Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #1
saturn.slut

Female Zoom dares - don't hold back!

I'm entering the final 2 weeks of school for the semester, so I'm looking for dares to do on zoom that will really challenge me.

I won't do anything extremely noticeable (i.e: flashing, sitting noticeably nude, showing my toys on camera) but I'll probably never see these people again after the semester ends, so I'm willing to do more challenging things.

I have a 3 hour class that meets twice a week, and a 1 and 1/2 hour class that meets once a week.

As the title says, don't hold back!

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
buttgirl

Well i'd sugest you should wear and use your diaper while class then
or better when at home the only reason for you to go to the toilet is to poop

cals curse thread
1/9

Loves: anal,diapers,stretching
likes: diapers, orgasm control,being controlled, body writing, messy if it could be done in the bathtub.
dislikes: too much pain,pee,hidden public
limits: pics, family, public, all that would get me into social problems

help me out
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264226
buttgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:31 PM   #3
M3ntally_amethyst

During your three hour classes use your small viberstor on its lowest setting in your underwear

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Although these might be somewhat generic, I hope you enjoy some of them. And don't be anxious to try something daring especially if you are positive that they will see you for the last time.

• Use your vibrator to reach an orgasm. Edge a few times while keeping a straight face and think about whether you want the vibrator to be heard softly by others or not.

• Bind your body to your chair and your wrists together in front of you. Place the only object that can release you above or behind the webcam. The idea is if you try to release yourself while the zoom meeting is still going on (and when your webcam is active), others will see your bound wrists when reaching for the release. So keep bound until the meeting ended.

• The same as above but instead of reaching for the release method, drink a lot of water while bound to your chair. No toilet breaks for you when the meeting is still on.

• Don't wear any clothing below your waist.

• Wear a skimpy outfit that shows a lot of skin and aim your webcam anywhere near your thighs, waist or breast. Pretend that you don't notice this and only adjust the camera to aim at your face after someone tells you to.

• Place two of these three objects in your background: your small vibrator wand, the set of three butt plugs, or a couple of diapers. Place the two items behind you next to each other as far apart as possible, but still blocked by your body in front of your webcam. This will ensure that you'll sit in the exact same position (in the middle of the webcam frame) because if you move slightly to the left or right, one of these items will be (partly) in view.

• Ready a tall glass of water with plenty of ice in it. Before the half-time of the meeting you will "try" to drink the water but accidentally spill everything over your thin white shirt without a bra underneath. It's your choice to whether you stay put or change clothing.

• Be as how you step out of your bed: no make-up, no hair styling, no dressing, no shower, no whatever. So wear your nightgown or what you usually wear when you sleep. Preferably clothing that can't be mistaken as no nightwear.

• Write down 10 common words on a paper and each time someone says a word, you should turn on your small vibrator wand on high.

• Ready some ice cubes in a bowl or glass and eat them throughout the meeting. Pretend as if you find it normal. Perhaps you can convince them that eating ice (cold water) has some health benefits. At the very least, it stills your hunger.

• Touch yourself and make sure you're nice and wet; both your pussy and the hand you use to masturbate. Don't orgasm though. Wet your hands with your own juices and once it's sticky and shiny, support your head with your wet hand in webcam view.

Enjoy! And I believe I can speak of everyone on getDare that it's always nice if you share how the dare(s) played out. Feedback is also much appreciated.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

People aren’t watching...suck your toe on camera.

Deep throat something.

Do a whole class with panties in your mouth.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 03:16 PM   #6
cj07
Distinguished Member

Freeze your bra overnight or before class starts put ice in bra. Ensure you have like white top and bright bra, and watch as over time bra becomes more visible. Not sure if this is to obvious.

Another one is to spend the class in bra connection wedgie, wearing smallest underwear possible.

Final one, have vibrator in. Pick a word depending on your class. Every time it is set you must increase the speed, once you reach max then you go back. No orgasms, alternative for this is it must be on until word said then off until you hear it again. Could even use your name as word.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:27 PM   #7
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttgirl View Post
Well i'd sugest you should wear and use your diaper while class then
or better when at home the only reason for you to go to the toilet is to poop
I will do this one tomorrow. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
During your three hour classes use your small viberstor on its lowest setting in your underwear
I will do this tomorrow as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Although these might be somewhat generic, I hope you enjoy some of them. And don't be anxious to try something daring especially if you are positive that they will see you for the last time.

• Use your vibrator to reach an orgasm. Edge a few times while keeping a straight face and think about whether you want the vibrator to be heard softly by others or not.

• Bind your body to your chair and your wrists together in front of you. Place the only object that can release you above or behind the webcam. The idea is if you try to release yourself while the zoom meeting is still going on (and when your webcam is active), others will see your bound wrists when reaching for the release. So keep bound until the meeting ended.

• The same as above but instead of reaching for the release method, drink a lot of water while bound to your chair. No toilet breaks for you when the meeting is still on.

• Don't wear any clothing below your waist.

• Wear a skimpy outfit that shows a lot of skin and aim your webcam anywhere near your thighs, waist or breast. Pretend that you don't notice this and only adjust the camera to aim at your face after someone tells you to.

• Place two of these three objects in your background: your small vibrator wand, the set of three butt plugs, or a couple of diapers. Place the two items behind you next to each other as far apart as possible, but still blocked by your body in front of your webcam. This will ensure that you'll sit in the exact same position (in the middle of the webcam frame) because if you move slightly to the left or right, one of these items will be (partly) in view.

• Ready a tall glass of water with plenty of ice in it. Before the half-time of the meeting you will "try" to drink the water but accidentally spill everything over your thin white shirt without a bra underneath. It's your choice to whether you stay put or change clothing.

• Be as how you step out of your bed: no make-up, no hair styling, no dressing, no shower, no whatever. So wear your nightgown or what you usually wear when you sleep. Preferably clothing that can't be mistaken as no nightwear.

• Write down 10 common words on a paper and each time someone says a word, you should turn on your small vibrator wand on high.

• Ready some ice cubes in a bowl or glass and eat them throughout the meeting. Pretend as if you find it normal. Perhaps you can convince them that eating ice (cold water) has some health benefits. At the very least, it stills your hunger.

• Touch yourself and make sure you're nice and wet; both your pussy and the hand you use to masturbate. Don't orgasm though. Wet your hands with your own juices and once it's sticky and shiny, support your head with your wet hand in webcam view.

Enjoy! And I believe I can speak of everyone on getDare that it's always nice if you share how the dare(s) played out. Feedback is also much appreciated.
Thank you for these. I will complete 1, 4, 8, 9, and 10 and then get back to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
People aren’t watching...suck your toe on camera.

Deep throat something.

Do a whole class with panties in your mouth.
Sorry, these are too noticeable for me to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Freeze your bra overnight or before class starts put ice in bra. Ensure you have like white top and bright bra, and watch as over time bra becomes more visible. Not sure if this is to obvious.

Another one is to spend the class in bra connection wedgie, wearing smallest underwear possible.

Final one, have vibrator in. Pick a word depending on your class. Every time it is set you must increase the speed, once you reach max then you go back. No orgasms, alternative for this is it must be on until word said then off until you hear it again. Could even use your name as word.
I don't typically wear a bra for my class. Is there something I should do instead? I will do the vibrator part.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

Old 12-01-2020, 06:02 PM   #8
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Eat a banana/popsicle in front of camera. Make it as inappropriate as possible, suck/slurp on it.

Put an icecube in your panties off camera, then go back in front of camera and try to keep a straight face.

Wear a thin t shirt, go off camera to rub ice on tits making nipples erect, then return to camera.

Spank yourself off camera but with audio on.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:26 PM   #9
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Eat a banana/popsicle in front of camera. Make it as inappropriate as possible, suck/slurp on it.

Put an icecube in your panties off camera, then go back in front of camera and try to keep a straight face.

Wear a thin t shirt, go off camera to rub ice on tits making nipples erect, then return to camera.

Spank yourself off camera but with audio on.
I will do these, thank you. But my professor mutes everyone, so I can't have my audio on during the spanking. Is there something I should do instead?

19F

Old 12-01-2020, 06:40 PM   #10
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn.slut View Post
I will do these, thank you. But my professor mutes everyone, so I can't have my audio on during the spanking. Is there something I should do instead?
In that case carefully position yourself so that your ass is off camera, but your face is clearly visible. Once in position, expose your ass and spank yourself. Watch your expression in the camera. (try to do 50 hits on each ass cheek with a wooden spoon)

Also, kneel on your chair with the camera zoomed into your face. Finger yourself in the ass for 5 minutes while staring into the camera.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:43 PM   #11
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
In that case carefully position yourself so that your ass is off camera, but your face is clearly visible. Once in position, expose your ass and spank yourself. Watch your expression in the camera. (try to do 50 hits on each ass cheek with a wooden spoon)

Also, kneel on your chair with the camera zoomed into your face. Finger yourself in the ass for 5 minutes while staring into the camera.
Okay. I will do this

19F

Old 12-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #12
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Webcam fun!

1. Say your webcam isn't working today and you're trying to fix it. Instead keep your webcam so close to your pussy thats its completely blacked out. You'll have to edge during the call. But if you move too much during the call maybe someone will notice.

2. Same situation as before but cover your webcam with a piece of tape. Have the tape go all the way back to your chest and be attached to your nipples with clothes pins or to a collar if you have one. Make sure its tight This is a posture challenge so if you lean too far back, the tape peels up and reveals you. And to keep you from leaning forward the entire dare you'll need something straight that will push away the webcam if you try to lean forward to much! You can wear a vibrator, and panties filled with ice to add to this one.

3. If you're tech savvy you can get a webcam app to overlay some clothes on you(can copy from previous screenshot of clothes you've worn). When the stream starts you'll have these clothes in a fixed position on your webcam feed. You'll sit through the call naked, but your feed will show you covered as long as you don't move. You can add in some other challenges like edging, or ice to see how well you can keep focus!

Hope one of these works! I tried to come up with some fun ones!
Old 12-02-2020, 02:09 AM   #13
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one, I hope you like.

Only wear a sweater.

Now, before the call, edge with your wand at least 3 times and put in your medium plug.

Before you start video, put one of your legs on top of your desk to the side of your laptop, even better if you can tire it there.

Then position the laptop so you can only see your face an upper torso.

Every time your professor is talking, rub your pussy in circles, if they stop for a little bit, swap directions when they start again.

If yout leg gets numb, disconnect your camera and swap legs, apply nipple clamps and then re-connect video. You can do this in reverse again if needed, taking off the clamps.

Finally, in the last hour of the call, try to swap to your biggest plug, while still on camera.

If you're really feeling brave or turned on at the end, make sure you're muted and use your wand to make yourself cum.

You did say not to hold back

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #14
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
1. Say your webcam isn't working today and you're trying to fix it. Instead keep your webcam so close to your pussy thats its completely blacked out. You'll have to edge during the call. But if you move too much during the call maybe someone will notice.

2. Same situation as before but cover your webcam with a piece of tape. Have the tape go all the way back to your chest and be attached to your nipples with clothes pins or to a collar if you have one. Make sure its tight This is a posture challenge so if you lean too far back, the tape peels up and reveals you. And to keep you from leaning forward the entire dare you'll need something straight that will push away the webcam if you try to lean forward to much! You can wear a vibrator, and panties filled with ice to add to this one.

3. If you're tech savvy you can get a webcam app to overlay some clothes on you(can copy from previous screenshot of clothes you've worn). When the stream starts you'll have these clothes in a fixed position on your webcam feed. You'll sit through the call naked, but your feed will show you covered as long as you don't move. You can add in some other challenges like edging, or ice to see how well you can keep focus!

Hope one of these works! I tried to come up with some fun ones!
Unfortunately, I cannot do these because the webcam I use is the one inside of my laptop, and also we lose points in class for not having a working webcam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Here's one, I hope you like.

Only wear a sweater.

Now, before the call, edge with your wand at least 3 times and put in your medium plug.

Before you start video, put one of your legs on top of your desk to the side of your laptop, even better if you can tire it there.

Then position the laptop so you can only see your face an upper torso.

Every time your professor is talking, rub your pussy in circles, if they stop for a little bit, swap directions when they start again.

If yout leg gets numb, disconnect your camera and swap legs, apply nipple clamps and then re-connect video. You can do this in reverse again if needed, taking off the clamps.

Finally, in the last hour of the call, try to swap to your biggest plug, while still on camera.

If you're really feeling brave or turned on at the end, make sure you're muted and use your wand to make yourself cum.

You did say not to hold back
I like this one. Can I modify it a little, though, and swing my leg over the arm rest of my chair instead of on my desk? (My desk is extremely unstable).

19F

Old 12-03-2020, 03:21 PM   #15
saturn.slut

REPORT:

Sorry I didn't report yesterday, I got kinda carried away in school work. Here is the report for what I did.

I started out by wearing a diaper and using it all throughout class. I'm glad I had it because I drank a lot of water and I don't think I would've made it to the end of class without it.

I also used my vibrator on low throughout the most of the three hour class and it felt like torture. It was super hard to keep a normal face, but I feel like a did a pretty good job of it (thankfully). But still, it was just enough stimulation to make me feel something, but not enough to provide any actual pleasure.

Near the end of class, I started edging. I edged three times, and in the last five minutes of class, I let myself orgasm. Once again, I barely was able to keep a straight face.

I didn't wear any clothes below my waist except for my diaper, and I was super terrified that my class would see. I don't think they did, though. Or if they did they didn't say anything.

I didn't get ready before my class, so I went through class in my glasses (I normally wear contacts), with my hair unbrushed, and in my pajamas (a Nightmare Before Christmas nightgown).

I wrote down the words "Know, take, into, because, from, would, come, only, think, also" and every time one of the words was said, I turned my vibrator on high for a few seconds. This happened more times than I can count and it only made things worse when I had to go back to the lowest setting.

I ate ice cubes throughout the class, but no one really said anything so either they didn't notice, or they thought it was normal.

Thank you for these, and I will do the remaining ones on Monday during my next class.

19F

The following user says Thank You to saturn.slut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school, school dares, zoom, zoom dares