Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-20-2020, 12:43 PM   #436
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
I love feeling helpless.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
I often taste my own juices, so it wouldn't be too bad.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I have so many non-consent fantasies. This would be hot.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I'm submissive and my biggest kink is being controlled, so this is the dream.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
I will worship every inch of my partner's body, including his feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
I honestly want both, but I've always been curious what it would be like to be mercilessly throat fucked for long. With multiple men to keep the intensity up.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
I want to be tied and whipped until I cry sooooooo bad.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
None of them sound appealing to me. I would probably rather worship the woman in the couple instead of the man if I had to play with a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
I love drinking cum. Fill up my glass, please.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
I am not a big fan of humiliation, but I like the humiliation from being so desperate for cum that I'll gladly lick it up from places others will perceive as disgusting.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Destroy my ass, please. Ruin me.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

If I had cheated on my SO I would never deserve forgiveness or his attention ever again. If I had been such a piece of shit, I hope he'll fuck someone else and get so much pleasure he would forget all about my unworthy ass.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 01:08 PM   #437
LuckyMe27

1. I would rather be tied up and teased.

2. I would rather cum anytime I want and swallow it all.

3. Be blindfolded and receive oral sex from anyone.

4. Have sex with anyone I want but they are in complete control and I have to worship them.

5. Worship Feet.

Scenario 1: Could I do both? But if I have to chose an hour throat fucking and taking all the cum.

6. Tied and hot wax.

7. Worship a couple and suck his cock to get him ready for her.

8. Eat my own cum (already eaten too much of other peoples cum after scenario 1 ).

9. Lick cum off someones feet.

10. Tied up spread eagled for both males and females to cum all over me.

Scenario 2: Get tied up and put into chastity and watch while they fuck someone else.

Getdare Gameshow: 780 points

kik: Lucky27Me

Likes/Dislikes and Limits Blog

PM Dares Blog

Current Task List Blog
LuckyMe27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 09:49 PM   #438
DivineRogue

1: tied up and teased

2: cum any time I wish and swallow it all

3: tied up and fucked please

4: sex with anyone I want but they are in control

5: worship feet

Scenario 1: fucked for an hour non stop

6: tied and whipped

7: worship a couple

8: eat someone elses cum

9: lick cum off someone's feet

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: tie me up, put me in chastity and make me watch while they fuck and then the other guy gets to fuck me

Loves Likes Dislikes/Punishments Limits

PM Dares
DivineRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 10:05 AM   #439
ZingFG

Tied up and teased
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Can cum any time but swallow since I wouldn't be able to make it through the year only cumming once.
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Receive oral but not know what gender since I'm bisexual and also don't want to get fucked and not have the ability to stop it.
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Have sex with anyone but they have control since it sounds fun to have the other person control my orgasms.
Worship feet, I would feel weird having my feet worshipped.
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Be used as a slave for 12 hours since being throat fucked for an hour sounds terrible.
Ted and whipped since hot wax seems way to painful.
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple since that sounds really appealing to me. I would love to be a submissive to a dominant couple.
Someone elses since in a weird way, its less disgusting and more arousing.
Snowball them since licking cum off someone's feet sounds disgusting.
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Tied up spread eagle while a group ejaculates all over me since it's less painful and definitely still humiliating.
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Have SO get fucked since I've always fantasized of getting cucked.
ZingFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #440
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:44 AM   #441
aloe
Distinguished Member

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Receive oral blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you they are in control of my orgasms *blushes*

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? worship Feet I guess

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed throat fucked I guess

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? my own juices

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? lick cum off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? tied spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. option 2

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have [/QUOTE]

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #442
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I feel the 12 hours could be the same as an hour just for a longer period of time.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? BOTH

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Forced bi sounds interesting

Not a fan of chastity so

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:28 AM   #443
BritishSpaceman
Account Banned

Tied up and teased

Cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

Worship feet

hot wax dripped on you

Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

Someone else's

Snowball someone

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Dislikes: Large Insertions, Denial, Pee

Limits: Public, Needles, Blood, Family, Photos/Videos, Extreme Scat

Uh no Kik/Skype

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...fb050.24066059

https://dirtycode.io/2J1F1
BritishSpaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:56 AM   #444
Tsugetsu

Be tied up and teased.

Cum anytime but having to swollow it

Getting the oral

The first option

Worship feet

Be a slave for 12 h

be whipped

The second one

My own

Snowballing them

The second option
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:14 PM   #445
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

1. Tied up and teased
2. I would definitely rather cum and swallow than not be able to...
3. Being tied up is always the part I would choose.
4. I would choose to give up control and worship them instead of having control over others.
5. Worship others feet.
6. If both were an option, I would go for that, however, wax play is a ton of fun!
7. I would love to worship a couple.
8. Eat someone elses cum.
9. Lick cum off someones feet.
10. I would absolutely love being a cum slut with no control.

Scenario 1. If I am their slave, there is a chance I would be able to have them do both to me so I would prefer to be their slave.

Scenario 2. I suppose it would be nice to see what limit they have me violate and deepthroat five guys.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:23 PM   #446
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased.
cum any time and swallow
Recieve oral. All genders are fine.
have sex with anyone that can control me
Worship feet
Throatfucked for an hour
Tied and whipped
Worship a couple
Either one. Couldn't care less
Someone's feet
Tied spread eagle
The first one

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 04:32 PM   #447
sissyelectroslut
getDare Sweetheart

Tied up and teased.

Anytime and swallow

Would love both, hard to decide. Maybe tied up and fucked.

Sex with anyone

Worship feed

Done and love both. Hard to decide, prob whipped.

Again would love both, but i would say worship i think.

Love eating my own, want to try eating others.

Another hard one... feet

Want to try both, prob tied up and cum over if i had to select.

Latex loving slutty sissy pain whore. Ready for dirty slutty fun and of course Estim fun.

Locked away in my cage at the control of others via Chaster.

List of my likes, limits and toys: HERE.

List of PM dares: HERE.

Feel free to PM me if you wish. Open to humiliation and tasks (within limit).
sissyelectroslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:59 PM   #448
sunflowergirl

Be tied up and teased.

Cum once a year.

Tied up and fucked.

Have sex with anyone I want

Maybe worship feet? Honestly both sound interesting.

Slave for 12 hours - I'll probably get a break sometime in there.

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple.

Someone elses

Lick off someone else since I don't think I can snowball them

Spread Eagle

Violate a limit, humiliated, and deepthroat.

limits - anal (at least until i get lube), poop, pee drinking, people irl (at least until quarantine season is over), public (maybe something hidden like in a bathroom), pictures and videos (maybe if i feel comfortable but again still new to this).
sunflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #449
lilcurious

both - but even more getting tied and teased

i use to swallow

blindfolded oral

both seems considerable.. but I stick to having sex with whom I want.

have my feet whorshipped

I don't know what being used as a slave includes.. but I thing I wouldn't stand a full hour getting throat fucked

erm.. both

uff... can't decide. both!

someone else

lick cum

Tied up Spread Eagle and taking the ejaculate

who on earth is SO.. ?
so I think the first choice?

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 02:17 PM   #450
SebC

1: be tied up and teased

2: cum any time i wish but i have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but i can't stop whoever it is fucking me

4: have sex with anyone i want, but they are in complete control of all my orgasms and i have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be free

6: tied and have hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: snowball them

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks

Scenario 2: they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth