Old 07-02-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Default caught naked in public

I've just been to try out a new place I found that I thought would be really quiet and good for a naked stroll but it turns out it was busier than I thought.

It made me wonder.....have you ever been caught naked in public? How did it happen? What was the reaction of the people who caught you? Did you get into trouble?

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 02:40 AM   #2
2bedared

Default Caught

Once got dare to take a naked photo on a road so I found a quiet road middle of nowhere
Got camera got stripped off but did not notice the old man out for a walk as I was trying to take the photo
He shook his head in disgust as he walked pasted
I grad my stuff and ran off butt naked into the woods
Kind of enjoy it
2bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Several times. I invite you to check out my blog. Or ask me privately. Ive told these stories so many times. I love it, btw. Even when, inthe moment, it was totally embarrassing.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:18 PM   #4
beof95
Distinguished Member

Have you ever been caught naked in public?
Yes
How did it happen?
I was in my collage public toilet and it has a separate part where the urinals are and then a row of cubicals going out into a hall that leads from the door of the urinals room to the exit of the bathroom (straight line) I was naked in the urinals room and I exited it to take pic and a profesor from another faculty was entering at that exact moment
What was the reaction of the people who caught you?
Didnt see, I panicked and closed the door imediatly and stood against it so it can't open, he tried to open it but id wouldnt so he went into one of the cubicals, when I heard that I put on the pants shirt and sneakers, stuffed everyting else in my backpack and exited the building not looking back
Did you get into trouble?
No, but it could have been bad

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:29 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Went for a naked hike once, ran into 2 old ladies (60s maybe?) horseback riding and the path was two small for both of us so I had to stand aside while they went by and they thought it was really funny that I was naked

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #6
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
It made me wonder.....have you ever been caught naked in public? How did it happen? What was the reaction of the people who caught you? Did you get into trouble?
Well technically I was not naked

I bought a new swimsuit. A white one.
I didn't knew that it got see-through when wet till I got out of the water and noticed people staring at me. It didn't take me long to realized that the swimsuit was clinging to my body and everything was clearly visible - everything. It was like wearing nothing at all.

I didn't got in trouble but spend the rest of the day far, very far, away from the water.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.438

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 01:28 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes, a few times
First time was camping on a relatively quiet island on Lake George in NY State.
Im 16 and I found a spot to get naked and sunbath. Never heard them come up, have no idea how long they where there. I'm fully exposed laying on my back, open my eyes and say hi.
I so wanted to run away, but when I said hi, they turned and walked away.

My worst experience was on a dare to take a walk in the woods while wearing a very thin and see through stripper outfit.
I was walking up a path in the woods, when I heard voices around the corner. I panicked and kind of tried to hide. They saw me duck, and a branch tore off the outfit.
I had to stand there as 3 guys and 3 girls walked by, looking straight at me. Next day I was made to take the walk, on the same path again.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:37 PM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default caught

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
I've just been to try out a new place I found that I thought would be really quiet and good for a naked stroll but it turns out it was busier than I thought.

I have been caught a few times over the years but never really had a negative reaction so just been lucky I geuss.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk