Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-03-2022, 06:21 PM   #16
cyclist

One of mine would be to be dared to go out late at night wearing just painted on shorts or even just paint covering my genitals and go for a walj. There's a canal near my sister's that would be perfect for that and she does like dares. Though I'd prefer to keep my trousers on until we reach the canal then remove them to reveal the paint.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 10:55 PM   #17
YiffFur

Playing strip games or games betting sexual favors

Particularly betting my ass

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 07:25 AM   #18
dav1dmc

I would love somebody to wear a tshirt or hoody in public with my nude image on and in big enough letters to be seen, underneath the photo it says: "Model name: My full name". There's one particular image I'd like to be used, it is a photo of me sat on the floor naked, facing the camera, legs wide open and legs in the air. Hand hiding my cock but anus is visible. I'd love that one to be used. If the person wearing it lived in England, UK, particularly in Greater Manchester, I'd happily pay for the cost as long as they agreed to wear it in public and got a photo of them wearing it in public.
dav1dmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 08:24 AM   #19
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

I did part of this slightly once but would love for the rest of it to happen and develop further.
Firstly the bit I've done, I set up a webcam and auto answer on Skype to a girl who wanted me to tie myself to the bed (I could obviously get myself out) and she would be able to watch whenever she liked but not constantly. I ended up staying there for 4 hours until she joined the Skype for the final time and spoke out loud I could untie myself.

The development is we semi planned for me to tie myself up inescapably and she would come 'rescue' me by giving her a house key in advance. She'd take full advantage first obviously. However my actual fantasy involves her semi betraying me and bringing a friend or two over and they all come in and laugh at my helpless self and leave me tied up whilst they enjoy drinks in my house without me.. only coming in every now and then to humiliate me.
The fantasy ends with her sending her friends home to then come and use my tongue properly. It's only after she's done and unties me that we both realise one of her friends stole the only key to my chastity belt so the end and my future would be unknown.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk