Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-27-2019, 08:56 PM   #46
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? I haven't done anal so I would rather be teased even though its for a longer time.

2. fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Same as before haven't done anal so no thanks.

3. tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? This one was hard but I hate being tickled

4. have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? I think having a sucking sensation inside me would be super weird... But maybe I'm misunderstanding that part.

5. be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle seems like a better choice.

6. just a little slimy. I wouldn't want them slimy at all

7. be warm? I think it would be too weird feeling if it was cold. Though tentacles would just be weird.

8. let it fuck you for 2 hours? I don't think I would want to cuddle a tentacle monster.

9. let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Yeah I wouldn't want to be tentacle monsters slave.

10. both? I would be fine with either male or female monster.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:30 AM   #47
IvyInFallout

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Teased for an hour. Would be much more exciting.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Rather, neither. But if had to take one, ass.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Prob' tickled. Would be more, frantic.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Suck would be more intense.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spread eagle. More, options, for what could be done.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Just a little.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Both have their options. but for the sensation. Prob' cold would be better.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fucked for two hours. Not looking to romance a tentacle monster...

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
I would assume being a slave for a week would result in more, use, than 30 mins. So, slave for a week.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Not sure if gender for it would be something in my mind. What difference would it make... I'll say girl...
IvyInFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 10:53 AM   #48
DarkGhost

Default Tentacle challenge

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

Definitely tease for one hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

Fuck in the mouth

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

Entire body! Wouldn’t be able to take it in just one spot

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

That can cum & fuck

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

Held spread eagle with arms above head

Just a little if possible

Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

Cuddle for a whole night

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

Be slave for a whole week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

Both

Diapers, Any type of worship, Hypnosis, Needle Play, Fire Play, Knife Play, Family, Public, Illegal, permanent, feminization/sissification, trampling, food playing, head slaps

Kik - DarkGhostS
Skype - darkghostsparta
DarkGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:58 PM   #49
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I always wanted to get some fun with tentacles.

Teasing! My clit is more sensitive and it's for longer. More fun.

In my ass

Entire body, my feet are part of my body after all.

PLEASE FILL ME UP

Hug me tightly from outside and inside

S L I M E!

Warm please

Why not fuck me for 2 hours, then cuddle?

Slave for a week, I guess being a slave involves getting fucked in every hole.

Cute guy or just a monster.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:42 PM   #50
Jfreeman1999

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? - Teased for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? - Ass, too worried about the taste

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? - Caressing my body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? - Tentacles that can suck, fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? - Spreadeagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. - Super slimy adds to the humiliation

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? - Cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? - It can fuck me for two hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? - Slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? - Cute girl

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #51
AnotherGinger

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #52
rst1988

Send a message via AIM to rst1988 Send a message via MSN to rst1988

Limits (Cannot Do): Public, nothing that friends or family can find out, nothing in mouth, nothing loud, scat, piss
rst1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:25 AM   #53
A2M2
Distinguished Member

fucked in the ass definitely

If I just took an ass fucking I’d select mouth but either would be fine. Not that I would have a choice.

Gosh. Caressing I think.

Cum, because sucking would be more enjoyable for me

Wrapped up tight.

Very slime please.

Warm would be good but whatever temperature is fine.

Fuck me for 2 hours definitely

Slave for a week

Either or both
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 04:35 AM   #54
aloe
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or [Btentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour[/B]?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? [/QUOTE]

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 05:53 AM   #55
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

But I would prefer both at once

Tentacles filling me up with cum just sounds too hot to say no

The first option sounds way too exciting, maybe the second option will even be part of the first one

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:21 PM   #56
Tsugetsu

Be fucked in th ass

in die ass

my entire body

cum and fuck

wrapped up tight

super slimy

warm

get fucked for 2 hours

in every hole for 30 min

a cute girl
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:54 PM   #57
finnyboi

1. tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour

2. fucked in the mouth but tentacles

3. have your feet tickled by tentacles

4. have tentacles that can cum, fuck you

5. be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles

6. the tentacles be super slimy

7. tentacles be warm

8. let it fuck you for 2 hours

9. be a tentacle monsters slave for a week

10. cute guy tentacle monster

kik is finnyboi01

gmail is [email protected]

likes are: exposure, age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation.

limits are: blood, scat, anal, pain
finnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 03:09 PM   #58
redba

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? tease for an hour for sure

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? if I'm probably prepped then fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? caressing my body I'm not a fan of tickling

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? suck

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. super slimy, better lube for whatever I guess

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? idk why I'm cuddling a tentacle but sure

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?let's get it over with in 30 mins

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? a cute guy but I wouldn't be opposed to a girl

Limits: Humiliation, bodily fluids, public/video, permanent
redba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:41 PM   #59
SluttyEm

Dislikes: Clamps/clothespins, wax (candle)

Limits: Scat, blood, piss, family, pictures

Toys: Clit/ G-Spot vibe, thrusting rabbit vibrator.
SluttyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #60
Aimy24

I would rather be fucked in the ass more pleasure in that plus im in chastity right now lol.

Ass mouth would be slimy.

Caressing body i hate tickling

cum because the cum can be a fun part of the play.

spread eagle more humiliating and on display to others.

slime is lube i guess so more?

warm no cold stuff inside me plz

fucked, i have no interest in cuddling a monster.

slave for a week would probbaly get used sexually for more than 30 minutes.

A mix of the 2
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk