Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-12-2022, 06:12 PM   #1
Timmytheradturtle

Smile ABDL Double-Or-Nothing Dice Dare

ABDL Double-Or-Nothing Dice Dare

This dare is meant for any AB/DLs out there who want a dare that'll last about 4 hours and will provide them with occasional tasks/rules. That said, this dare is built to take longer for those with stricter limits, and be much briefer for those with looser limits. If some of the activities listed below are against your limits, then don't worry – you will always have the option to avoid those activities if you choose, although it may extend your stay in diapers...

————————————————————————

Preparation
Carry out this dare next time you have at least 4 hours to yourself. First, you're going to get all dressed up, starting with a nice, clean diaper, making sure to use plenty of cream and baby powder. You may add stuffers/double up if you like, but you are not required to do so. Next, get all dressed up in the baby attire of your choosing. Make sure that whatever you put on is comfy, but also really gets across what a cute little baby you are. The last thing you must do before moving on is drink 750mL of lukewarm water (from a baby bottle or sippy cup if you own one). Once all that's done, continue on to the next part.

Rules
Now that you're all cute, padded, and hydrated, let's get to the fun part! Starting from when you finish your 1L of water, you are not allowed to remove any part of your cute little outfit (especially your diaper) for 2.5 hours (unless an activity requires that you remove something temporarily). Now, 2.5 hours is a long time for a baby's short attention span, so let's give you something to do while you pass the time, hm? At the bottom of this dare is a list of fun activities to keep babies like you happy and entertained! You will be required to perform an item from this list every 30 minutes until your required time is up. Normally, you will be allowed to choose what activity from the list you perform, but just to make things a little more interesting, I'll throw in an extra rule: The double-or-nothing roll.

Every time you're required to carry out an item on this list, you may opt to go for a double-or-nothing roll. This means that instead of choosing your activity, you will instead roll a d20 and then either do the activity that corresponds to your roll or chicken out of the rolled activity. Whenever you carry out an activity rolled in this fashion, you may remove 15 minutes from your time until release. However, if you instead decide to chicken out of a rolled activity, then you must add 30 minutes to your required time until release. If you're really determined to cut down on your time until release, then you may perform extra rolls in addition to your every-30-minutes scheduled ones, but remember that once you commit to rolling, you must deal with the consequences for better or for worse. Lastly, whenever you are on your last activity (i.e. your time would be up before you'd be required to use the activities table again), you must perform a double-or-nothing roll. Otherwise, you are never strictly required to opt for a double-or-nothing, but come on. You know you want to~

A quick note on diaper changes: It is possible that you may mess your diaper somewhat early in this dare. If that happens, then it means you run a relatively high risk of developing diaper rash, and that's no fun. So, if you are in a messy diaper for 30 minutes or more, then you are allowed to change out of it. If you only had the one diaper on, then you may change into a fresh diaper. If you had diapers overtop of the messy one, then you must put those on instead and then add a clean diaper overtop to replace the one you just removed.

Activities
Here are the activities baby has to choose from during her time. You may not choose an item that is already in effect, and if you roll something that's already in effect, then you must ignore it and immediately reroll. It is possible that some activities may conflict with one-another. If this happens, then do your best to resolve the two if possible, and if not, then you may go with a different, non-conflicting activity instead.
  1. Add 10 minutes to your time until release then choose another activity.
  2. Add 20 minutes to your time until release.
  3. Add 45 minutes to your time until release.
  4. Drink 750mL of a drink of your choosing from a baby bottle. You must be lying on your back the entire time you are drinking.
  5. Drink 1L of lukewarm water over the next 30 minutes.
  6. Add another diaper overtop of the package you currently have on. You may choose to cut slits in your outermost diaper before adding the new layer, but you do not have to.
  7. You must spend the next 30 minutes playing a video game of your choice and abiding by one of the rulesets included in this post. You may choose any game you like so long as one of the rulesets listed can be reasonably adapted to it.
  8. For the next 40 minutes, you are only allowed to crawl and may only stand when absolutely necessary, and while steadying yourself on an object.
  9. For the next hour, you must suck on your paci whenever you are not drinking something. If you must talk during this time, your paci must stay in your mouth as you do so.
  10. For the next hour, you are not allowed to sit on furniture of any kind. You must either stand, lay down on furniture, or sit on the floor.
  11. For the next hour, you are not allowed to hold your pee. You must deliberately attempt to wet yourself whenever you feel it is possible to do so, even if it's only a dribble.
  12. You must at least moderately pee in your diapers within the next 30 minutes. If you are unable to do so within the time allotted, then you must add 30 minutes to your time until release.
  13. You must put something warm & squishy down the seat of your diaper. Whatever you add must be at least as large as one relatively big banana.
  14. Administer yourself a reasonably sized enema. Try to make it about 40% of your max capacity.
  15. You must somehow mess your diapers in the next 30 minutes. It does not matter how you accomplish this so long as you successfully have a bowel movement into your diapers. You may remove your diaper if it is for the purpose of producing a bowel movement (e.g. to give yourself an enema).
  16. You must pull down your diaper and go lay facedown on the edge of your bed with your legs hanging off the side. From this position, administer yourself a spanking of 30 medium-strength barehanded swats to each cheek.
  17. For the next 30 minutes, you are not allowed to consume any media meant for someone over the age of 2.
  18. For the next 30 minutes, you must always have at least one of your hands touching your diaper (through clothing counts).
  19. You must edge through your diapers 3 times over the next 30 minutes. If you fail either by cumming or by not reaching your 3 required edges in the time allotted, then you must add 1 hour to your time until release.
  20. Write an essay of at least 400 words describing what a cute, soggy, helpless little babygirl you are. You must either post this essay as a blog here on GetDare or send it to me via PM.
Alright, that's everything! I hope you enjoy, and I'd be ecstatic if you let me know what you think once you're done. Have fun!~
The following 4 users say Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:
Old 07-13-2022, 12:13 PM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Sounds very interesting.

That said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytheradturtle View Post
Add 45 minutes to your time until release.
Doesn’t make sense, since you only have to add 30 minutes for chickening out with the current rules.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 03:46 PM   #3
Timmytheradturtle

Ah, I think the instructions may be a bit unclear. The important rules are that an activity must be carried out every 30 minutes, and chickening out does not count as an activity. Thus, when you chicken out of a roll that was for a scheduled activity, you are required to add 30 minutes to your time until release and then you're immediately back to square one with having to use the table.

Given the above, in the event that a 3 is rolled, the player will be presented with a choice:
1. Accept the roll, which would add 45 minutes and not require them to do another activity right away (since the addition of the 45 minutes counts as an activity).
2. Chicken out, adding 30 minutes and requiring them to perform some other activity right away.

When simplified, if we consider that 30 minutes = 1 activity, then we can see that option 2 above (chickening out) results in 2 activities, while option 1 (accepting) only results in 1.5. This means that, based on the amount of time the player has left, they may or may not be adding 2 additional activities to their dare by choosing to accept, whereas they will always be adding 2 activities if they chicken out. This is balanced by the fact that, by choosing option 1, they will be forced to keep their diaper on longer overall, which is a penalty in of itself.

I hope that makes sense, and I'll readily admit that it's a bit confusing as it's currently written. I'll have a look at revising some of the wording to stress the important points more clearly. Thanks for pointing out that issue!
Old 08-08-2022, 06:45 PM   #4
Valimar

I love your writeforme tasks! I'll have to give this a try when I'm through with my current dares I'm wrapped up in.
Valimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:51 PM   #5
IceMuffin

I lovelovelove this! Perfect for a short time diaper day with se added fun

Kik- niffumeci

I'm a BETA DIAPER CUCK

LOVES- Diapers, Pooping my diaper

Likes- private humiliation, wetting, messing, verbal humilation, chastity

Limits- , family/friends, face pics, eating poop/pee, illegal, social suicide, long term dares, full public, anal
IceMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 01:51 PM   #6
Elephant1
Baby Member

Smile

Thank you, very fun dare I very like it !
Elephant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:25 AM   #7
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m internet in this

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, dice dare