Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-01-2022, 02:10 PM   #1
Loobzies

Male 23/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

23/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hello everyone and thank you for clicking on my ad, My name is Andruw and I am a 22 year old dom living in the US. I have been in the BDSM community for a few years now and I’ve had some really awesome times. It has been over a year now since I had my last long term relationship and now I am on the search to find the next person to experience a dom/sub dynamic with

About me
I am what you may consider a nerdy guy. I love Marvel, DC and Star Wars and I love to game both on the Switch and Xbox. I also love sports. I played baseball growing and up and now I am getting into golf, I also love watching football and basketball.

As a dom I am someone who views a dom/sub dynamic as a 24/7 lifestyle. I don’t expect you to be on your knees at my command 24/7 but I like my sub being in the mindset that she is mine constantly. I am looking for a relationship, someone that I can talk to about my everyday life and your everyday life as well, I want to be able to truly get to know my sub on a personal level. Communication throughout the day is something that I like, I want this relationship to be so much more than a good morning/goodnight text and a few sessions throughout the week, I want daily communication throughout the day. I like to have control over my subs life, sheathed that be what they wear, what they eat, when they go to bed or when they use the bathroom. I want control over every aspect of my subs life.

Another thing that is very important to me is that I am able to see you. I am not necessarily asking for nudes or even your face right away but I would like my sub to be open to sending pictures as we get more comfortable at least. I don’t really get any enjoyment from reports so if pictures are a hard limit for you it’s probably best that you continue looking

My likes include:
Bondage
Humiliation/Degration
Control
Rules
Orgasm control
Water sports
And more that we would discuss later

About you
For you and I to work you need to be someone who is wllling to give up control and to commit to it. You need to be someone who is looking for a genuine relationship. I love to be teased throughout the day with dirty texts or pictures so if that’s what you’re into you’d do well, I like my sub to act dirty even I’m normal conversation. It’s such a turn on when a sub randomly acts slutty for me. Ideally you would be someone who likes sports and marvel ect but that’s obviously not necessary. You need to be someone who has good grammar and can carry a conversation.

How to apply
To apply you can either pm me or message me on kik @loobzies with the following

-Why you want to be my sub
-What makes you a good sub
-What you think your best feature is
-What your best attribute as a sub is

I look forward to hearing from you, thank your for reading!
Old 12-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #2
Loobzies

Bumping this. Still looking. Please feel free to send me a message If you think we are a good fit!

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies
Old 01-03-2023, 06:27 AM   #3
Loobzies

Bumping this one last time. Please feel free to send a message if you feel like we’d make a good match

I am currently looking for a sub! Check out my ad!

Kik Loobzies

Advertisements
Kink Talk