Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #16
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Male

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? I hate it when a guy forgets to clean out under his foreskin *ick* and when they're just really dry down there...I only have so much saliva...
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The main thing is the guy's reaction to it - the moaning and squirming and all that - wonderful
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I normally don't - too much of a strain.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Not normally.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Mainly sucking and tickling.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I'm all for it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I prefer average length, but thick. Small is alright, thin is super awkward (especially long/thin), and long I can deal with, but I don't like it all the time
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I'm not entirely certain I understand the question, so i can't give an apropos answer.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I like it for the sake of the domination. if they push your head down or fuck your mouth they're all the more manly and, so long as you don't fight it, the adrenaline works to help with the hot-ness.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? As long as it's not just one squirt, since that's not pleasurable for me and it's quite embarrassing for them...
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I'm a supporter
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I'm a huge supporter
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I figure it'll wash out, but I don't really care.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Not nearly as hot as the face, but I'm still good with it.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Don't really care.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? If they want me to/force me to I will, but not normally aside from that
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I normally just swallow it and move on...unless its in an awkward place to swallow
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Me on floor, him above me OR me leaning across to his seat next to me to suck it.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Not much...at least not consciously
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I haven't, but I would love to.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nothing I can think of off the top of my head.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Depends on what mood I'm in
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Again, depends on how I'm feeling right then
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would love to be able to...
Would you let someone face-fuck you? YES
Anything extra you want to say?...

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Raelly cold mouthed guys
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The intimacy, watching listening, etc - just the whole experience
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I normally watch, but i don't keep eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? I normally just prefer blow and go
In what ways would you want your balls played with? I'm all good with sucking or whatever
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? I know for a fact I would
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? They don't have any problems managing, as far as i know
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I don't know about hoping for anything, but if they wat to grope and play they can.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? It all depends on which guy - sometimes I like to control their head, but normally I just let them go at it.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I can cum by sucking only, but it takes a while
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? I'm good with it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? I love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Only if they want it
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Only if i get to clean it up
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? I'd prefer to get it on them, not elsewhere.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? If they're not going to let it go on them, than I do expect them to swallow it, yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I don't really want to see that - I'd rather see them paly with their cum
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Laying or sitting down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I enjoy it, but its not a necessity
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Not particularly
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not that I can think of
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) If they want to change they can - whatever
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? i prefer really sloppy blowjobs when I'm getting one
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? If they wanted to, whatever
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Not normally
Anything extra you want to say? ......

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not that important
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Most likely
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Most likely
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? It couldn't hurt...
Do you want to control the event? I want to control most things
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I enjoy regular conversation more...
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Feeling degraded/used is a nice thing while giving
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Whatever
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes to both
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Teeth - biting is okay by me...a little biting, anyway...

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #17
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? God yes!
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Gaggingness...
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The reactions from the man.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I give eye contact. Try to look innocent.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) All those things. When the hole thing is in my mouth I often lick and nibble. Kiss first.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Rub and Cup
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Not my cup of tea...
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Medium and thick. Medium because they fit all the way in my mouth.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? That was said in the teasing part.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Not forced but I like it when my head gets pushed in an out.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I don't care really...As long as its multiple shots.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Thats okay..
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? No thanks.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Thats okay..
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Not bothered unless I have to clean it up.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Yes I do.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Play with it in my mouth. Gargle and stuff.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Don't have a favourite.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Masturbate and play with my body.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have and would again.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary..
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal. Not a fan of messy.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I do sometimes..
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes.
Anything extra you want to say? No.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yep.
Do you want to control the event? No, I'm submissive.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Very much so.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes a lot.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes. But wash it off before meeting anyone.
Would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Mhm..
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Only things I will tell special people/Users.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
Money

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? gagging

What do you like about giving blowjobs? pleasing my man

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i like to watch him respond to me

Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) i do all kinds of different things - kiss, lick, and nibble are only a few

In what ways would you play with his balls? kiss, fondle, tug, suck

What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? don't like doing it

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) i don't like too big because it hurts my jaw to open too wide

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? always enjoy exploring it

Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? i do like him to force me to suck it. i'm a submissive so i do like to be made to do it

Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? definetly large - more of it to play with afterward

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? it's ok but not my favorite

How do you feel about cum going on your face? i like it sometimes

How do you feel about cum going on your hair? not a big fan

How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it! especially on my chest or pussy

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? don't know

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? only when he makes me do it

Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i love rubbing it all over me

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? laying down across his body or with him standing over me

Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? mostly allowing him to play with me (touch or lick). I respond to his touch by moaning and talking dirty

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? done it before

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? don't know

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) i vary it - can't keep going the same way for too long

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? i like it messy

Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? would love to be able to do it but i can't go that deep

Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes, it's awesome!

Anything extra you want to say? nope

Misc

How important is the location to you? i like doing it in different locales. fear of being caught makes it more fun

Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?

Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?

Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? yes! semi-public is awesome!

Do you want to control the event? i usually do

Do you enjoy dirty talk? Love it!!

Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes! love it when he makes me feel submissive and degraded!!

Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? part of the public thrill is making people wonder why i look odd

Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? no. i like it hot from the source!

Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? most girls enjoy giving them - even if they say they don't! it just takes work so if we are tired its not the right time to expect or ask for one
Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #19
timster5454

Send a message via AIM to timster5454

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? nope but i really want
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?
What do you like about giving blowjobs?
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i would
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) kiss and lick
In what ways would you play with his balls? fondle them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? no way
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) big and long, i want to choke
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? not really
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? yep grabbed by my head
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?i would like it i think
How do you feel about cum going on your face? good
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?not good
How do you feel about cum going on your body?like it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?prefer it on me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? i would whether or not he asked
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?playing with it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? moan
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i would try it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? lick his ass
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) suck softly
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?i would try it
Would you let someone face-fuck you?definitely

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? nope
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs?feeling
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?keep eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? licked
In what ways would you want your balls played with?sucked
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?nope
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?i wouldn't know but its tiny only 4 inches
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?not rlly
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?nope
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? idk
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?definitely good
How do you feel about cumming on their face?ditto
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?ditto
How do you feel about cumming on their body?ditto
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?eat it damn't it
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?b/c i want to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?no interest
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? lying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?make noises wear tighty whities
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?i would
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?nothing
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)keep the same
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?i'd prefer it
Would you want to face-fuck a person?yep
Anything extra you want to say?nope

Misc

How important is the location to you? not really
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?idk
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?idk
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?i would like a public place
Do you want to control the event?either way
Do you enjoy dirty talk?yep
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?submissive feels good
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? nope
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?idk
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?nope
timster5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #20
daremaster 1
getDare God

Have you ever given a blowjob? ................yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?.......i like everything about them
What do you like about giving blowjobs?.......the feeling
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?.........i just dreft away in my thoughts
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)...no
In what ways would you play with his balls?.......kiss them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?i like it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)......thik and long
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?.......yes
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?.........yes
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?dont care
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?......it is ok
How do you feel about cum going on your face?........love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?......love it
How do you feel about cum going on your body?.....love it more
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?........idk
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?.......because they want me to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?..no
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?............holding the ass
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?............masturbate
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?......yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?.........no
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc).....suck hard
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?.....messy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?.....yes
Would you let someone face-fuck you?.....yes
Anything extra you want to say?.....nope

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?....yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?...nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs?...they feel good
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?....agian i just enjoy
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?.....yes
In what ways would you want your balls played with?......idk
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?..good
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?....i get my pines out of the mouth into the ass
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?....yes
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?...idk
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face?love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?love it
How do you feel about cumming on their body?love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?doesnt matter
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?playing
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #21
Res Grata

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?
Nope, and have no intention to change that.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
Can't think of anything, to be honest. What is not to like? Maybe that you don't have much of a good view of your partner.
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
Everything! A soft, warm mouth is a wonderful place to be in and you can vary everything from pressure over suction to intensity to make it just the perfect experience for you.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
Depends. Sometimes a little eye contact really kicks me, but usually I enjoy it with my eyes closed or look at other parts of my partner than their eyes
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
Kissing, licking, nibbling is all fair game to me. I enjoy being teased a little from time to time, yes.
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
In no way at all, actually. They're pretty sensitive and it's hard to handle them in a way that feels nice and not just odd or slightly painful. Licking is okay, everything else doesn't do much for me (or even turns me off).
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
Not really, no. Been there, done that - it was more of a distraction than anything else.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
The head is the most sensitive part anyway, it's not like you have to shove the whole thing down their throat to enjoy it (but of course that's fun, too), so I'd say they do quite well. Never had a mouth that was too small to fit the tip in, so there never was a problem.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Depends. Yes, I like it when they play and explore on their own, but I also like to be in control of everything myself. I generally like to see when the girl enjoys it, too - if she's just goes all "meh, I'll do it, if I have to", that's a huge turn-off for me.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
Yes, very enjoyable from time to time. I don't care in what way, holding them down and just fucking away or moving their heads up and down with my hands - depends on the mood. A ponytail is great for controlling a head.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
If done right, both works equally well for me.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
I love it, if they enjoy it as well.
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
I love it, even if they'd hate it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?

If it happens, it happens. But it's not exactly a turn on for me.
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
Looks nice, but I prefer mouth or face.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
Feels like a waste (unless they're going to lick it up afterwards, then it's incredibly hot )
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
I prefer it if they do, but they don't have to (and if they don't I'd rather cum somewhere else than in their mouth, it's not very appealing when you cum and they go all "uuurgh" and can't wait to spit it out again).
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
Cum-swapping (with another girl, not with myself) or licking it from their fingers is nice, but they don't have to gargle with it or anything.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
Lying down is the easiest position to enjoy them in, standing up feels the most "dominant" but it's rather hard to concentrate on it. I think sitting is the best compromise.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Masturbating and making noises is great!
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
Tried it once, was a great experience
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
Can't think of anything.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Both is nice, but it's easier if they stick to one speed/intensity.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
I like to keep it normal.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
If they are, it's great, if they are not, I don't mind it.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
Certainly.
Anything extra you want to say?
... now I feel like I could use a BJ right now

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Depends? Unusual locations are thrilling, but also make it harder to concentrate.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Makes it easier to enjoy.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Makes it harder to enjoy.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
It's very thrilling to do it in public, but it's also very, very hard to concentrate on enjoying it. It's a nice experience, but not something I'd want to do everyday, I like to relax myself a little and really focus on the girl, not so much on what's going on around us.
Do you want to control the event?
Most of the time, yes. On some rare occassions, I'd prefer to give the control to the girl.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
Very much.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
Feeling dominant is always a good thing.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Nah, not really.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
I saw it and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I thought it would be more like the usual "okay, I came, interest is gone" thing, but watching her drink it instantly got me hard again
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
A girl that really enjoys giving Blowjobs is a real keeper. But I doubt that's a secret
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #22
Jamarama

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Pubes!
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Giving him pleasure
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Dont' really thing about it
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Lick around from top to bottom
In what ways would you play with his balls? Trace fingers along the bottom (I know I like it!)
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Sometimes, only when he's really into it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) It's all good
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Huh?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, rough is fun
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Like large, but don't care either way
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Nice
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Nice
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Don't like it - nightmare to wash off!
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Nice
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? If it's not on me, what's the point? :P
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Sometimes, a bit of both
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Enjoy playing, roll it around my tongue!
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Kneeling or lying
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan a lot while sucking, he likes it
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Haven't, but would like it!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary - usually start soft, then harder
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Anything goes!
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Tried, choked, liked it anyway!
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes!
Anything extra you want to say? Boo-yah.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing!
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything!
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Don't think about it
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Yes, licked and kissed
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Rubbed and touched
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes!
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Fine
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Huh?
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? It's fun to force sometimes!
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? If I'm horny, sucking alone's fine!
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Nice
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Nice
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Try to avoid it
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Nice
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Waste!
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Bit of both
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Enjoy watching
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Lying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Masturbating and moaning
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Haven't, would!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nope!
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary!
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Either
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? I'd love it!
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes!
Anything extra you want to say? Yum.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not really, but privacy is a plus!
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Enjoy it more, probably.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Enjoy it more anyway!
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Enjoy it even more!
Do you want to control the event? Meh, I'm okay with either way.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Submissive/Degraded/Used is fun
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes!
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes!
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Chuck Norris gave me a blowjob once - now I'm immortal.

I must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signature.

Limits:
Extreme public (flashing/streaking, etc); Social suicide; Extreme Pain
Anything else is fair game!
Jamarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
aubrella

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? that it's mainly all about him
What do you like about giving blowjobs? that I'm in complete control
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I'll give him a flirty wink every once in awhile
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? I lick up and down the shaft
In what ways would you play with his balls? lick, tickle with the tongue
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? gross.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) smaller is almost nicer i think
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? small.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? i prefer no, but if it's what happens i can deal.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? no.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? definite no.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? no.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? if he cleans it up, i don't care.
Do you swallow cum? only if he asks first.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? out of the way.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? 69
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? moan, masturbate him.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time maybe.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary, spice it up.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i can, but it's not ideal
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes and already have.
aubrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:22 AM   #24
Mr.Kawaii92

General

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?No
What do you like about getting blowjobs?Probably the love trust and all.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?Think abt it for sure
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Yes i would. Lick and nibble would be nice. Nt sure abt the kiss
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?Mmm i find it sexy and hot.
How do you feel about cumming on their face?Erm neutral towards this
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?Kinda messy and not what i'd like.
How do you feel about cumming on their body?I find it arousing in its own way
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?Meh...
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?Yes i do because i want them too and they probably want to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?I most likely would
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Of course.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?I would like to try that
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?asking for the blowjob is hard enough XD
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)Vary it please.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?AS above, vary it
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?its okay i suppose either way
Would you want to face-fuck a person? I'd eat a woman out sure why not, but really in the end it really depends don't you agree?
Anything extra you want to say? Well everyone has their own limits that they're not telling right~ So i suppose i'm the same

Misc

Do you enjoy dirty talk?Yes
Mr.Kawaii92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #25
sexykaty

female 21
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? huge dicks
What do you like about giving blowjobs? the reply
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? not think
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) kiss and lick
In what ways would you play with his balls? suck and grab
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? if he likes it i do
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) dont like too big
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? huh?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? forcing is a turn on
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? ant really
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? cool
How do you feel about cum going on your face? cool
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? dont like it
How do you feel about cum going on your body? cool

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? cool
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yeah, i like it
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i swill it round
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? not really
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i have done
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) it depends on the guy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i can
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yeah i have
sexykaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #26
KansasRush

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Pretty much everything
What do you like about giving blowjobs? It's kinda naughty
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Not think
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Tongue does the work. Never the teeth.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Take them in my mouth
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Should've done it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I want to suck a massive one have only sucked small ones
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? What?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? No.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Big
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Goodie
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Yup
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Gross
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Not on clothes
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? It can go where it likes
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? It's gross but it turns me on
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Knock it back
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Just neck it
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I'd like to try
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Bit sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? DTed small uns
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Mayve

Recieving

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Sometimes I can't cum
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Pretty much everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Just let it happen
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Yep...
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Suck em, stroke em
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Why not?
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Just fine
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Let them do their thing
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Wanking won't hurt
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Absolutely
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Only if she's cute
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Why not?
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Sure
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Yep.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I love watching them swallow
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Standing
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? No.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I could try
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? No
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Hard
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Just get the job done
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? They should try
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yep, why not?

Misc

How important is the location to you? Quite
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yes
Do you want to control the event? Somewhat
Do you enjoy dirty talk? No
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Whatever
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Nothing
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I'd like to see a chick do it and I'd like to do it myself
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #27
atgmaildotcom

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? pubic hair?
What do you like about giving blowjobs? the feeling of being a slut
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? no eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) of course
In what ways would you play with his balls? lick, and suck
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? ehh
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I like small ones because I can get em all down, but the big ones are fun to play with
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? mostly with my tongue
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? of course I would like to be forced into it with a girl overseeing my actions
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? large load of cum please
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?I like it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I like it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? whatever
How do you feel about cum going on your body? its okay
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I'd love it on my cock
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I do cause I wanna
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I like to play with it, with my tongue
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? makes noises, and try to be submissive
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I would like to try
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? licking ass
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? def sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would like to deep throat
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes
Anything extra you want to say? I've only done it twice

Recieving

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? teeth
What do you like about getting blowjobs? its the greatest satisfaction without doing any work
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I like to watch
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? I like licking all around
In what ways would you want your balls played with? licking, sucking, grabbing
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? of course
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? they do just fine
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? that they lick my ass
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? grab their hair and force it down their throat until the choke
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? there have only been a few that are good enough to finish me off
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? I love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? I love the look, but seems like a waste
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? only when I don't like the girl
How do you feel about cumming on their body? tits and ass
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? its a waste
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? yes, cause they want it
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? of course, savor the moment
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? laying down, or standing up
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? somtimes, like playing with their tits, or masturbating
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? of course
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?nope
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I like a good mix
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? easy does it
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes

Misc

How important is the location to you? anywhere is a good place for a bj
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? warmer is best
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? possibly
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? it would make it a bit hotter
Do you want to control the event? always
Do you enjoy dirty talk? yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? submissive, yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? not really
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? it seems like an extra needless step
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? nope
atgmaildotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:00 AM   #28
Lisaxxx

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? the taste and smell of a dirty cock
What do you like about giving blowjobs? the pleasure of the man and the feeling that he controls me
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i try, but i don't always do it
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? stroke, lick and kiss it
In what ways would you play with his balls? if the are shaven i lick and suck them, if they are hairy i massage them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? i asked it once to a man and he said he wouldn't like it, so i don't do it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) as long as they aren't too small, i like it
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? yeah, when i'm sucking and licking it i am able to have a close enough look
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? i like the guy to be in control, so i'd like it if he controls the speed of my head or something
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? large, i like cum. and it shows that i did it good
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? i hate to wash it out :/
How do you feel about cum going on your body? love it ^^
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? also good, but i prefer it on me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yeah, i think: if you do a blowjob, you better finish it well Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i play
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees or laying down on the bed
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? yeah, i masturbate him and i moan while sucking
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i've never done it, but i'd like it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? not that i can think of
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? depends on how much time we have or on my mood
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? never tried it, but i'm thinking of doing it once
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yep

Misc

How important is the location to you? not very
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? i think it would
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? maybe
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? yeah, it's kinky
Do you want to control the event? no i want the guy to control it
Do you enjoy dirty talk? yup
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? yes, a lot
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yeah, as long as no one sees us
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? i'd like to see it and to do it, as long as it's not forced I think
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #29
Lavafolder
Account Banned

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Guys desperation to get one
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Enjoy giving pleasure
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I have the occasional glance
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Kiss and gently rubbing with my mouth
In what ways would you play with his balls? Sucking
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Its kinky and fun
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? Don't have a preference really but gagging isn't nice
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Kinda like if I was tied up
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I like it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I like it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I don't like it
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Don't mind it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I'm ok with that
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I sometimes swallow, depends on the guy
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Again depends on the guy, sometimes I play with it with my tongue
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? I like both squatting and kneeling
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Not really, maybe I should try the finger trick
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I would definitely like to
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? #don't think so
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Varies
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I can deep throat sometimes, but other times I gag and my eyes begin to water
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes
Anything extra you want to say? Suck my plastic cock
Lavafolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #30
getdared1

General

Giving

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? nothing!
What do you like about giving blowjobs? everything!
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? not think about it?
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) No never thought of that
In what ways would you play with his balls? groping it and squeezing i guess
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? aslong as its clean haha
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)i really dont care on size
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? yeah i just like the idea of being forced to suck
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? problably average
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? dont mind
How do you feel about cum going on your face?
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? no thanks
How do you feel about cum going on your body? dont mind
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? aslong as it dosnt stain anything lol
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yeah sure i like swallowing cum
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? swallow immediatly
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? me lieing against something and the person standing and thrusting in my mouth or 69
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? nope
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i wanna try it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? dont think so
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) suck hard?
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? dunno
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? think iv deepthroated before
Would you let someone face-fuck you? yes
Anything extra you want to say? nah

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? no
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? n/a
What do you like about getting blowjobs? n/a
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? n/a
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? n/a
In what ways would you want your balls played with? n/a
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? n/a
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? n/a
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? n/a
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? n/a
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? i would like that
How do you feel about cumming on their face? also that
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?nah
How do you feel about cumming on their body? sounds fun
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? dunno
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? yes
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? n/a
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? dunno
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? n/a
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) n/a
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? n/a
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? i would like them to deepthroat it
Would you want to face-fuck a person?yes
Anything extra you want to say?no

Misc

How important is the location to you? pretty important
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?it would be more enjoyable
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? dunno
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?sounds exciting
Do you want to control the event?nah
Do you enjoy dirty talk?yeah
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? em no
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? yes
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? nope
dislikes: pain,family,friends, risky/getting caught, public,

ask me!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...350#post417350

dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...345#post417345
getdared1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk