Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-07-2020, 11:23 AM   #1
Sissysteph121

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (sissy slave)

22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (sissy slave)

Hi there all, so for starts I'm a college student living at home! This means I do have some difficulties with my free time but I can find it. I live with just my mother, in a small house. Week days when she's at work sometimes work best, and some weekends work but I'm into long or short term submission.

About me: I'm a 22 year old very fit athletic sissy boi. I have lots of clothes and one dildo. I enjoy humiliation Crossdressing public semi public diapers and more. I've been fully dressed with makeup and wig in public parks before and I really loved that! I crave the rush and fear of crossdressing and forced bi stuff.

About you: I'd like a master or mistress that is into controlling a sissy. Someone who has experience and good ideas creativity is high! I don't just want to send pics all day long of me naked. Humiliation is big for me so someone who wants to degrade and treat me like the failed man I am.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 05-12-2020, 01:28 PM   #2
Sissysteph121

Update: chastity cage came in today! So any ideas, humiliation dares for that are welcome!!

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 05-12-2020, 01:50 PM   #3
Mikester98

I am interested, but can only do online because of Covid-19. Please respond when you can.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:17 PM   #4
Sissysteph121

Hi little update to the post, will be planning to dressup and go out late night around midnight pacific got a new tank top and wig help me be a sissy and humiliate myself thanks guys

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Old 06-03-2020, 03:29 PM   #5
Sissysteph121

Update: I got new diapers baby boy ones I'm looking for real intense humiliation and good dares or tasks someone that really know what their doing with my new diapers

Kik sissy.monica

Advertisements
Kink Talk