Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-02-2020, 11:32 AM   #1
Deadpool871

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/dom in any place

23/male/slave seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello everyone

About myself:

I am a male switch from Pittsburgh PA. I enjoy it alot. In my free time i like to watch anime, make youtube videos, game and play yugioh. I especially like to do all those with me friends.

How am i:
I actually have little experience being a sub or a slave but I am willing to learn. I am very kind and I'm always open to meeting new people. I will do what I can to meet your expectations as a slave.

What I am looking for in a mistress:

I want a mistress that is kind and caring but can be mean and cruel when she wants to be. I want someone with the patience to teach me how to be a good slave. I would also like someone to talk to and have a normal conversation with. Someone that will train me to be their obedient dog to worship the ground they walk on.

My sub interests:
I only have a few but I am still exploring. I like anal play, petplay, facesitting, ass worship, light cbt, feet, and joi. I am open to trying new things as well.

Major limits:
Gore, public, eating poop, drinking pee and blackmail

My kik: deadpool871

Advertisements
Kink Talk