Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-26-2019, 08:19 PM   #16
cdshawna

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #17
ambermcgee

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
I'll go with the teasing, please

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Alright, just fuck my ass then. Better than tasting the tentacle, Iguess

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Don't even think about tickling me! I'd much rather be filled up by the tentacles.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Suck, fuck...?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spread eagle

Super slimy. If that thing is going up my ass, I'd prefer some lube. Even of that lube is tentacle slime...

How is this even a question? WARM!

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck me for 2 hours, I think

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Let's just get it over with. Full on tentacle rape for 30 minutes

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both hehe

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:20 AM   #18
-Selene-

I'd let it fuck me.

I like the mouth fuck even more, especially if it tastes super disgusting.

Entire body.

They need to squirt cum. I'd like to taste that juice.

Both are very tempting. But I'd prefer being wrapped slightly.

Super slimy.

Warm.

Fuck me for 2 hours.

Depends what I do as slave for a week. Ideally I like to do both.

Both.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:35 AM   #19
Lola_Doll
getDare Sweetheart

PM me weird truths!
My BDSM Test
Lola_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:44 PM   #20
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? In the ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? In the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Caressing

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Cum unless both are options.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super, more lube.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Every hole at once.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Girl preferred.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:59 AM   #21
Beccs

Tease my clit for an hour

I’ll say mouth

Caressing

Both?!

Held spread eagle

A little slimy

Warm

Fuck me

Slave for a week

Guy monster

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:12 PM   #22
Matt01

Fucked by tentacles (hopefully for longer)
2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth with tentacles?
Ass
Caressing my body
Tentacles that can cum and fuck me
Spread eagle
Just a little slimy
Warm
Let it fuck me for 2 hours
9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in every hole at once for 30 minutes?
slave for the week, hopefully it fucks me in every hole during that week
girl
Matt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:32 PM   #23
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:48 PM   #24
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok, so I don't normally do Truth's, but I saw this one and for some reason decided to do it. My answers will be below. I will bold my answer in the question and put my explanation in purple below the question, if applicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub View Post
So, I am anti-anal, so I would rather spend an hour being teased by tentacles.

So again, not that I would necessarily like to be f'ed in the mouth but I would prefer it to anal.

So I am very ticklish and while it would be bad to be tickled on my feet it would be better to limit it to my feet rather than my whole body.

So I don't know if these tentacles would be able to impregnate me or not, but I'll take that chance away so it's not possible at all and says I'd rather sucking tentacles. It will also be more sensation and pleasure with sucking tentacles.

So I don't really have a preference here, but I'll chose spread eagle just because I think I'd rather that than to be wrapped up tightly.

So slimy is gross (to me anyway) so I think I'll take them as unslimy as possible.

Once again, I don't really have a preference but even though I prefer winter and the colder weather (over the blistering heat of summer... my philosophy is that I can put more on but I can only take so much off) I think I'd prefer warmer tentacles.

SO again, no preference, but cuddling is nice so yeah...

Definitely be it's slave for the week. Like I said before, I don't care for anal, so yeah, I'll take the slave for a week.

It would be a cute, manly (can tentacles really be manly???) tentacle monster of course.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:47 PM   #25
Fagloser69

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? tentacles tease your dick for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? fucked in the mouth but tentacles

feet tickled by tentacles

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? have tentacles that can cum, fuck you

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles

super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or warm? be cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? let it fuck you for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? be a tentacle monsters slave for a week.

a cute guy tentacle monster

I lost to Effmedaddy and have to leave a link to his profile.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=284528

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of myself completely naked, If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
Fagloser69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:45 AM   #26
WetandNeedy

Not into butt stuff, but teasing my clit for an hour sounds like a dream come true! Make it three!

Mouth, like I said, I'm not into butt stuff.

Tentacles caressing my entire body, I love being felt up.

This is hard because I'd want my nipples and clit sucked, but I would also want the tentacle to cum all up in my pussy... Today lets go with sucking ones.

Definitely spread eagle. I like to be exposed.

Super slimy, its just extra lube.

Warm. Cold touches reduce my sensitivity,

Let it fuck me, not only do I want to be fucked but cuddling slime isn't super appealing.

Probably let it fuck every hole at once, since there's no guarantee that if I'm its slave I will only be a sexual slave.

Tricky one. I think today I feel like a cute guy tentacle monster.

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Denial/Control, Nipple Play, Mild Exhibitionism, Verbal Humiliation, Guided Masturbation

Limits: Pain, Anal, Blood, Scat, Piss

You can check out my blog too https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=295910
WetandNeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:26 PM   #27
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

I like the teasing.

This is a close one, but I think the slime question below makes the decision easier.

Tentacle-monster after-care is a must.

Another close one.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
It's like a big, many-armed spreader-bar.

I'd be in this more for the many arms than for the gooeyness factor, but that's just me.

Like some above, I say this despite the hot weather right now.

Cuddles are the best!

Servitude is the second-best.

Girl-monster, although I don't know that it would be that easy to tell.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #28
Edgeking

Default Hmm

Easy! The hour long teasing would probably end in some nice finishing

Probably in the ass, sounds like fun idk

Caress my entire body please!

I’ll have some tentacles sucking me

Spread eagle!

Super slimy! As slimy as possibly!

Duh, warm!

Hmm... this is hard I wanna do both. I’ll let it fuck me!

Tentacle monster slave! A whole week!? Amazing!

Girl

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:55 PM   #29
grambow

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in every hole at once for 30 minutes?

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:43 PM   #30
Just_a_subguy

In the ass for 10 minutes

In the ass

Caressing my whole body

Ones that can cum

Held spread eagle

Super slimy

Warm

Fuck me for 2 hours

Slave for the week

Either one

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk