Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #31
kyryn

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Be teased for an hour. I'm not big on anal except for small plugs, so I'd much rather have the teasing.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Mouth. I like things in my mouth more than my butt.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Caressing. I cannot stand tickling, I'm way too ticklish oml Besides the caressing and slimy feel could be fun.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Tentacles that can cum.

[b]5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?[/b[
Spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Just a little slimy is probably the right amount of slimy.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Cold. I find that cold gives more stimulation for me.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
I'd rather have it fuck me for two hours. I'm not fond of the idea of cuddling with monsters.

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
I'd be the slave for a week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 03:27 PM   #32
Kenny1800

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Kenny1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #33
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Tease dick for 1 hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Probably ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caressing whole body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Suck fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Cuddle whole night

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Slave for a week could be interesting

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? cute girl

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #34
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

1. tentacles tease dick for an hour
2. rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles
3. tentacles caressing your entire body
4. tentacles that can suck, fuck me
5. be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above my head by tentacles
6. tentacles be just a little slimy.
7. the tentacles be warm
8. rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night
9. rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week
10. be a cute girl tentacle monster

So where is this tentacle monster ? :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #35
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

ass
ass
caressing, I am not a fan of being tickled
cum
5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
spread eagle
just enough that it lubes up my ass as they go to town.
warm
fuck for 2 hours

if every hole includes the urethra and ears, then slave for a week. otherwise every hole.

cute girl please
Old 09-25-2019, 01:06 AM   #36
wonderfulboobs

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? A little teasing and edging to start with.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Probably the one time I would pick anal. The slime in my mouth just bleh isn’t appealing.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Hands down would do this in a heartbeat.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Just so they can fuck me but also suck my clit and nipples. Maybe leave a few hickies too.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle, everything on display ready for use.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.Probably just a little slimy. Too slimy I think would be like a Nickelodeon awards show.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?Warm.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? The best two hours of my life. I’d want it videotaped to enjoy later.

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?A whole week! Imagine all that could be done in a week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Both? I never thought of a tentacle monster having gender. Both or switchable I guess.
wonderfulboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:20 AM   #37
aloe
Distinguished Member

- 1 hour of tentacles teasing my clit

- hmmm mouth I think...I’m not too confident about ass fucking

- caressing my entire body

- suck, fuck I think

- spread eagle

- just a little slimy

- warm

- fuck me for 2 hours

- Slave for a week

- cute guy tentacle monster

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:47 PM   #38
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Depends on the size and how lubed up it is, but I feel like at least I'll get some kind of release if it fucks my ass, otherwise I'm spending an hour trying to cum and probably not being able to.

Ass

Caress my body

Wouldn't mind trying both

Second option, I'm too claustrophobic for the first

Just a little slimy

Warm

Fuck and then cuddle

Second one, I only really have two holes to fuck.

Cute girl

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:52 PM   #39
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

That seems more nice...

Would depend on the tentacles, but would be more bearable I think.

I do have very ticklish feet...

Better to get sucked than to get cummed on?

Mor vulnerable.

Easier for the ass part.

Same as above.

As it could do this while I'm the slave only doing this is easier...

With a tentacle monster I don't care... so both?

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:18 AM   #40
YoungFella

Talking

4. Would you rather have tentacles that suck fuck you or have tentacles that cum fuck you?

YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:50 AM   #41
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Oooh, what a delightful little truth! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub View Post
Mmm, tease my dick for an hour, definitely. I'm not that big of a fan of anal.

Quote:
Mouth, please. I really enjoy sucking cock, so especially if they tasted good, and their cum tasted good, I'd suck for days rather than be fucked.

Quote:
Oh wow... well let's see here. The thing is, I suppose, if they caressed my entire body, there's no reason they couldn't also tickle my feet... plus massage them, 'lick' them, fuck them... *purrs*

Quote:
Oh wow, this is a tough one. Obviously I like -getting- blowjobs, too. I can't have both? Oh well, I guess I'd rather tentacles that can cum. Even without sucking they can do a good job of 'licking' and stroking, right? Eh-heh...

Quote:
*moans* Spread eagle please. Fuck yes! I've been obsessed with this since I was a kid, and saw an episode of TMNT where one of the guys, Donatello I think, was captured, 'stripped' (just weapons and mask, but he was still 'naked'), and tied spread-eagle to some sort of wheel contraption.

Quote:
Erm... just a little slimy, for sure. Can I have not-slimy-at-all? Or maybe... slimy like a tongue in some places but not slimy in others? No? *pouts*

Quote:
Mmm, cold. Not like, frigid cold, but... I kind of really have always gotten off, since I was a little boy, by cold sensations, especially on my legs, feet, and crotch.

Quote:
Cuddle all night. I mean, cuddles can get cummy, right? XD I'm not specifically that keen on being fucked, and would definitely prefer it to be consensual, even if dubiously so.

Quote:
Hmm... I'm not a good slave, so... I'll take every hole at once for 30 minutes. Does that include ears? What about belly buttons? I had a boyfriend once who was obsessed with belly-button fucking. I had the most stubborn rash there afterward for years and years... <.< Mmm, and armpit fucking is divine, though that isn't really a 'hole' unless you count really shallow concavities... hmm.

Quote:
Guy, for sure!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:44 AM   #42
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #43
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #44
SingleBall

teased for an hour

in the ass

caressing my whole body

cum

spread eagle

super slimy

warm

fuck for 2 hours

slave for a week, this will probably result in being fucked anyway

girl

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:47 AM   #45
SwitchDae
Distinguished Member

Dared to post in a truth thread, so why not this one.

Tease dick for an hour.

Fucked in the ass.

Caressing entire body.

Tentacles that can suck and fuck.

Spread eagle.

Just a little slimy.

Warm.

Fuck for 2 hours.

All holes for 30min - get it over and done with.

Cute girl.
KIK: SwitchDae
SwitchDae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk