Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #1
miniuzi

Male 29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (cyber,tpe,bm)

29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (cyber,tpe,bm)

Looking for someone to completely hack my phone and download all kinds of spyware, keyloggers, and parental controls to it and stuff. I have plenty of parental control apps on my android phone, using one of them is a good way to dominate me!
That and total orgasm control, including restricting any and all orgasms or forcing me to orgasm over and over again painfully as a form of punishment.
I also love diapers as a tool for humiliation or being forced to wear soggy ones for extended periods of time including being forced to layer diaper on top of diaper and earning the right to a change.
Sissification and humiliation also really turn me on as well.
One last thing, I do have an elastrator which is a band that cuts of circulation to my pathetic balls, I love using that too.
But what really turns me on, is Total Power Exchange, to give up total control and only after I've done that do I realize I'm truly screwed!
Or something like that
I just set up extremely restrictive Google Family Link between my phones google and a side google. If I gave someone the info to the side google (which is the parent) they'd have total control! Honestly I need a really Strict Daddy who is filling willing to make me into a pathetic chaste sissy baby. I'm looking to get cameras for my room for total privacy invasion. I have over 40 diapers, some feminine clothes, and a pink chastity cage. If your willing to help me, I'll give you total control!

Kįk is meiguo420

Advertisements
Kink Talk