Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-08-2020, 12:33 PM   #1
Ferbite

Female 25/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in EU (masochist)

25/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in EU (masochist)

Hi, Thank you for stumbling upon my Advert
Full disclosure, I am looking for a SADIST - Males, Female or Couple... If you are not a sadist we will highly likely not work because I am a Masochist, So, no use wasting time.

Before you get to know me completely I am awkward and shy as much as they come. But once you become my friend and I am comfortable with you, you will see that I am not that meek-shy person at all. I am extremely introverted and avoid all social situations If I can at all costs. Unless I am with a few selected people. I am a great listener and (if) I set my mind to something, I make it happen, though it's really hard to set my mind on something. I am a Student and same time work on projects which bring me Joy. I also enjoy Books, Tv-Shows, Movies, Games, Crafts and Conspiracy Theories. [Don't let me start on computers because I will bore you to Death.]

. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. .

BDSM Disclaimer...
I will not be pursuing any relationship with anyone who is not women or doesn't define as women. The only exceptions are Couples with women, or if the individual Male is a SADIST (only if there's a connection), I am okay as long as one party is women even if another party is men. Other Males shall only be mentors. (This is not set in stone, exceptions to this will always be there but that doesn't give you an excuse to go against my wishes)

Let's clear the Confusion...
I identify as Gay and Sapiosexual who is more inclined and attracted towards Females but at the same time, I have discovered that I don't mind couples as long they have female in them, Males (as Mentors only or if by happenstance someone crosses that barrier and actually becomes a Sadist Mentor-Dom). It's more of a connection and Intellectualism thing for me. Getting to know a person is important to me. I am not into Instant Gratification, So, if you are looking for Instant fling It's time to stop reading and look for another Human.

Appearance...
I am tomboyish, closer to earth person (not tall at all), maybe average. I like short hair but I change hairstyles faster depending on my moods. I will not say I am skinny but I am not plus-size either. I guess a middle body type. I always wear 3 times my actual size because god! leave me alone, I feel suffocated. My weight fluctuates a lot due to meds, in Feb I am middle-body-type and in April I am skinny, trust me I own S to XL lol. *Flexibility bitch!*

Why kink and a sub...
Well, long story short. Without parental control, one can easily stumble upon the wrong websites while they are in High School. Same was the case with me... I was intrigued ever since. And after seeing/reading the control and dexterity of a BDSM relationship, I just can't find it in me to be content with Vanilla.
A sub because. Well no because. I am just wired this way, I love obeying, serving and generally making people happy. And to give and be taken by somebody and be devoted is something that fills me up with warm fuzzy feeling and happiness.

What am I looking for...
To be honest, I am looking for a Domme/Mistress/Dom who can be strict and understanding. I am not just looking to take orders and perform, I would like to make a friend too. Possibly an extremely close friend because I don't think, one can be in a BDSM relationship and be a sub if there's no understanding or respect between both parties. Trust comes with time and it's completely understandable. So, probably a Domme/Mistress of my dream is someone who is fun to talk with, who understands my weird brain (because honestly, I spout extreme insane shit all the time) and be patient with me. And someone, who can just be a Master/Mistress when the situations call. Obviously, then there's the serving part. If I serve, I serve by heart or I am just not completely there. I am looking for a serious relationship if that's not your cup of tea it's fine, I drink coffee anyway.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits...

LIKES AND KINKS -
I have had experiences.
But usually and mostly Bad/worse/horrible experience even downright abusive and neglectful. So, prefer me new.
General things I found that I really like and want are -
Strictness: I am a slacker so... tbh I am not, I just like to think I am.
Rules: Without rules, I am generally lost (m not but I enjoy them)
Pain, Journal entries (I would really love if I can write my day), Serving, Control, Bondage etc.
TPE (it's totally a new thing for me but I am very much intrigued)

DISLIKES -
Punishments (I don't really think anyone likes punishments)
Humiliation (there's a fickle line here, which I will explain personally)
Writing Lines.

LIMITS -
Anal, pee, poop, scat, cum eating, Semi-Public, Clothing Control, Public, Exposure, Social Suicide, Friends, Family. And insert general limits here probably all that goes with Limits.

I have been in a lot of abusive and neglectful relationships hence If some of my Limits - dislike clash yours we can work on that as long as you take it slow. I am open to new things

Hobbies...
Art, Gaming, I recently bought Minecraft, Civilisation, Lego, Indie, Chess, Lazy-Pool, Streaming, Music, Reading, Collecting stuff, Sleeping like a pro - hehe. Making crafts, Gardening (Murdering plants), Writing, Roleplaying, Web Developing, Animating. etc.

Important...
I love color Blue. Also, I am Ravenclaw.

100% Pet, Submissive, Slave, Masochist, Primal (Prey), Rope bunny, Experimentalist
87% Boy/Girl
84% Degradee
82% Non-monogamist
36% Brat
18% Exhibitionist
12% Voyeur
5% Ageplayer

IMPORTANT INFO IF YOU WANT TO GET IN TOUCH...

- I suffer from Mental Health Issues, Please don't waste your and my time by messaging if you don't understand the severity of it.
- If you send nude pics without consent into the conversation, you are getting blocked and I have sold my soul to devil you will probably die in your sleep Japanese execution-style. So, don't fuck with me!
- Also please don't expect me to perform for you in a go, I will take my time building up trust and such.
- I don't mind showing my face but trust needs to be built. I won't send pic in one go.
- Usually, other people are also messaging (if I have posted a classified ad). Please bear in mind you will not the only one messaging and with so many bad experiences under my belt, I will take my time if you can't be patient with me don't bother messaging.
- I will not entertain anyone who will ask me trivial details which have already been mentioned here... If you are really interested, read the whole advert and then message!

For Communication...
I use SKYPE (text chat), its multi-platform.
I hate kik, it's only limited to one device, I switch 5-6 devices in a day, making a skype account takes literally 2 minutes. So, if no skype no me. Sorry, I will use nothing else.

If you are applying...
If you are interested and want me to be interested in you, reply with these... If these questions are not there, I will not take you seriously - at all and ignore you completely....
Kindly send this information in PM and mention you found me via this thread...

1. Are u married/wife/kids/partner/other relationships?
2. Are u looking for a serious or casual relationship?
3. How much time can u dedicate to this relationship, approx daily approx weekly?
4. Are u looking for a long term or short term relationship?
5. What's your location (continent/country)?
6. What you found most interesting about me?
7. Why do you feel like we will work?
8. Please tell me about yourself.
9. What is your age?
10. How many people are you currently seeking?

Please stay safe,
Ferbite

Last edited by Ferbite; 05-08-2020 at 12:38 PM.

The following user says Thank You to for this post:
Old 05-08-2020, 01:06 PM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

While I'm too young and too male to apply to this application, I just wanted to say how great it is. The level of detail you've gone into is perfect and I do hope it is popularised. You deserve a great sadist, and make sure you don't rush into one. You deserve the best!
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 05-09-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
Ferbite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
While I'm too young and too male to apply to this application, I just wanted to say how great it is. The level of detail you've gone into is perfect and I do hope it is popularised. You deserve a great sadist, and make sure you don't rush into one. You deserve the best!
Thank u so much for such thoughful comment....

I kinda have lost all hope though, all i get is weird people....

Old 05-09-2020, 11:28 AM   #4
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbite View Post
Thank u so much for such thoughful comment....

I kinda have lost all hope though, all i get is weird people....
Oh that sucks, maybe expand the range of people you're willing to play with and see where it goes?
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 05-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #5
Ferbite

Quote:
Oh that sucks, maybe expand the range of people you're willing to play with and see where it goes?
What do u mean? Isnt it already vast enough

Old 05-09-2020, 11:34 AM   #6
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbite View Post
What do u mean? Isnt it already vast enough
Oh I mean, it's 24-36 etc, would you be open to older, younger etc.

Men as part of couples, how'd ya feel about men on their own etc

Old 05-09-2020, 11:37 AM   #7
Ferbite

Quote:
Oh I mean, it's 24-36 etc, would you be open to older, younger etc.

Men as part of couples, how'd ya feel about men on their own etc
Younger no.... Older yes...

N have already mentioned men are okay as i m looking for sadista mainly

Old 05-28-2020, 08:57 AM   #8
Ferbite

Still searching ��................

Old 05-28-2020, 01:29 PM   #9
Invalid Data Type

Yours is one good ad and it made me laugh. It reminded me of how lighthearted and fun it was when I was only just lurking and wondering about trying things.
I loved all the detail and your sense of humour. I hope you find someone who will take the time to get to know you, build that so important friendship, and take the time to be part of your day.
All the best, and good luck!
Old 06-04-2020, 12:54 PM   #10
Ferbite

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid Data Type View Post
Yours is one good ad and it made me laugh. It reminded me of how lighthearted and fun it was when I was only just lurking and wondering about trying things.
I loved all the detail and your sense of humour. I hope you find someone who will take the time to get to know you, build that so important friendship, and take the time to be part of your day.
All the best, and good luck!
THank you so much, I m really glad you liked the ad.

ANNOUNCEMENT - I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE AND WE ARE BUILDING TOWARDS A RELATIONSHIP.... HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK OUT. NO LONGER SEEKING ANYONE PLEASE DON'T APPLY.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:45 AM   #11
Ferbite

Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

I am looking again but at a very slow pace. I will not jump into anything.

Old 06-19-2020, 02:57 AM   #12
JONTYTHEKING
getDare Sweetheart

Would you like to add why last one didnt work out. That will make more clear what works and what doesnt work with you
Old 06-19-2020, 04:09 AM   #13
Ferbite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONTYTHEKING View Post
Would you like to add why last one didnt work out. That will make more clear what works and what doesnt work with you
Not that i have to reply to this but it was a poly setting and they didn't have proper time to give to me.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:58 AM   #14
puppetmaster

A little bump because Ferbite is genuine and sweet and would be a great catch for the right person!

Advertisements
Kink Talk