at least as much as your phone. When going out of the house you can keep the loose fitting pants or wear a skirt/dress.

And to get permission to pee again, you will have to be in a bra-connection wedgie for 1 hour. Google can help if you need to know how to do this.

Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
I would say as a punishment for failing your pee rules, you will be denied your orgasm for at least two days. I suggest anybody can add one additional day until you check your posts again. Also you will have only limited amount of edges that you are allowed per day. I suggest not more than 10 a day. Unless this interferes with another dare.

As a dare, you will go out when it's dark (you can choose the location). But you are not allowed to strip outside. You have to strip inside, then leave the house naked. You are allowed to wear shoes if you prefer. You will do ten push ups, then masturbate ten minutes, then 9 push ups, then masturbate 9 minutes, then 8 push ups and 8 min masturbating...until you reach 1 push up and one minute. You are not allowed to cum.
Thank you, I accept both of these punishment and feel they are more than fair. I completed the wedgie and was able to pee again. I’ve not really messed with wedgies before but did enjoy it and it was worth being able to pee. Realistically, I will probably need to go one more time before bed so am asking for another dare to go along with that.
As for the sleeping naked and loose fitting sweat pants/shorts, it’s pretty risky since I live with my parents but the risk does make it a bit more fun. I feel like if anybody were to catch me, it would be my sister who doesn’t live at home but will be home for this weekend coming up. I will be sure to keep updated on how that goes

I will limit the edging to 10 times a day and will complete the push up dare later tonight, when it’s dark and my parents are asleep. I will include a report on how that goes.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:43 PM   #86
RPwALover
Account Banned

Very good. And if a dare is too hard or too risky, never be afraid to say so, always know your limits.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
Old 01-26-2021, 07:56 PM   #87
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPwALover View Post
Very good. And if a dare is too hard or too risky, never be afraid to say so, always know your limits.
Thanks! I definitely enjoy the thrill of riskier things but will be sure to say no to anything I’m not comfortable with.

If possible, I do have to pee once again and am asking for a dare to go along with it/permission. If nobody is on, I can probably hold it until midnight.

I’m also thinking about maybe getting rid of the pee rule or possible replacing it with another rule. Anybody have any thoughts on this?
Old 01-26-2021, 08:04 PM   #88
RPwALover
Account Banned

You're welcome.

I'll give you permission to pee but you'll have to try to stand up in front of the toilet and try to aim. (I'm not sure if you like the dare but you've had so many different pee dares, I can't hink of anything else.)

Old 01-26-2021, 10:17 PM   #89
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should change the rule if your not really into it. Any theme youd like another rule to be based around?

Also since the first wedgie went well how about try this. Put yourself in a jock lock wedgie (again google can help) and you must get out without using your hands.

Make sure you time yourself, every minute it takes you to get out is a minute you must spend outside naked. And you must do so outside of your yard

Dislikes - Pain

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
Old 01-27-2021, 01:00 AM   #90
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Could you help us out and add what you like and what are your limits in your signature/blog linked in signature? You seem to have done a bit ot experimenting by now, and it will help us make sure you can keep enjoying this.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk