Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #1
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Female 28/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

28/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

[Ad closed: I've had more than enough lovely replies - thank you! I'll be choosing out of the current ones. New replies will NOT be accepted. Thanks again <3]

Hi, I’m Hannah!

I have a cluttered mind. I think way too much and don’t sleep nearly enough (yay, even more time for thinking!).

While I enjoy drowning my thoughts out with playtime… there’s only so much abuse my poor body can take... so for the rest of the time...

Diary Dom
I’m looking for someone to be my diary.

I’m looking for someone I can confide all my thoughts in; let loose my inner teenager and scribble in a notebook and hide it under my bed.

I’m looking for you to *be* the diary… so you don’t talk back. I don’t want your opinions or advice. I want a place where I can say anything. (For once I want someone else to be wearing the gag).

I want to feel like my mind is more open and exposed with every entry I write. I want to feel in the dark about who you are. I want to feel a little vulnerable submitting my thoughts into the unknown.

The format
  • Every so often (perhaps 1-2 weeks - whenever my lazy arse feels like it basically) I’ll write a diary entry to you
  • It will be sent as either a PM or an email
  • And what I want from you… is to not reply
  • Read it… or don’t… I’ll ideally never know
  • We’ll have a check in every so often to see that we’re both still happy
  • Send it. Read it. Don’t reply. And repeat.
  • Learn private shit about me while you stay comfortably anonymous

Ideally, you’d be…
  • Happy to read a variety of personal info about a total stranger (me!)
  • Able to keep a secret (confidentiality is fucking hot)
  • Able to resist the urge to reply - even when I seem like a sexy, emotionally chaotic mess
  • Happy to chat directly very little - frequency to be discussed
  • Someone who I don’t know that well - I like the idea of someone knowing a lot about me and me very little about them. If I don’t know you that well I’ll worry less about what you think because I won’t know your opinions already.
  • Someone who doesn’t want to play with me right now - please, if you want to just play with me, just tell me the truth… you never know. If, after some time, you want to change the arrangement and play then we can talk about that but you won’t get preferential treatment. They’re two very separate things.
  • Gender doesn’t matter. Age doesn’t matter. Location and time-zone don’t matter. You don’t need to be “dominant”.

What the entries would be like
I’ll write a mix of mundane, sexual and serious thoughts about life. Just imagine teenage angst plus some sexual elements thrown in for good measure… that’s pretty much me.

Some of these will be “confessions” so things I will only ever say to you. Others could be me pondering a problem I have, talking about something that made me smile, or how badly I want fuck myself (really fucking badly).

If there’s something you’re particularly interested in I might be able to focus in on it, but on the whole I’ll just write whatever my little heart desires.

There’s the possibility for some photo additions, but *if* any of them are of me I’ll be wearing clothes (… I know, I’m shocked too).

What the entries would not look like
I’ll never say exactly what I do during playtime with anyone - but I’ll likely talk about general tasks I enjoy or kinks I have.

I’ll never give names of friends, family, my Daddy, playpartners etc. or any identifying information for anyone. I’ll be doing my best to respect everyone’s privacy. The purpose of this isn’t to talk about others, but life is influenced by your interactions so it’s almost impossible to talk about life without abstractly referring to those interactions now and then.

If you’re interested PM me or come talk to me in the chatroom

~ Lime out *mic drop*

Last edited by LimeNLemonade; 01-27-2021 at 02:43 AM. Reason: CLOSED AD
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 06:09 AM   #2
MasterMartin

Why not just start a blog then?
Old 01-26-2021, 06:26 AM   #3
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Why not just start a blog then?
Good question, MasterMartin!
I don't want the information to be public. I'm a shy, timid creature. I'd rather just one special person knows I'm interested in a sort of backwards intimacy. One-sided trust.
~ Lime
The following user says Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk