Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Strapon contest with consequences

INTRO
Hi everyone, this is my first story on this thread so try to be nice. Please post comments if you want me to continue, if not then i'll just stop.

Character descriptions (we're all english)

Me (sarah) - 5ft 9, white, Long blonde hair, long legs, size 6, c tits and firm ass
Lisa (My flatmate/bff/gf) - 5ft 7, white, long brown hair, size 8, c tits, rounded ass.
Lucy (good friend, family owns a sex shop) - 5ft 4, white, long brown hair, size 6, b tits.
Rachel (good friend, me and her used to run a dare club) - 5ft 6, white, curly black hair, size 10, d tits, firm ass.
Hannah (good friend) - 6ft, white, short blonde hair, size 8, d tits
Emma (friend, best friend of hannah) - 5ft 7, white, long brown hair, size 4, b tits
Rebecca (good friend) - 5ft 4, asian background so oriental skin colour (please don't comment on whether that is a politically correct way of describing it, i don't know), long black hair, size 4, b tits

All the men in our group of friends had decided to go on a golfing holiday for 2weeks leaving us without a plan. We'd been saving up for a while so had enough money for any holiday in the country and possibly abroad. However we didn't just want a normal holiday, we wanted a challenge.

Part 1
We had a few suggestions on what we should do, eventually though we got a great suggestion from lucy. I'm not sure how many of you have played cat and mouse or hide and seek but this is what the idea was based on. There were seven of us girls (me (sarah), Lucy, Lisa, Rachel, Hannah, Emma and Rebecca) and the idea was simply nation wide version of cat and mouse which we called 'on the run.' There were only a few rules to the game.

- You Can't leave the Country (England)

- You can't stay in the same city/town for more than 24 hours

- You must always carry a tracking device (i don't know where we got these devices, i don't even know if we still have them, i wasn't resposible for getting them)

- You must always wear the strapon provided and carry the handcuffs at all time

- You must wear pink (to make yourself more obvious)

- No camping (hiding out of sight)

The idea of the game is simple. Get fucked in the ass and your out. Hence why everyone wears a strapon. The strapon can be concealed under clothes. So you have to try and fuck the others in the ass before you get fucked yourself. The handcuffs are to tie the person down.

We started at heathrow airport and everyone bought a ticket to a random place across england of our choice and then the game started. We'd spent £50 each on a tracking device so we knew roughly where everyone was. It was zoomed out so we could only guess which city they were in. I got a flight to teeside airport wearing the large strapon i'd been given. (Everyone was given large strapons to make it harder to hide.) Once landed i got a cheap room at a travel lodge hotel and took out the tracking device. It showed me someone was still in london, someone in liverpool, two people in manchester, one in birmingham and one in newcastle. The one in newcastle was my biggest worry as they were only about an hour train ride away.

We'd agreed that noone could leave the hotel until 9 the next day so i went to sleep and woke up at 9:30. Shit. I looked at the tracking device and saw that the person in newcastle had already travelled half way. I got dressed putting the clothes on over the strapon, picked up my purse, handcuffs and tracking device and left. I got to the train station quickly and waited for the first train out of there. Just as the train pulled in i got a glimpse of someone in pink getting off at the opposite end. It was Hannah. I jumped on hoping she hadn't seen me. I took a seat and checked my tracking device. The red dot was close but getting further away. She wasn't on the train.

At that exact moment one of the red dots in manchester went out. Someone was already eliminated. I checked my phone and sure enough there was a message 'rebecca is out' attatched with an image of rebecca cuffed to a bed with a strapon in the ass. The deal was that when you were out, you returned home and didn't help others in the game. The tracking device would be taken by the person who eliminated you and switched off so you had no idea who was still in until they arrived home as well. I got off at the next stop hoping to catch hannah by surprisee by doing a u turn and going after her. She was still in middlesbrough so i had a chance. I checked the device again and saw the person in liverpool heading east towards manchester and the person in birmingham heading south towards london. I decided to lay low for a while and keep an eye on the tracking device. Hannah was heading north towards sunderland. I got the next train to sunderland and searched the city for hannah. Eventually around 9pm i saw her walking into a hotel. I followed her into the hotel and saw her check in. She started to walk towards the stairs and i followed. The tracking device was in her back pocket. She didn't know i was close.

I kept my distance as she made her way up to the seccond floor. She made her way across the hall and about half way she slipped and dropped the key in front of her. It was the exact opportunity i had been waiting for. I made my move and as she went to stand back up i cuffed her hands behind her back. She jumped with shock as she saw me.

I took her key to the room and opened the door and took her inside. I cuffed her legs to the bedposts and bent her over the bed. I pulled her skirt down and saw her strapon stretched out in front of her. I pulled out my own and pressed it against her ass until it slowly entered. After 5 minutes or so of fucking i pulled out and sat down on the bed. I took her tracking device, switched it off and sent the message to everyone else still in 'hannah is out' and a picture i'd just taken of me fucking her in the ass. I deleted the picture afterwards and looked at my own tracking device. There was 1 person in manchester, 1 heading towards manchester, 1 heading towards london and one moving away from london towards southhampton. I knew i was at least 3 hours from anyone in a locked hotel room. I was safe for now. I released hannah and went to sleep. 2 down, 4 to go.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Heehee

Talking Amazing

Love it keep going ASAP possibly today please I'm loving it!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
fitslave123

Default Nice!!!

Yea Girl!!!!

So happy you started writing your own story!!! It's great so far....definitely gets the blood goin and it sounds super sexy!

Keep up the good work!
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fitslave123 for this post:
Old 04-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitslave123 View Post
Yea Girl!!!!

So happy you started writing your own story!!! It's great so far....definitely gets the blood goin and it sounds super sexy!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks, i'll definitely continue at some point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heehee View Post
Love it keep going ASAP possibly today please I'm loving it!!!
Haha, doubt i'll get another chapter up today but thanks and i'll try to continue soon.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:56 AM   #5
tomacxjo

Great story, hope you write next chapters soon

Dislikes: rules, cum-eating, pain

Limits: illegal, public, family, piss, scat, blood
tomacxjo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tomacxjo for this post:
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2
I woke up at around 7am in sunderland and immediately looked at the
tracking device. It told me that there were 2 people in manchester, 1 in london and 1 in plymouth. I didn't want to be the boring person in the group so i decided i would go to manchester. I got the train across to manchester picadilly and got off at around 11am. I spent around 4 hours searching round manchester wearing my giant white strapon. I searched as many places as i could think of but as you might know, Manchester is a huge city. I knew lucy or lisa was in manchester as i had seen a black strapon in the image of rebecca. Rachel and emma had white as well, rebecca had a red one and hannah had a blue one. I was about to give in searching manchester and decided to head back to the train station.......

I arrived back at the station when i saw it out the corner of my eye, a pink top. Someone was following me. I looked around and there was no mistaking the red hair of emma. I ducked down into a shop as quick as i could and kept low. I made sure that i still had a view outside.

Thats when it all started to happen. At that moment i saw another pink top. Lucy was heading in to the station clearly unaware that me and emma were both in the nearby area. Emma wasn't following me. She was following Lucy. Emma snuck into the train station behind lucy and i tried to comtemplate what to do. Both clearly didn't know that i was nearby but may know that someone else was in manchester. Was it worth the risk, going into the station with two of my rivals. I made up my mind pretty quickly.

I slowly followed emma into the station keeping my distance and trying to keep out of view. I couldn't see lucy anywhere but emma's pink top kept darting across my vision. I looked round the corner to see emma peering round another corner, clearly looking for Lucy. After about 10 minutes of sneaking through the station though i thought i'd lost them. I continued for about another 5 minutes searching before being about to give up and headed towards the exit. I turned round a corner and there she was.

Emma was sneaking into the toilets. That must mean that Lucy was in there as well. I took my position at the edge of the door, and peered around the corner. I looked inside and saw emma scouting a closed toilet cubicle. Lucy must be inside. Emma was looking in the opposite direction, a perfect target, but I had to act quickly as Lucy could walk out at any point. Thats when i decided upon my plan of action.

I silently moved towards emma praying she wouldn't hear me. I stopped a meter behind her and took out a set of handcuffs trying to remain silent. All Emma's attention was focused on the cubicle. I placed my hand over her mouth and as quick as possible cuffed her hands behind her back. I felt Emma scream into myhand but fortunately no sound escaped. I led her towards the sinks praying lucy didn't come out now or the plan wouldn't work. I got her there, Lucy still hadn't walked out, i was lucky, I cuffed her facing forwards to the sink pipes and then walked back towards the cubicles and took my place in the one next to lucy and waited silently.

Thankfully Emma was staying quiet and i was glad of it, the slightest sound could have alerted Lucy that something was wrong. I heard the toilet flush and a few secconds later the lock on the door click. She stepped out into the open and looked round as she made her way towards the sinks. She stopped completely shocked as she saw Emma chained to the sinks.

That moment of surprise was what i was waiting for. I grabbed her from behind and led her forwards towards emma. Lucy was clearly shocked as she must of realised what i had done. I cuffed her next to emma and took a moment to pride myself in my work. The two beautiful bodies of my friends laying helpless and awaiting me. It was almost like a gift from god.

I just hoped nobody else walked in, the station was almost deserted and this wasn't a busy toilet. Then again if someone did walk in they might get the show of a life time. I stared once again at my 2 beuatiful friends, both looking at me with the same mixed emotions, anticipation, fear, excitement of what was about to happen. I pulled out my white monster and went to go and claim my prize......
Old 04-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #7
Hiddenuser

Hmm i've read this story before, quite a while ago.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenuser View Post
Hmm i've read this story before, quite a while ago.
Yeah, i posted a draft version of this story on another site early 2011, but i've tried to improve it and go into more detail on here. Hope you enjoyed it anyway
Old 04-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #9
jeff10145

wooow this is such a great story i love it so much please dont give up on it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jeff10145 for this post:
Old 04-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #10
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing and so different from other stories on here, please go on !!!
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all the comments, i'll update again soon, i added a poll as well, would like to know who you think will win it.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Part 3
I took out the giant white strapon and decided i would start with emma. I looked over her awaiting body once more, her face anticipating with mixed emotions what was about to come. I slowly pressed it against her tight ass until it finally entered into her to emmas groans of pain and pleasure. I pushed deeper and deeper until finally the full thing entered into her now much looser hole. I started to thrust slowly and she started to groan. I continued gradually building up pace. I moved my hand around the front of her body and my fingers made contact with her wet pussy. I slipped first one then two fingers inside as i continued to thrust with the strapon.

Her groans got slowly louder as my fingers worked her clit faster and faster, covering them with her juices. I few minutes later and it exploded, squirting over my hand and onto the floor below. Lucy looked on with disbelief as i continued to work my fingers and Emma fired for th seccond time. I slowly withdrew my fingers and forced emma to lick them clean before slowly withdrawing the strapon from her ass. I disabled her tracking device. And sent the photo to the remaining two people and the message 'emma is out'.

I then uncuffed her and told her to leave. She went off and i was left alone with lucy and my strapon. I took out the monster strapon again, and forced the strapon which had just come out of emma's ass straight into the back of lucy's throat, until she gagged and my strapon was freshly lubed with her spit. I slowly made my way back around her body and saw lucys look of fear across her hace. I pressed it against her ass slowly. It gradually entered and kept going. Slowly but surely the whole thing, the whole 10.5 inces, entered into her awaitin ass. I started to thrust the monster into her ass to her mixed moans of pain and pleasure. I thrust harder and harder and once again reached round and started to finger her moist pussy. I went slower this time however as i wanted to make her last. I continued for a few minutes before I then uncuffed her from the sink and led her into one of the cubicles.

I knew that now i had already fucked her ass she wasn't able to resist as she was already out the contest. I sat down with my strapon pointing high into the air and pulled lucy onto it with her facing me. bounced her up and down on the thing entering her loose ass. I forced her into a passionate kiss, my tongue darting in and out of her lips and i felt her doing the same. She continued to ride the monster as i reached my hand down once again and darted my fingers into her pussy at a much more rapid pace. I heard someone else come into the toilets but i didn't care. I was in a closed cubicle but i knew the moans and groans must of been heard.

I picked up the pace even more and in secconds lucy's juices flowed out over my hand, i raised it up to a mouth and watched as lucy quickly took up the offered fingers and sucked them clean. I then decided that i still wanted some pleasure so i ordered lucy to kneel in front of me and i raised the strapon slightly to give her perfect access to my pussy. She started quickly occasionaly darting her tongue inside me. I was so horny it wasn't long before i felt the pressure build up. I arched my back and let my juices flow over lucy's face. I then relaxed back and ordered her to suck the strapon until it was clean. I took her tracking device, switched it off and sent the seccond message in a matter of minutes to the other 2 remaining.

I left the train station after a few minutes and decided to spend the night in manchester and booked into a 3 star hotel. I looked at the tracking device. The one in london was heading south towards plymouth. I was in no danger. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in manchester and looked at the tracking device. There was one person in plymouth and one in liverpool. i assumed one person had taken a getaway flight into john lennon airport. I checked my phone and saw there was a new message from rachel. This message was about to change the contest completely and put a lot more on the line. But we all knew we weren't going to turn down the challenge. One winner, 3 challengers, me lisa and rachel with higher stakes. Who would win..............
Old 05-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #13
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

great story so far looking forward to more
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #14
fitslave123

Default Nice!!!

Whoop whoop!!!

Definitely wrote some great details in that part!! Hottest chapter yet
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
pizza

Great Story!!! Keep holding it up! Excited for the next part!
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk