Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-27-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
mj6944

Female 24/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (uk based)

24/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (uk based)

Hey everyone,

So a little bit about me:

I’m Jessica, I’m 24 and live in the UK. I’ve been a Domme for a few years now, mostly with real life subs (opposed to online), the majority of whom were female. I’ve had a bit of a break over the last few months, and with everyone being locked indoors at the moment anyway... I thought I’d look on here for new girlies to keep me entertained. I’m pretty down to earth, sociable, but can have a bit of a wicked streak at times .

First off, I’m looking for girls only. If you are male, cross-dresser, TV etc, I’m not interested at this time so please don’t apply.

In terms of what I’m looking for, I’m not going to dictate what you should look like, what age you are or anything like that. I’m looking for a submissive who is willing to fully submit, and go out of their way to please me. I’m looking for someone who isn’t afraid to let me push their limits and find experiences.

I really enjoy working with newbies, but don’t let that put you off if you are an experienced sub. As long are you are willing to please, are thoughtful, respectful and polite then please do apply.

So... if you’d like to apply and find out more about what I’m looking for, please take the time to complete the following questionnaire in full. The amount of effort you put into your answers - I believe - will reflect how much effort you’d put into pleasing me.

All completed applications should be emailed to me directly at:

[email protected]

Applications that go to the top of the pile will include a clear photo of your face, and a fully body photo. Your face photo gets mine.

If you are not willing to include a face photo, I’d ask that you include some sort of picture to give me an idea of who I’m replying to.

Applications without a photo will still be considered of course, especially if they’re well written, but I tend to read the others first.

It hopefully goes without saying that anything you send me/write in your application, or should you become my sub with remain strictly confidential and between us. I’d expect the same level of discretion for you.

Questionnaire - before you answer any questions, undress completely. You can put your clothes back on after you have emailed me your completed application.

Name:
Do you have your own place? If not, who do you live with?
Profession:

Hair colour:
Hair length:
Eye colour:
Ethnicity:
where were you born?

Dress size:
Bra size:
Shoe size:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Best feature:
Worst feature:

Do you have any previous experience as a sub/slave?
If yes above, give brief details:
How often do you masturbate?
Pubic hair (shaven/trimmed/natural):
Details of sexual experience (inc. number of sexual partners):
Do you own any sex toys?
Describe exactly what you are wearing right now:

Favourite movie:
Favourite book:
Favourite drink:
Favourite food:
Favourite music:
Favourite hobby:

Why do you want to be a submissive/slave? (Please give a detailed answer)

What are some of your likes and limits at the moment? And is there anything else you want to add to support your application?

Thanks for reading and taking the time to apply. Jess xx

p.s. I’ve attached a photo to wet your appetite
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2AE6F580-7B99-4F66-BB06-B05C32C4BC09.jpeg
Views:	341
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	9201  
The following 4 users say Thank You to mj6944 for this post:
Old 03-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
Sexyplant

What a thoughtful ad. You sound like a delightful individual and the picture is a nice touch.

I honestly hope that you find who you are looking for.
Old 03-28-2020, 03:38 AM   #3
Ben8725

This is a great advert! Unfortunately I don't fit the requirements. I do hope you find what your looking for though!
Old 03-30-2020, 12:23 AM   #4
mj6944

Thanks for the kind replies. I’m still taking applications girls, I’ve not yet found who I’m looking for.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:48 AM   #5
Spankmehard1995

I have applied thanks.
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Old 04-14-2020, 05:37 AM   #6
mj6944

Hey girls, I’ve still not found who I’m looking for. Anyone else interested?
Old 04-23-2020, 04:15 PM   #7
billsgla

Default Great ad

Great ad! I hope you find the lucky girl x
Old 05-07-2020, 12:07 AM   #8
mj6944

Thanks Billsgla.

I’ve still not found a suitable sub yet ladies. Send me an application if you’d like to find out more x
Old 05-07-2020, 11:42 AM   #9
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

I hope you find the perfect slave for you! Hopefully you'll one day expand your portfolio to include a lesser male, until that time though good luck to you
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 05-18-2020, 05:46 AM   #10
mj6944

Thank you, although I’m only looking for a female at this time.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:07 AM   #11
Ben8725

Hi Jess. This is a great advert! I love the detail in your application questions, shows your serious and like what you do. Shame I'm not female though hey haha. Let us know if you open up your search to include guys, I would definitely be applying! Good luck with your search
Old 05-19-2020, 09:13 AM   #12
Ava-the-whore

Smile

Hi I’m really interested in this ad I sent you a kik message answering all your questions my kik is ava_the_whore Hope to hear from you soon
The following user says Thank You to Ava-the-whore for this post:
Old 06-02-2020, 06:13 AM   #13
mj6944

Default Still looking

That’s for all the applications so far. I’ve not quite found what I’m looking for yet, so please do get in touch if you’re interested ladies.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:36 AM   #14
mj6944

Default Applications open

Hey, I’m taking applications again if anyone is interested. Please do get in touch
Old 06-26-2020, 10:00 PM   #15
YourEnemaLover6969

I'll have to give it a go

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
The following user says Thank You to YourEnemaLover6969 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk