Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-15-2020, 04:17 AM   #1
sarik

Male 28/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (strict)

28/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (strict)

Hello potential slave,

I am looking for an 18+ slavegirl online slavegirl. I would prefer a beginner but experience is okay, if youre willing to be retained.

My kinks, among many others, include sexual and nonsexual control, orgasm denial, anal, humiliation/degradation, pain.

What Ill exect of you:
Be human, a robot wont do it for me.
Communicate openly. This is improtant for everything, from your own safety, to me finding you enjoyable.
Take it seriously. I will train you in a way that is sustainable, but also challenges you. So there may be nights when you go to sleep horny, or days when your bra chaffs your nipples. Accept that it's going to happen.
What you can expect from me:Regard for safety.
Strict consistency. There will be reward when earned, consequences when needed.
A well thought out approach to your training.
Respect for your limits.
Aftercare: I may not be able to cuddle you. But if you have a rough session I wont just leave you to "deal", afterwards.
I think before I do things. We'll discuss kinks, limits etc before any training takes place.
I want to train you, so Id prefer something long term. Timezone doesnt matter to me and I am fine using email, kik or both.

I will get to know you before any domination takes place. While that happens, I will not treat you like a slave: that only starts when your submission does. How long that takes largely depends on how open you are. Not that part of me doesnt want to dive right in, in all honesty. But you cant dominate someone effectively, until you understand a bit about them.

If you're interested, pm me here and we can talk.

Kind regards,
Sarik

Advertisements
Kink Talk