Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
EllieDarren19

Default Forced into Slavery

Forced into Slavery

Hey guys,
This is a fiction story that I have wanted to write for a while. I decided to stop being a lurker and just reading other people’s stories, although I will continue to do that. I hope you enjoy the story. Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.
Thank you,
Ellie Darren.

Chapter 1

My family all around me on the beach. All laughing, all smiling, not a worry in the world. That’s what I thought anyway. My two little brothers building a sandcastle, my mother reading a book, my father sleeping. I’m catching a tan like I used to do while eating the rest of my jam sandwiches. I smile, I’m happy.

A kick to my stomach soon wakes me up. I rub my eyes slowly, still so tired. I quickly remember where I am, that the dream was a distant memory. I look up to see that I am the last one left in the holding pen as well as my slave master looking down at me. The holding pen is where the slave master keeps his slaves that he is trying to sell. Currently there are around twenty slave girls in my slave master’s holding pen. My slave master is tall and an averagely sized guy with a lot of strength. He is bald, has green piercing eyes and a scar of his left cheek.

After a few minutes of him staring at me, he unties the rope from the ring on the floor. Each slave girl sleeps with their wrists bound and the wrists tied onto a ring which is attached to the floor. He holds the end of the rope in his hand tight. He coughs and said, “Good morning number 8499.” That’s another thing, each slave girl has a number, not a name. They say we don’t deserve names, we are a mere object to them, a number.

I look up at him and reply, “Good morning Master, how are you doing this fine morning?” We are taught to say this every morning, it’s not like we want to, it’s just easier this way.

He chuckles and yanks on the rope. I fall flat on my face. “Yes I am great.” He laughs. I manage to get up onto my knees. I look back at him. “Now bitch, if you are not sold today, you will be in big trouble,” he threatens. This is a daily occurrence. “Do you understand?”

I nod slowly, “Yes Master I understand.” I pause, hating this next bit that we are taught to say. “If I am not sold, I deserved to be punished Master.”

He smirks, “Good little girl.” He pats me on the head. “Now off to the showers.” He drags me along behind him to the shower room. We are already naked so there is no embarrassment out of the ordinary there.
He pushes me into the tiny cubicle and unties my hands. He ties the rope onto a ring attached to the shower wall and the other end to my collar. All girls have to wear a collar, it’s demeaning but we have no choice. I am in a training shock collar and have been ever since I got here a year ago. He says, “You know the drill. You got five minutes in there before I check.”

“Yes Master. Thank you for the privilege to wash Master.” Another thing we are taught to say. I push the button for the water to come on. Cold like always. What I would do for a hot long shower. I quickly get started by rinsing my hair and rubbing shampoo into it. As I leave the shampoo to do its work, I grab the shower gel and lather myself in it. Making sure to rub it into every inch of my body, every crease. I pick up the disposable razor which I swear doesn’t get changed often enough. Bearing in mind that in this slave auction house there is well over one hundred girls who all have to have showers in the morning and shave. I try to get the thought out my head. I quickly shave under my armpits and my legs before moving onto my pussy. My slave master likes his slaves to be shaven down there. I check quickly over my shaving job hopefully it will please him. I rinse my hair knowing I don’t have long.

I finish as he says, “Stop.” I turn off the shower and look at him. He unties the rope from the hook and leaves it to dangle across my back. “Out.” I walk out of the cubicle nervously. He circles around me, once, twice, three times. He stops in front of me, “Present.” This is a command that he has taught us. I stand up straight with my legs apart, the same width as my shoulders, and my hands clasped together around my head with my elbows out. I bow my head. This is the present position. He rubs his hands down each side of my body. He stops. He quickly inserts two fingers into my pussy and feels around. I manage to hold my position without squirming. He takes the fingers out and sticks them into my mouth. “Suck.” I suck his fingers clean. He continues looking at my pussy, inspecting my shaving job. Eventually he says, “All clear.” The set of words that lets me move out of position. I stand up straight, I look at him. He grabs the end of the rope. “Let’s go.” I follow him out to the main auction hall. We walk over to his section of slave girls. He attaches the piece of rope to the ring on the ground. “Sit down now.” I sit down cross legged to be in line with the other girls. He walks away to chat with the other slave masters before the auction house opens to the public.

This is my normal morning routine.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to EllieDarren19 for this post:
Old 08-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
EllieDarren19

Chapter 2

My slave master walks over to his line of slave girls. He stands up against the wall facing us all. “Now listen up idiots.” I look up, not looking at the rest of the girls. He pauses for a long time, as if he is waiting for someone. He walks over to a girl around six spaces away from me. I turn to look at her. I don’t recognise her, she must be new. She is white, looks very young with black hair and green eyes. She had a gag on already so she must have recently spoke back to him. She is looking the opposite way to him, looking around the auction hall scared. I feel sorry for her, I wonder if she even knows about this command, I wonder if this is her first day.

He grabs her ponytail and pulls it close to the floor making her look up at him. He says angrily, “I said to listen up.” She shakes her head frantically trying to get out of his grip. He keeps a firm grip. “Stop.” She carries on. He screams, “I said fucking stop!” She stops nervously with a few tears rolling down her face. He lets go of her hair, unties the rope on the ring and holds it in his hand. He yanks at it, “This way, now.” He walks back against the wall where he was standing to begin with, dragging her along with him. He leans against the wall, “Get onto your hands and knees.” She does as she is told. “Now, you,” he points at the girl next to me, “What must you do if I tell you to listen up?”

She says nervously, “You must stop what you are doing and look up at you Master.”

“Correct number 1945,” he says as he nods. “And you,” he points at me, “What happens if you don’t follow an order?”

I pause nervously, knowing this girl is going to be in a lot of trouble. “You get punished Master.”

He nods, “Correct.” He looks down at the girl who by this time is crying her eyes out. “Do you understand that?” She doesn’t say anything, I mean she can’t, but she doesn’t nod either. He picks her up by her collar and pins her up against the wall. He says angrily, “I said do you understand that?!” She nods slowly. “Good, maybe you will remember next time. Now stop crying like a baby for God’s sake!” She tries to stop crying but she is just too emotional.

He turns her over, still pinned up against the wall, but so her bum is on show. I know what’s coming, I hate watching him do this to us, but I can’t do anything about it, not really. He smacks her hard on her left cheek. She lets out a muffled scream. It has left a mark already. He smacks her again on the right cheek. She screams again. He laughs as he does this. He spanks her with his hand about twenty times on each cheek before he stops. He lets go of her collar and she drops to the floor. “Maybe now she will remember, ay?” He says looking at us all, we all nod. He kicks her bum which is already sore from the spanking. “Get back in line bitch.” She crawls over to her space and he attaches the rope back to the ring in the floor.

He walks back over to the wall like nothing has happened. He continues on from earlier, “I want you all to be on your best behaviour, we need to get you all sold and out of my hands. And remember if you are not sold, you will be punished tonight.” He looks over to the new girl, just as the auction hall opens for business.

The morning of the auction was rather uneventful for me. A few of the other girls within my slave masters group had some interest but no one was sold. The alarm sounded, it was a piercing and loud noise but it meant lunch time. Lunch was our only food of the day, unless you earned a reward. However these were extremely rare and normally not food. All the buyers could still wander around and take part in sales. This was the most exciting time of day for me personally, food. The dinner ladies come out with our food in big pots ready to serve up. The head dinner lady, a fat and short women with grey hair and blue eyes, says, “Today’s food is cold soup left over from all your slave masters feast last night.” They loved rubbing our faces in it, a few of the girls grunt and moan. I know better not to. The slave masters get our portions for us and bring them over to eat.

My slave master brings me over a rather big bowl of soup and places it in front of me. He chuckles, “Enjoy.”

I smile, “Thank you Master for allowing me to eat.” Another thing we are taught to say. I hate it, it’s like I have the right to eat, why I am thanking him for it. I don’t say anything.

I just sit and wait for the rest of my slave master’s girls to receive their food. I notice the new girl hasn’t got a bowl in front of her, this must be a punishment from him. We look up at him, waiting for his nod of approval to eat. After what feels like forever, he nods. I lower my head to the bowl and begin licking up the cold soup as we have no cutlery. We are not allowed it, it’s a privilege. I reckon the soup would have been really nice if it was warm and had a bit of bread. I try not to think about it and I am soon finished. I raise my head and look towards my slave master, waiting for everybody else to finish. When every girl in the hall is finished, the bowls are cleared away and the afternoon session of the auction hall can begin.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

Old 08-08-2015, 11:01 AM   #3
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default t

not a bad start, what does the main character look like?
how did she get in this situation?

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
EllieDarren19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsmmsdb View Post
not a bad start, what does the main character look like?
how did she get in this situation?
Thanks haha. You find out in the next chapter, which I have already written. I didn't want to out right say, it wanted you guys to find it out slowly. But yeah, next chapter will answer both those questions. Probably put it up in a few hours for you all to enjoy

Old 08-08-2015, 04:09 PM   #5
EllieDarren19

Chapter 3

It was about half way through the afternoon session while someone finally came over and took some interest in me. This man stood in front of me, I could see his shoes, for ages before he said, “Look at me.” I look up nervously. He was a young man with blonde fluffy hair and blue eyes. I could see his muscles through the t-shirt he was wearing. He is holding the leaflet about me in his hands. “Stand up.” I look over to my slave master who nods slowly. I stand up, not wanting to get in trouble. This man smirks, “Lovely.”

He pauses, opens the leaflet and begins to read. “A young girl with brown medium length hair and little blue eyes. A button nose and averagely sized lips.” He looks up at me and nods before continuing. “She has rather tanned skin tone. As well as this she is a little chubby.” I am slightly annoyed, I hold myself back from saying anything. He looks at me and chuckles. He knows I am getting annoying, it’s almost like it’s on purpose. “She was taken away from her family consisting of her father, mother and two younger brothers because they needed the extra money to survive.” He sniggers. I want to punch him, I want to physically hurt him. I hate people talking about my family. I resist. “They got rid of you out of everybody because they hated you the most.” He chuckles. “They could have got rid of your stupid mother or little dickheads you call brothers.” I try to hold it back. “A little poor insignificant family, we should just kill them all off.” He smirks.

I had enough. I snapped, “Don’t talk about my family like that!” My face red with rage.

He laughs, “Why what you going to do about it, ay?”

My breathing speeds up, “I am going to fucking kill you.” I nearly went for him, I stayed back.

He laughs and claps slowly winding me up. He walks closer to me. “No wonder your own family didn’t want you, look at you. You are weak. They were probably fine with money, just wanted you out.”

I lunge forward for him, for his neck. I begin strangling him. He smirks and whispers, while struggling to breathe, “I only wanted to wind you up, get you into a bit of trouble.” My slave master grabs my training collar remote from his pocket and clicks the bottom sending a shock through my body. I fall down lying on the floor as well as the man winding me up. He walks over to me and picks me up by my collar.

“What the hell do you think you are doing you bloody idiot?!” He slams and holds me up against the wall. He takes a gag ball out of his pocket and puts it on me before I can say anything. “You are such a stupid little object, you are pointless, worthless.” He says getting more annoyed by the minute. “How would you like it if someone strangled you, ay?!” I can’t say anything, I am so annoyed at that man for winding me and at myself for falling into the trap. “I know I know, shall we fucking try it?!” He places both his hand round my neck and begins to squeeze tightly. I quickly turn blue struggling to breath. When I think I am about to die, my slave master lets me drop to the floor. “Was that nice?! No didn’t think so.” He kicks me in the stomach, “Up,” he says with every kick. I stand up slowly, still trying to catch my breath. He pauses staring at me. “Corner time for you I think.” He pushes me to the nearest corner and attaches me to the corner in the spread eagle position, front of me facing everybody, with the rings that are attached to the wall. I felt completely humiliated and embarrassed, my face was bright red because of this. Everybody can see all of me, there was no hiding, I was completely on show. My slave master looks back at his handiwork and smiles.

The man that was winding me up says, “I love it,” as he smirks and chuckles along with my slave master.

“If you love this, wait for the next part.” He smiles, “This is nowhere near a good enough punishment for what she did to you.” My slave master runs off in excitement, I wait nervously. He returns with the nipple clamps and chain set as well as with a hook and weights set. He looks up at me, “Now for the best part.” He attaches the clamps to my nipples and let the chain run between each clamp. I gasp and scream, a muffled scream, in pain. He smirks, “And that wasn’t even the worst of it.” He puts the hook on the chain and adds two weights to it. “Have fun number 8499. Have fun.” He smiles and walks off back to his other girls.

The pain is too much, I can’t cope. The weights are tugging at my nipples, I feel like they are just going to rip off. I wonder how much longer I will be here for, I wonder if I can cope. This is without even thinking about the humiliation I am under. I just can’t.

Old 08-09-2015, 01:52 AM   #6
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

great story, i'm waiting for more

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 05:57 AM   #7
EllieDarren19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
great story, i'm waiting for more
Thankyou! The next part will be here in the a few hours.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #8
EllieDarren19

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story so far and thankyou for the comments I have received. I am going on holiday in a few hours so there will be no more story til friday. I doubt I will be able to get one out while I am away but I will try! Hope you enjoy this part. It would be lovely if you could leave me some nice comments and suggestions for when I get back. Thanks all,
Ellie

Chapter 4

The auctions end for the day. This is where the auction hall closes and the slave masters begin to put their slaves to sleep before they party all night together. My slave master puts every girl to sleep first. It a relatively straight forwarded routine. It starts with a telling off for not being sold, followed by some sort of punishment, to having wrists tied up and attached to the ring to the floor and then being told to sleep. After finishing up with the last girl in the line, he walks over to me. He chuckles, “Good day pet?” He pauses, “Oh yes, sorry, forgot you can’t speak.” He flicks my clit. It stings adding to the pain. “Now let’s see if you have learnt anything.” He removes the gag and waits to see if I will say anything. I stay silent, just wanting the pain to stop. “Slave, have you learnt anything today?”

I say nervously, “Yes Master, I have learnt that actions lead to consequences, that I shouldn’t attack anybody like that, especially a potential buyer Master.”

He nods, “So you won’t do that again, will you?”

“No Master.”

“Right now let’s get you out of this.” He smiles slightly. He untied the rope and made sure I made it gently onto the ground. He takes the weights off next and places them onto the floor next to me. “Get up.” I stand up. He stares at me, smiling. “Those nipple clamps suit you.” He chuckles, “Think they will be staying on during the sale tomorrow.” He yanks on the chain, attached to my nipple clamps. I gasp, that really hurts. “This way.” He pulls me along using the chain, I try to keep up with him to ease the pain. He drags me into the room opposite my holding pen. He looks down at me as he sits down on the chair, “Position.” Another command we are taught. I get onto my knees and lay over his lap ready for a spanking. He rubs my bum while saying, “This is for not being sold today slave.” He stops and spanks hard on my left cheek.

“One, thankyou Master.” Another thing we are taught to say while having a spanking. He spanks my right cheek. “Two thankyou Master.”

After what felt like forever it came to an end. My slave master removed the nipple clamps and attached a rope around my wrists. He dragged me into the holding pen, attached the other end of rope to the hook on the floor and walked out without saying anything.

That’s my evening routine.

Old 08-15-2015, 09:14 AM   #9
jonathandaclark6

Default I wish

I wish there was a chapter 5
jonathandaclark6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #10
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Yes do another update.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:05 AM   #11
EllieDarren19

Hey guys,
I have just got settled back down after my holiday, which was a lot of fun actually. Currently writing the next chapter now so it should be up in a little bit. Thanks for the continued supported

Old 08-17-2015, 09:21 AM   #12
EllieDarren19

Here is a longer part than usual in order to make up from the lack of updates in the story over the last week. Hope you enjoy it

Chapter 5

A few uneventful days had passed. Pretty much the same normal routine that us slave girls had to go through every day. The only thing that had changed is that during the sale, my slave master now makes me wear those nipple clamps. There are no weights but still so much pain. I sit squirming most of the time, which just angers my slave master more so the spankings are worse later in the evening.

I have just been taken back to the holding pen with my wrists being attached to the hook on the floor. The day was just a standard day in the life of me: up, shower, present, sale, bad lunch, sale, punishment and now back here. I sit there thinking about the good times with my family before falling asleep.

Not long after I fall asleep, I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see my slave master with his finger over his mouth to signal me to stay quiet. I nod slowly. He unties the rope attached to the floor. He looks up at me while holding the rope. He signals me to follow him out the door. He leads me into the main hall where there are a few other slave masters each with one or two slaves on leashes next to them. He pulls me over to the edge of the room, “Now 8499, you haven’t been to one of these before but I think you are ready now. I am going to a..” He pauses, “A party, yeah that’s call it that.” He looks at me. “Now obviously it’s not an average person party, and that’s why I have you coming with me.” He smiles. “Okay? Any questions?”

I am completely in shock, lots of questions running through my head. “Well, like, um.” I cough. “Is there loads of people there? Will I go like this? Will there be food? Will I have to do anything, like you know anything? Do these happen a lot? Why now? How we getting there? Will I know anyone there? What’s it for? I just don’t know Master.” I look up at him nervously, hoping I haven’t asked too much.

He chuckles and smiles. “I wouldn’t normally answer this many questions but since it’s your first time at one of these.” He nods. “It is a rather large gathering of people yes. Most people being from this auction house but there are also friends and potential buyers there. Pretty much each person also brings a slave like yourself.” He pauses. “These happen like most days. And I believe you are ready now because you haven’t been out in a while and you are one of my better behaved slaves. And yes you will go like this, well and a nice new leash.”

I falsely smile about the leash, not wanting to anger him, “Thankyou Master.”

He nods and continues, “There will be food for us people yes, but for you slaves no, not unless I decide to feed you. Understand?” I nod, I thought that would be the case. “We will go in my car. You probably won’t have to do anything. Just obey what I say, just like normal. This party is just some fun for us slave masters. It’s nothing to worry.” He smiles and nods. “Okay 8499?”

“Yes Master.” I am absolutely not okay, I am panicking and do not want to do this. However, there is no point in arguing because no matter what I say, he will make me go. I have learnt this before.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out this leash. It’s a sky blue leash with diamantes up it. “Here is your new leash.” He attaches it to my black training shock collar. “That’s better. You look slightly more presentable.” He giggles. I hate being treated like a dog, like a mere object, I am person just like him. I stay silent. He looks down at me. “What do you think?!” He raised his voice slightly.

“Yes Master, it is great. Thank you for buying me my new leash Master,” I say to keep him happy.

“That’s better slave, don’t lose your manners.” He pauses. “Tonight you are only allowed to crawl slave. Right I think it’s time to getting going.”

He leads me outside of the auction house. I take a deep breathe because for the first time since I have been here this is the first bit of fresh air I have had. He leads me to a black Bentley Flying Spur car with a man standing next to it, the driver I assume. “Hello Edward.” He smiles and shakes his hand. “I am off to the party at The Deviant.”

Edward replies, “Excellent choice Sir.” He looks down at me. “And who do we have here?”

I look up at Edward and then to my slave master for permission to talk. He nods. “I am number 8499.” Again something we are taught to say when someone asks.

Edward smirks. “Lovely number.” This winds me up but again I manage to stay calm. He looks back to my slave master. “Shall I put her in the boot Sir?”

My slave master smiles and nods, “Yes Edward.” He passes the leash handle to Edward and gets into the back seat of the car.

Edward smiles down at me, “This way little brat.” He yanks at the leash and pulls me round to the back to the car. He picks me up by my collar and sits me on top of the car boot. He smiles at me. “Now little girl,” he grabs my left breast, “Oo lovely and soft.” He gently squeezes it. I am silent and just shocked. “You are going to stay quiet and do as I say. Do you understand bitch?”

I shake my head. “No no no. I don’t have to do anything you say. You are not my slave master. You are no one. No no...”

He cuts me off. “It’s called perks of the job dear.” I shake my head annoyed. “Want me to get your slave master?” He knew this would shut me up. He knew how much slaves feared their slave masters. I instantly went quiet and still. He smirks, “So are you going to stay quiet and do as I say?” I nod. “Good.” He pushes me down to the floor. “On your knees now.” I get onto knees and kneel up. I see the bulge in his pants, I know what is coming. He undoes his zip and pulls out his cock. “Suck.” I suck slowly, up and down, taking as much in as I can. After a few minutes, I speed up in sucking and he begins to hold my head to go further down his cock. I gag slightly but continue on. Eventually he shoots his load straight down my throat. I swallow it all, not wanting to upset him. He withdraw his cock and zipped it back into his pants.

He opens the boot of the car, “Climb in.” I get into the boot and lay down ready for him to shut it. “Good little girl.” He strokes my hair. “Are you ready for tonight little one?” I nod. He uses one of his hands to hold open my legs. He moves his other hand down to my pussy, he rubs against my clit gently. I moan instantly, it has been a while since my slave master used me in this way. He smirks, “Like that do you?” He continues to rub, slowly, gently, enough for me to enjoy it, to edge me, but not even for me to cum. “Does the little girl love this?” I moan again and again, over and over. I feel so close when he pulls his fingers away and chuckles. “Didn’t think I would actually let a little bitch like you cum, did you?” He chuckles and ties the leash to the hook on the floor on the boot. I move my hands down to my pussy, wanting to cum, wanting a release. “No no no!” He hits my hand away from my pussy. “Bad dog.” He hits me round the head and ends up clipping my ear. He grabs my hands, ties them up with the rope and then ties behind my head so that I cannot touch myself. He slams the car boot shut angrily.

I am left in the boot of the car, horny, worried and tied up as Edward drives my slave master to his party where I will have to join him for the evening.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:35 PM   #13
EllieDarren19

Chapter 6

I am woken by spit falling on my face. I shake my head vigorously to get it off. I hear a chuckle before Edward says, “Told you that you were like a fucking dog.” He chuckles some more. I stopped shaking my head. “Just shaking your head like a dog does when it’s wet.” I open my eyes. I can feel my head turning red, angry. I try to calm myself down. He laughs a little. “Right out you come.” He unties the rope around my hands. I rub my wrists which ache from the rope being attached. He grabs the leash handle. “Out.” I clamber out of the boot and get on my hands and knees. Edward leads me around to my slave master. He says, “Here you are Sir.” It confuses me how posh speaking he is around my slave master but to me he is like a different person. He passes over the leash to my slave master.

“Thank you Edward.” He smiles and then looks down at me slightly annoyed. I am confused. My slave master kicks my side. I hold my side and dart my eyes to him angrily, not knowing why he did this. “Don’t look at me like that bitch,” he says with a slightly raised voice. I look down to the floor. “Better, but what do you say to Edward here for driving you?”

I realise that is why he kicked my side. I look up at Edward and mumble, “Thanks.” I instantly get a kick to my side again. I speak up and sneer, “Thank you.” Edward nods and shakes hands with my slave master before returning to his car.

My slave master looks down at me, “You better sort your attitude out before we go inside or that is going to get you in very big trouble.” He signals over to the nightclub, The Deviant. It’s a large building with a red sign with white text stating The Deviant, along with a picture of handcuffs next to them. The walls are made out of like grey castle type bricks, and along the wall there are pictures of cocktails, which I assume you can get there. There is a red rope queuing line with two bouncers at the door. The door is a brown oak wood by the looks of it. There are plenty of people queuing; masters, mistresses and ones like me. It’s all very overwhelming and new for me, I look up at my slave master nervously. He says while looking pissed off, like I was meant to be excited or something, “Just behave.” He yanks at my leash to walk over to get into the queue.

We get into the queue behind a master with a female slave. The master is quite young and looks out of his depth completely. He has brown hair and brown eyes with a little bit of stubble. He is also quiet skinny but has a lot of muscles, you can tell. He is wearing a blue pair of skinny jeans and a green top. The female has black scruffy hair with blue eyes, she is extremely skinny and covered in cuts and bruises. My slave master begins to talk to this other man, “What’s been going on? Long time no see.”

He turns to look at my slave master, “Oh my gosh, I haven’t seen you in like months. How have you been?” They begin catching up with the past and chatting about pointless nonsense.

Eventually my slave master says, “Oh yes, sorry, you haven’t met this one. She is relatively new compared to some of the others. She is number 8499.”

He chuckles and looks down at me. I look up and meet his gaze. “Man, look at those tits, they are so fucking big.” I feel so embarrassed but there is nothing I can do. He looks back at my slave master, “Can I?” He nods. This random man, who hasn’t even spoke to me or seen me as an actual person, just grabs my breasts. He squeezes them hard, I squirm slightly, “Wow.” He pinches the nipples softly, “Nice.” The other girl begins growling ever so quietly and has this vicious face on her. He clamps down hard on them and twists them all the way round before letting go. I let out a little scream. My slave master kicks my bottom slightly, I know I am not meant to make a sound, I bow my head to show I am sorry. He looks back up at my slave master, “This is my newest recruit. Still in training, nasty piece of work, a hinder really. I hope this will sort her, show her what she is meant to be. Her name is Parasite.” I assume this wasn’t her real name. He looks down at his slave who is still growling, “Stop now.” She continues and barks once at me. I stay calm. He spanks her bottom once, and raises his voice saying, “now stop.” She continues, staring at me. She barks again.

My slave master is having none of this. He grabs her by the neck and pushes her up against the wall. It takes her completely by surprise. “You stop right now! Do you hear me?!” He says with a raised voice. She doesn’t response, probably from the shock. He squeezes on her neck making it hard for her to breathe. “You do not act like that towards other slaves, like yourself Parasite. You also always respond when a master is talking to a bitch like you. Do I make myself clear?!” She nods, while gagging from lack of air. My slave master lets go and she drops to the floor. She sits there catching her breath. My slave master looks to the other man, “Got to be strict to them from the outset. Need any help, send her to me for a week.” He chuckles.

The man responds, “Thanks.” The girl crawls back over to her master. “If you misbehave Parasite, you are going to his for a week. Do you want that?” She shakes her head scared. “Now go and kiss his shoes to say thank you.” She darts her eyes up to him, before remembering and then crawls over to my slave master. She begins kissing his shoes. After a few minutes, where the two masters were talking away, he says, “Enough.” She stops and crawls back to him. They both continue talking for the rest of the queue.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:55 PM   #14
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue love forced things.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #15
tincher15

awesome cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!

Limits: Family, Friends, Toothpaste, ginger

Punish Me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...48#post1863048