Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-01-2020, 02:08 PM   #1
Happy Me

Female 45/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (caregiver pls)

45/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (caregiver pls)

Hello everyone, I know I haven’t been active on here. I have been very ill with a progressive disease and it really limits what I can do. After another amazing 3 year daddy/dom relationship, I am again looking. Because of my physical reality things have changed, but my past posts and ads can give you a good idea about me and my way of kinking.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a daddy dom (or mommy dom if that’s your thing). I am not hung up about gender and have had equally happy kinky feelings for all genders so far. This means that if you don’t identify as a “Daddy” or “mommy” or whatever but it’s just a gender issue, I am sure that is not a barrier.

I have a rare progressive disease and am just in general unwell and in lots of pain, so it’s not going to look like a “normal” dommy/subby relationship but I’m sure I can be some sunshine and joy and pride in your life.

What I need is someone who is:
  • Fun
  • Flexible
  • Creative
  • Kind
  • Playful with me when I feel little
  • A caretaker above all else
  • Excellent at communication
  • At least a little bit sadistic
  • Cool with my dark sense of humor

In my ideal world this would look like this:
Something that turns into a friendship over time. Living with progressive illness is hard and I have friends, but it’s nice to have a shoulder to cry on sometimes. Or someone to give me a pep talk about how well I did at the doctor. Someone I can hang out with when I am too sick to talk. Stuff like that.

Some time every day on voice (watching shows or movies, playing games, playing, watching my favorite cartoons with me, giggling, talking etc.)

Text messages periodically when we’re not on voice (particularly good morning/ good night.)

Some rules (particularly self-care I need at the moment, like pills, eating etc. but I also prefer having a few simple rules if the dommy is into that). In order for the rules to be good you’ve got to care about them and follow up and they have to adjust easily with my health issues.

Some play time on days I am well.

A lot of care, cuddles, talking, and hanging out together.

All of this is going to look different depending on how sick or well I am any given day, so I need someone who can work with that. My illness is not predictable, and we will always be working around it, but I do believe that I have enough pep, cheer, and heart to make up for it.

Kinks I love (most have to be adapted to my disability):
Spanking (some are dislike so could be punishment)
Rules/orders (with consequences.)
Teasing, orgasms, being driven wild with horniness, (and after we’ve established trust and a good aftercare situation I love denial, even though it makes me cry.) I am super sick but still very horny and very kinky and want an outlet for it, and some fun.
Being “taught” or “trained”
Body writing
Nipple play and nipple pain
Toys
To see a more comprehensive list (from before my disability) you can look at my past ads.

Limits: normal stuff + blackmail, poo, and sleeping on the floor. High heels. Pictures and cam are in my limits until I say they are not (I’ll show you pictures from before I was sick, just this illness crushed my physical self esteem).
Things that just won’t work: 24/7 or total control. Intense clothing control, shaving my hair, and anyone with a very focused single-minded fetish. Anything that makes my illness or illness pain worse.

Experience Level:
I have a lot of experience, in online and offline play. I really don’t care how much experience you have though. What I do care about is that you are engaged enough to do research on new ideas, wanting to learn with me, and that you are creative enough to make that fun. I really really enjoy how kink and d/s is a brand new adventure every time, because the dynamic and experiences are so different depending on the two people involved, so I don’t go into any of these thinking I know what is going to happen, and I find that really enjoyable!

Other little details:
I have a lot of privacy,
I’m in the USA, Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7), but have made things work with big time differences,
I do not work (on disability income) but because of my illness my sleep times are pretty unpredictable and I can’t mess with them.
I have whatever communication method you prefer (kik, skype, etc.),
I have a good amount of toys, and the ability to add small things to my collection,
I have a strong social life and support network for a spoonie.
I’m super far left liberal (I was raised by feminist hippies and was a lesbian most of my life)

Interested?
Please don't be shy about sending a message! If you are interested, please send me a good PM explaining our compatibility levels, a bit about you, and what you are looking for. I usually leave several days to a week to read responses, and decide who to reply to. And then it might take a few weeks to talk to people. And I’m slow because I am sick, but I will try to get back to you. Please be patient.

Thank you so much for reading my ad, I hope you enjoyed it, even if I’m not what you’re looking for. (I’m also really hoping to find someone awesome!)

Last edited by Happy Me; 06-03-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:14 PM   #2
underdare

what a wonderfully written post. very cool. good luck finding what you're looking for.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:32 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdare View Post
what a wonderfully written post. very cool. good luck finding what you're looking for.
Thank you very much.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #4
deschut
Distinguished Member

Rainbow

She's really really wonderful. We've spent the most amazing time together, and stayed friends after. She does all the really fun tasks, rules and dares - she will always do anything within limits when she can, and the conversations and laughs together are a great memory.

Be nice to her <3 She's a truly wonderful person!

@Happy Me: All the best in your search!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
Old 06-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #5
Subbrad

Sent you a message

Advertisements
Kink Talk