Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-19-2020, 07:04 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Yet Another Truckernaut Nude Survey

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too!

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither?

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not?

The answer I often get for no to the above question is social norm based, for example: People being mad at you/grossed out by seeing you, the issue of kids etc... so if you used that answer, would you change your mind if nudity in public was as socially accepted as wearing clothes? Why/why not?

Do you often get naked in locker rooms? Do you like to?

How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be?

What's something you'd love to do naked?

Have you ever skinny dipped?

Have you ever streaked?

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise?

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)?

Have you ever met someone while you were naked and then saw them again while you were clothed? (they could be naked or clothed in the situation)

Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw?

Has anyone ever laughed at you while you were naked?

Would you fly on an airplane naked while everyone else was clothed?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:46 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too!
180 cm. 85 kilos. Groomed pubic hair. I have a penis.

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither?
I like to be naked yes. I consider myself to be a nudist.

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not?
Most likely not. As, indeed, most people don't want to see that and it would just make me uncomfortable. Also, at least where I live it is too cold most of the time.

The answer I often get for no to the above question is social norm based, for example: People being mad at you/grossed out by seeing you, the issue of kids etc... so if you used that answer, would you change your mind if nudity in public was as socially accepted as wearing clothes? Why/why not?
Maybe. This does change things so I may do it more often in summer. But probably only if many/most other people are nude too, which I still don't see happening. Regardless of social norms and standards, I think the vast majority of people don't want to be naked.

I think the last time I was in a locker room was in high school. Not applicable.

No. No.

Be able to be naked 24/7 for at least a week.

Yep

Have you ever streaked?
Nope

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise?
Nope, thankfully

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)?
No. But I haven't posted any online. At least not where I can be identified.

Have you ever met someone while you were naked and then saw them again while you were clothed? (they could be naked or clothed in the situation)
No

Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw?
No

No

No

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither? I love being naked but cannot call myself an exhibitionist or nudist because I am embarrassed foe anyone to see me naked Because I have a really small penis.

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not?It is legal to be naked in public in both Canada and USA. Just have to know the law and your rights. To answer question, no I do not take advantage due to answer above.

The answer I often get for no to the above question is social norm based, for example: People being mad at you/grossed out by seeing you, the issue of kids etc... so if you used that answer, would you change your mind if nudity in public was as socially accepted as wearing clothes? Why/why not?This has nothing to do with the social norm or kids seeing me. If someone were to be upset, that's on them, not me. If someone complained, they are actually the one committing a criminal offense. There is absolutely nothing wrong with kids seeing people naked. The only one at fault here are the parents for teaching their kids that nudity is sexual. Look at nudist communities with kids, teenage pregnancy almost unheard of. Kids aren't curious and exploring because they already see everything. Most Kids get sexual because they are curious of other bodies which is normal. Making nudity taboo leads kids to secretly explore.

Do you often get naked in locker rooms? Do you like to?No. I do not like anyone seeing my small penis so I have routines to ensure nobody sees me naked.

How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be?Due to some surgeries to my private region I have had quite A bit of medical professionals seeing my parts and no I do not like it but always get aroused wondering what they think. I also never like anyone seeing me soft so try to at least have a semi.

What's something you'd love to do naked?I dont know.

Have you ever skinny dipped?Yes

Have you ever streaked?Yes

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise? Nephew, sister in law.

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)?Yes. A girl who liked me that I didnt like back.

Have you ever met someone while you were naked and then saw them again while you were clothed? (they could be naked or clothed in the situation). Not that I can remember.

Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw?Only in sexual scenarios.

Has anyone ever laughed at you while you were naked?Being that I am small, yes.

Would you fly on an airplane naked while everyone else was clothed?No.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 01:47 PM   #4
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too!5'4 135lbs,no pubic hair

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither?more of an exhibitionist

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not? No I wouldn't, Some children and adults cant handle it

The answer I often get for no to the above question is social norm-based, for example: People being mad at you/grossed out by seeing you, the issue of kids etc... so if you used that answer, would you change your mind if nudity in public was as socially accepted as wearing clothes? Why/why not?I would if it wouldn't traumatize children

Do you often get naked in locker rooms? Do you like to?Sometimes I do. I don't mind at all

How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be?About every time I go. I do like being naked but not being at the doctor's office

What's something you'd love to do naked?Drive

Have you ever skinny dipped?Yes

Have you ever streaked?Yes

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise?Yes

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)?Not yet

Have you ever met someone while you were naked and then saw them again while you were clothed? (they could be naked or clothed in the situation)Nope

Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw?Yes

Has anyone ever laughed at you while you were naked?Yes

Would you fly on an airplane naked while everyone else was clothed?If no children were around

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaitlyn1386 for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 03:23 PM   #5
pancolio

1.70mts, 66kgs, no pubic hair, penis 17cms erected.

Yes, more like an nudist.

Don't think so, cause the childrens.

The answer I often get for no to the above question is social norm-based, for example: People being mad at you/grossed out by seeing you, the issue of kids etc... so if you used that answer, would you change your mind if nudity in public was as socially accepted as wearing clothes? Why/why not?
In that case, yes, i would'nt have problem to go outside naked.

Yes and yes.

Not so much really, it's weird but no, one time, i was in a chastity dare, and the doctor needed to check my privates, for one moment i was near to cum, not a good moment to be honest..

Nothing special, be in my house.

Yes.

Have you ever streaked?
No

Yes, my mom.

Nope.

Yes, a dude from the gym.

As a kid, i was in a costume party, and the costume had a "underwere" kinda thing on it, some kids tried to undressed me, they kinda did, my ass was exposed.

Yes,.

No, not really.
pancolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:58 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked

[QUOTE=Truckernaut42;3921033]Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too!
If you want to know what I look like then ask me for a pic and I will send via email .

Both a nudist and exhibitionist .

Yes definitly .

Not anymore due to failing health .
Not often .However when I was hospitalised just over 2 years ago for a month I was naked alot because I had to have bed baths as I was bedridden most of the time .
Everything .

Yes
Have you ever streaked?
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes many times
No
Yes
If you want to know more just ask .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:42 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

6’1”. 155 lbs. Pubic hair, hairy legs, but not a lot. No hair on chest. Light hair or toes, but not feet. Average package, maybe a bit on the gin/long side when hard. I like to thing it is small and cute when soft.

Both when warm enough.

Sure. Should be legal. Society has Puritan hang ups. Of course, it might take some of the fun out of it.

When I use a locker room, yeah, but it is not often.

Have been. I don’t think about it, either way. Usually they are cold, which I don’t like.

Be in a dunk tank. Be on stage.

Yes. Several times. I love the feel of bare flesh in wild water.

Have you ever streaked?

Yes

Sure.

Not that I know of

Not that I remember

Nope, unfortunately.

Yes! A few times I was “caught”. I seek that out. I find it an appropriate reaction.

Sure! When/where?
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:57 AM   #8
sallygirl

Default Reply to Trucker

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too! 5-5 Ht, 112 lbs. Pubic hair black some times trimmed sometimes nude. I have wide hips so my privates stand out.

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither? Like being naked and the risk of being seen.

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not? No it would take the challenge out of it.

I did not mention it but the Kids issue before but it is an issue with me.

Do you often get naked in locker rooms? Do you like to? Not out of the ordinary.

How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be? Just normal.

Be tied in public nude and put on display.

Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes

Have you ever streaked? Yes in college.

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise? No.

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)? No not yet.

Yes very real!!
Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw? No

Has anyone ever laughed at you while you were naked? No

Would you fly on an airplane naked while everyone else was clothed? Yes
______
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:11 PM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too! = 6' 230 landing strip small clitty/cock very tight bubble butt

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither? = yes/ exhibitionst

If it was legal to be naked in public, would you take advantage of that? Why or why not? =omg yes i would luv being nude in public

Do you often get naked in locker rooms? Do you like to?= yes n yes

How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be? = rarely

What's something you'd love to do naked? = go shopping in food n department stores

Have you ever skinny dipped? =yes

Have you ever streaked? = yes

Have you ever had a family member walk in on you naked/see you naked as an adult, either by accident or otherwise? = yes my mom walked in on me

Has anyone you know ever found naked pictures you've posted online (if you have any)? = no

Have you ever met someone while you were naked and then saw them again while you were clothed? (they could be naked or clothed in the situation) = no

Have you ever been stripped by accident or without you wanting to? Maybe you were pantsed, or your towel fell off and someone saw? = yes i was cross dressed n 2 guys ripped my mini skirt n pantys off in a park n took them n left

Has anyone ever laughed at you while you were naked? = no

Would you fly on an airplane naked while everyone else was clothed? = omg yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:27 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
How often are you naked at the doctor's office? Do you like to be?Due to some surgeries to my private region I have had quite A bit of medical professionals seeing my parts and no I do not like it but always get aroused wondering what they think. I also never like anyone seeing me soft so try to at least have a semi.
Do you mind me asking about this? Are the surgeries to your private region and the smaller size of your genitals related?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:42 PM   #11
cho

I'm around 165cm, 59kg, bushy if unshaved. I'm Asian so I don't have a lot of body hair, and I have a pretty small clit.

I don't think I enjoy being naked in itself. I'm more of an exhibitionist, and I enjoy the humiliation of being nude in certain cases.

Probably not, I like wearing clothes to keep warm/protect myself from certain things like insects.

Still no, but I would consider it in places such as a beach.

I used to swim for a school team and we would get naked to change, but we each had our own stalls.

Almost never. And I would only get naked if it's necessary.

If not anything sexual, I kind of like to look at myself in the mirror and see if there are any changes to my body.

No

Have you ever streaked?
No

I believe so, but they left immediately.

My mother did once because she went into my phone without my permission, and it was not pretty.

No

No

No

No

feel free to pm me to chat and to talk about kinky stuff, but please do not pm me with requests to play online!
cho is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cho for this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 09:52 AM   #12
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quickly describe your body for me: Height, weight, pubic hair or no pubic hair, tell me about your private parts a bit too! A bit of 180cm and 74 kilo. Usually I do have pubic hair, although I trim it every now and then.

Do you like to be naked? Why? If yes, would you consider yourself more of an exhibitionist, a nudist, or both/neither? Meh, usually I'm clothed. Naked does feel more comfortable when masturbating though.

It is in some places here. Never took advantage of it. Don't feel the need to.

Probably still not. I get sunburn quickly!

Nope, usually I shower at home.

I don't go to the doctor very often, and never been naked there.

Masturbate?

Yes.

Have you ever streaked?
No.

No.

No.

I did, with skinny dipping and girlfriends. Nothing on accident though.

Not that I remember.

No.

That would be weird, so probably not.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 02:50 PM   #13
Damaris

184cm, 73kg, trimmed pubes, and modest when it comes to my manhood..

I do, probably a mix of both.

Under certain circumstances. I'd like a system where forced public nudity would be a form of punishment for offenders.

All of the above would definetely play into it, so yeah, I would make it a more staightforward yes;

Always, and I do like it. I like both the aspect of freedom and the fact that you're opening up to comparison.

Very rarely. Mixed feelings, don't love going to the doctor usually. Nerves are crushing to your sense of manhood too.

Something public, like appear on tv.

I have.

Have you ever streaked?
I have.

No.

No.

I have.

On multilpe occasions.

Sadly, yes.

Under the right circumstances.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk