Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-23-2023, 09:19 AM   #91
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Comment questions, all get answered.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 03:06 AM   #92
Wolf_

When was the last time you drank more than 1 litre of piss at once?

Limits: Illegal, webcam, exposure, family, blackmail, sending pictures/photos of me

PM Dares
Wolf_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 05:19 AM   #93
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_ View Post
When was the last time you drank more than 1 litre of piss at once?
Like two nights ago for my Master, Fruitlessventure
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 08-27-2023, 04:22 PM   #94
Hukky
Distinguished Member

1. What's your favorite color? I forgot sorry.
2. Why is it your favorite color?
3. If you had to choose between losing one nut or the ability to see that color, which would you choose?
4. Whats the longest you've been denied for by someone else?
5. Whats the longest you simply didnt cum for?
6.Are you going to set up forfeits for if you cum before the 24 page paper is released?
7. have you ever edged?
8. Using toothpaste as lube?
9. how long youve used a plug consecutively?
10. when?
11. why?
12. ever used toothpaste as lube on it?
13. Longest youve used a toothpaste plug consecutively?
14. when was it?
15. why was it?
16. Would you take other tasks on the birthday thread as forfeits (in order of next highest of course)?
17. Anyways, what was I saying?
18. Ever been locked in chastity by this girl coming over saturday?
19. Lngest you've been in chastity?
20. Need to buy a chastity cage for her to use on you this weekend?
21. what is your biggest want/ fantasy?
22. What's a feeling, or an action you always come back to because it feels so good, (like taking that gulp, etc..)
I think thats enough for now.
23. When do you drink the piss from this thread?
24. Could you wait and do all my shots in front of the girl??
25. Please!!!!???

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 04:55 PM   #95
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
1. What's your favorite color? I forgot sorry.
Purple!!

Quote:
2. Why is it your favorite color?
There is no real reason, it's just one of those things where you like something and it sticks with you!

Quote:
3. If you had to choose between losing one nut or the ability to see that color, which would you choose?
I already only have the one, so I guess I'd go with permanently losing my nut.

Quote:
4. Whats the longest you've been denied for by someone else?
Three months and three weeks.

Quote:
5. Whats the longest you simply didnt cum for?
Like 10 years

Quote:
6.Are you going to set up forfeits for if you cum before the 24 page paper is released?
No - I'm honestly too obedient and well trained for that. If I'm not allowed to cum, I just simply won't cum. I find if you put a forfeit there, your saying its acceptable to break it. Rules are rules and should be obeyed fully. Forfeits in my eyes are for tasks that you could have REASONABLE issues completing. I see no reasonable reason for me to cum before completing my task.

Quote:
7. have you ever edged?
Been on this site god knows how many years lmao, yes. Edging is one of my favourite tortures.

Quote:
8. Using toothpaste as lube?
Once again, I've been on this site long enough, you'd be shocked how much it's come up.

Quote:
9. how long youve used a plug consecutively?
A week and four days, removing the plug to shit. This was meant to be a month long plugging but after the 11 days, my ass had started to cramp and I was in real agony with it so I ended the dare there.

Quote:
10. when?
Some time in 2018?

Quote:
11. why?
Task from my Master!

Quote:
12. ever used toothpaste as lube on it?
Not on a plug, but on other anal toys such as a vibrator and beads.

Quote:
13. Longest youve used a toothpaste plug consecutively?
There was a dare that I got from a GD user on here, it was a dice dare and I think his name was Sexdemon or something and it wasn't a time that I got, it was a specific amount of thrusts. I remember it taking me ages to do, but I don't have a specific time.

Quote:
14. when was it?
Would have been years back now!

Quote:
15. why was it?
Just generally playing on Getdare!!

Quote:
16. Would you take other tasks on the birthday thread as forfeits (in order of next highest of course)?
Absolutely not lmao! As I said, there will be no need for me to have a forfeit. I'm going to be a good boy.

Quote:
17. Anyways, what was I saying?
You were trying to spam my Piss counter, oh and by the way I'm not counting this one on my shot total Fuck youuuuuu

Quote:
18. Ever been locked in chastity by this girl coming over saturday?
No she loves playing with my dick too much!

Quote:
19. Lngest you've been in chastity?
Would be the three months and three weeks I mentioned above.

Quote:
20. Need to buy a chastity cage for her to use on you this weekend?
I have a Chastity Belt if she ever wanted to use that, but her boyfriend is permanently locked up in chastity so I honestly think that she gets her fill of chastity play from him. It's not really something we're big on!

Quote:
21. what is your biggest want/ fantasy?
So I attend a lot of fetish events. I would love to be put into service as a unisex urinal at fetish events or a BIGGGG public event in which people are encouraged to use me as opposed to the facilities. Cum and piss only hence urinal and not toilet.

Quote:
22. What's a feeling, or an action you always come back to because it feels so good, (like taking that gulp, etc..)
I think thats enough for now.
I might be thinking this wrong but I don't actually think that I understand this question? I THINK your asking me what sexual act do I do consistently because it feels good, and if so - that would be licking piss out of a little doggy bowl and then begging for dog treats for my good behaviour!

Quote:
23. When do you drink the piss from this thread?
So, in my signature I have a fully updated shots counter. With your post here, I am going to be adding 23 shots onto my counter. This means, that as I stand here right now, I am currently on -1. (I had drank way more shots than I needed to, so it ended up falling into the minus numbers when I was the slave of Fruitlessventure)

With that being said, I have now gone to -1. The next shot I get will put me on 0. Every shot after that will be drank again like normal.

Quote:
24. Could you wait and do all my shots in front of the girl??
As explained above, I currently do not owe any shots. I'm on -1 now, I was on -24.

But, unfortunately - due to another dare I have running on Getdare, when my Shot Counter reaches 20, I need to drink them all on camera for Henryswitch however me and Jess do have quite a lot of Piss Based fun planned already

Quote:
25. Please!!!!???
Shockingly, I won't be adding this one to my counter either

Old 08-29-2023, 05:49 AM   #96
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Since we know how much you love drinking piss, here’s some questions for you:

1) who’s piss that you’ve tasted, tasted best?
2) what’s the worst tasting piss you’ve had?
3) how many people’s piss have you tasted?
4) what’s the most number of people you’ve drunk in one day?
5) what’s the most public you’ve drunk piss?
6) describe the most recent time you drunk piss
7) what’s better, straight from the source or via a glass/bottle?
8) 6 months of chastity, or 6 months without drinking any piss?
9) what’s the hottest thing involving piss you’ve done?
10) would you like to drink my piss?

And some non-piss related:
11) what’s more fun to gag on, a penis or a dildo?
12) what was the best blowjob you’ve given?
13) what was the worst blowjob you’ve given?
14) what was your best orgasm?
15) what’s the best thing about being in chastity?
16) what’s the hottest thing you’ve done as a sub?
17) what’s the hottest thing you’ve had a sub do for you?
18) what were you doing for your last orgasm?
19) what’s your favourite sex toy?
20) would you like to ask me questions?

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 09:42 AM   #97
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Since we know how much you love drinking piss, here’s some questions for you:

Quote:
1) who’s piss that you’ve tasted, tasted best?
There was a girl that I was crushing on so hard for years and like she started doing sex work and hard kinks and I saw that she was offering pee play, so asked her if I could buy some. We met at a bar and she peed in a cup and I drank it and it was amazing.

Quote:
2) what’s the worst tasting piss you’ve had?
So to answer this, I'm not counting like stale piss because that's always gonna be the worst tasting. I'm counting piss that I've drank fresh. It would be a stranger who I wouldn't be able to identify. I was being used as a urinal at an event but I was blindfolded the entire time so I don't know who pissed in me, I just know it tasted fowl. (Alcohol does that to your piss)

Quote:
3) how many people’s piss have you tasted?
It's gotta be somewhere in the triple digits.

Quote:
4) what’s the most number of people you’ve drunk in one day?
So I drank 18 loads while I was blindfolded at the event, I completely assume that was 18 different people so I'll go with 18 but there's no way to verify that someone didn't piss a second time.

Quote:
5) what’s the most public you’ve drunk piss?
It's hard to answer this because I've drank piss in front of my parents, at restaurants with meals, had it poured over my food in a takeaway, at bars, train stations. I guess if you're asking where the most people saw it, then it would be a shopping centre I guess.

Quote:
6) describe the most recent time you drunk piss
This morning doing one of my PM Dares. I pissed into a bowl, got on all fours and began to suck it up. I then jerked myself off.

Quote:
7) what’s better, straight from the source or via a glass/bottle?
Anyone who doesn't answer this with straight from the source is a bare face liar and they can't be trusted.

Quote:
8) 6 months of chastity, or 6 months without drinking any piss?
Six months without drinking any piss! I would just make do with showering myself in Mistress and Master's nectar so I can get their scent. But chastity is a hate of mine to the point where it may as well be a limit.

Quote:
9) what’s the hottest thing involving piss you’ve done?
It was a 24 hour Piss Recycling Task! It was pretty dangerous, but we prepped well. So for 24 hours I was drinking a lot of water. At the start of the 25th hour, with me fully hydrated I drank an entire pint of my Masters piss. He then tied me up to the chair, blindfolded with my piss connected to a cup on the floor.

I spent the next 24 hours sat like that in that chair constantly pissing into my cup. Master would come in every few hours and once the cup had been filled to a sufficient amount he would pour it into the funnel gag I was wearing and reset. So for 24 hours, I was recycling Masters piss through my body consistently in bondage.

Quote:
10) would you like to drink my piss?
I really, really would.

Quote:
11) what’s more fun to gag on, a penis or a dildo?
If I can say this, the strap of a beautiful woman. There is just something about being face fucked by a woman that is extra degrading. After that it would be a man's penis, then a standard dildo in last place.
Quote:

12) what was the best blowjob you’ve given?
Without sounding arrogant, I'd like to think every blow job I've ever given was great. But I guess we would go with my first time sucking a Big Black Cock. It was absolutely huge but I got it so far down my throat that I felt so proud. Couldn't breathe and there was tears coming out of my eyes but it made the experience better.

Quote:
13) what was the worst blowjob you’ve given?
This is a really tricky one actually. There was a time when I was blowing a guy and without warning or consent he pulled my head onto his cock and started pissing down my throat. Naturally I drank it all, didn't really have a choice but I stopped immediately after as I felt he crossed a boundary. If he'd asked for that, I would have said Yes without an issue but there was no discussion.

Quote:
14) what was your best orgasm?
I was at the dungeon with Master last year and they have this extremely high strength vibrator. They also have this piece of equipment where the slave gets locked into it by the cock. So the guy is held to it, but the cock is exposed fully. Master spend an hour and 45 minutes, stopping my breathing and vibrating my cock. At the end of it, he allowed me to cum and untied me.

As I was released from the bondage, my legs gave out and I dropped. I had been shaking that much from the intensity that I couldn't hold myself up on my own power. That was the most intense orgasm or my life. Message me on Twitter and I'll send you the video

Quote:
15) what’s the best thing about being in chastity?
It keeps you submissive. It removes the potential for post nut clarity. When I was banned from cumming for almost four months, I actually started to think that I'd break limits. For example, scat is a huge limit for me. But it got to the point where if Master said I could cum again but he's shitting in my mouth, I actually think I'd let him.

Quote:
16) what’s the hottest thing you’ve done as a sub?
I feel like this comes down to personal preference but for me personally I think it's stopping being a sub, and moving to a Slave role in a 24/7 lifestyle relationship.

Quote:
17) what’s the hottest thing you’ve had a sub do for you?
Get Property of my name tattooed on him with an arrow point down to his dick.

Quote:
18) what were you doing for your last orgasm?
Standard handjob after drinking a bowl of urine.

Quote:
19) what’s your favourite sex toy?
My puppy costume!

Quote:
20) would you like to ask me questions?
When are you coming to Birmingham to piss in me

Old 08-31-2023, 06:02 AM   #98
fruitlessventure

Do you have a favourite animal you might keep as a pet?

Chastity: Currently Locked (add/remove time)
Denied indefinitely

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 11:21 AM   #99
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlessventure View Post
Do you have a favourite animal you might keep as a pet?
I currently have a pet goat and a rabbit as pets. If I had another pet, I would likely get Fish, a bearded dragon or a Guinea Pig.

Old 10-01-2023, 08:15 AM   #100
germagrimes

when was the first time you drank piss?

how old were you?

was it your own piss?

was it your idea?

did you enjoy it?

tell us more.

how can a beginner get better at drinking piss? i can only do a few drops at a time, but i would love to get better at it.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk