Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-30-2019, 03:23 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default What is your ultimate fantasy?

I would love to be somewhere and end up just me and a group of young chavs who push me down and totally abuse me with golden showers, cumming all over me and using my holes to satisfy themselves like the guy in the white shirt in this video from about 1:16:55

https://xhamster.com/videos/the-wedd...4976#mlrelated

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 09-30-2019, 03:31 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
I would love to be somewhere and end up just me and a group of young chavs who push me down and totally abuse me with golden showers, cumming all over me and using my holes to satisfy themselves like the guy in the white shirt in this video from about 1:16:55

https://xhamster.com/videos/the-wedd...4976#mlrelated
My ultimate fantasy is a law passed making it legal for all nudists to be nude at all times . We would have to register as nudists which would mean if we are caught covering up in a public place we would be arrested for breaking nudist law .The only time we would be allowed something to wear is in winter and then we would be allowed to wear footwear and a full length coat but nothing else .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #3
slavenew

exposed, recorded and degraded by young fit males; laughed at, verbally humiliated and sexually abused. even on cam4 or chaturbate. exposing all the details about my life.
i hate myself for letting others to force me to do things on camera or online. im trying to stop so im sorry if i dont reply.
slavenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 06:41 PM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I'm actually kinda tame in what my ultimate fantasy is. Maybe after I do some more exploring I will have a more intense fantasy XD

My current fantasy is being tied up and played with/teased by a dom. I would want it to start a little softer and more sensual. Maybe some silk ties and feathers. And then switch to some actual rope. The whole time my partner talking to me and calling me things like his slut and his baby girl. Some spanking and other light impact to happen. Basically just having someone take control of me and use me in a somewhat soft manner.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to poetrylover828 for this post:
Old 10-01-2019, 01:56 AM   #5
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

wel some of my fantasys already came true but my fantasy now i want to have a mistress who will lock me in chastity untill i orgasm from anal alone and fucks me every day with a big strapon and after that i fuck her with a strapon so she still gets her orgasm every day and then when iv had my anal orgasm she tells me that she doesnt need to unlock me anymore cause we can both cum now

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 02:14 AM   #6
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Despite being 95% dominant, my ultimate fantasy at the moment is from my submissive side.

I would absolutely love to be rented out to a hen party as a human sex toy. They would get me for the weekend and they would get to use me however they wanted. They would be allowed to strap me down to the bed, and take turns riding me until I filled each with cum, then sitting on my face and forcing me to eat my cum out of their pussy while the next woman jumps on top of my cock. Or they could have me sit nicely beside them during dinner times, my ass filled with a massive dildo and my cock caged, sucking on each of their monster strapons in turn. Or they can strap me up to a tree outside, taking turns teasing and sucking my cock for hours at a time, turning my balls bluer and bluer every minute.

Basically, I’m used as their private sex toy, at their beck and call all weekend, abiding by their every command, and bringing each to orgasm whenever required.

So if you know any hens requiring entertainment for their hen night, let them get in touch 😊😊
Old 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM   #7
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Despite being 95% dominant, my ultimate fantasy at the moment is from my submissive side.

I would absolutely love to be rented out to a hen party as a human sex toy. They would get me for the weekend and they would get to use me however they wanted. They would be allowed to strap me down to the bed, and take turns riding me until I filled each with cum, then sitting on my face and forcing me to eat my cum out of their pussy while the next woman jumps on top of my cock. Or they could have me sit nicely beside them during dinner times, my ass filled with a massive dildo and my cock caged, sucking on each of their monster strapons in turn. Or they can strap me up to a tree outside, taking turns teasing and sucking my cock for hours at a time, turning my balls bluer and bluer every minute.

Basically, I’m used as their private sex toy, at their beck and call all weekend, abiding by their every command, and bringing each to orgasm whenever required.

So if you know any hens requiring entertainment for their hen night, let them get in touch 😊😊

Oh wow that sounds so hot. I'd love the same situation but for a stag party instead. There to be used by all the guys even the straight ones to service them in any way and letting them use me to drain their balls

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-01-2019, 06:13 AM   #8
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh wow that sounds so hot. I'd love the same situation but for a stag party instead. There to be used by all the guys even the straight ones to service them in any way and letting them use me to drain their balls
We could always work together on this, selling ourselves as a pair for weddings, birthdays, and Christmas parties. Imagine being tied naked to a bed in a room just off from the celebrations, and having couples coming through together, her climbing on top of me, pulling her panties to the side and riding my cock while he pulls his cock out of his suit, spreads your ass and fucks you hard and fast. Hell full would your ass be by the end of the night!! Hehe
Old 10-01-2019, 06:27 AM   #9
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
We could always work together on this, selling ourselves as a pair for weddings, birthdays, and Christmas parties. Imagine being tied naked to a bed in a room just off from the celebrations, and having couples coming through together, her climbing on top of me, pulling her panties to the side and riding my cock while he pulls his cock out of his suit, spreads your ass and fucks you hard and fast. Hell full would your ass be by the end of the night!! Hehe
Even better if they make me suck them off and swallow their load. I wonder who would get used the most? You by the girls or me by the guys?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 10-01-2019, 06:31 AM   #10
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Even better if they make me suck them off and swallow their load. I wonder who would get used the most? You by the girls or me by the guys?
Now this sounds like something we need to find out!!
Anyone need some entertainment for an event sometime soon?? 😂
Old 10-01-2019, 09:11 AM   #11
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Similar here.

Definitely the crazy long hen party but my face to be used as a throne for one of them at all times. They have to rotate but my face must always be in use.

Also that my dick and balls would be available for constant edging (but not allowed to cum) and they can even use them for stress relievers. Rough abuse encouraged. Nothing permanent, but rough enough that I’d be desperate to defend myself....except that isn’t possible bc I’m tied spread eagle.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #12
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Anyone else willing to confess their ultimate fantasy?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 11-06-2019, 08:01 AM   #13
Jajuju

Dan hits the spot, but nothing better then doing what he described with a partner watching,

Might try: Exposure and light blackmail games

Dislikes: Usual, scat, blood, public or permanent
Jajuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #14
the_diaper_darer

Even though every other person on this thread doesn’t have this fetish, my fantasy is to be forced to wear a short skirt or dress with thick diapers underneath out in public after being given an enema, and forced to walk around in my messy diapers.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:29 AM   #15
Felix645
Distinguished Member

My biggest fantasy would be this: First I would be tied up so Im fully at mercy from the person teasing me. Then I would get blindfolded and whispered in my ear "Lets have some fun". Then I would get a nice cock ring on my poor dick so it will stay rock hard during the procedure. Then my cock would be lubed up and my foreskin pulled back so that my glans is fully exposed. Then I only get slow strokes, just enough to get me to the edge veeery slowly. After some time it gets faster and faster until Im getting to the edge again and again and again. Occasionally there would be some cock head palming to remind me of my place. Then, after two hours of torturous edging ... It stops ... I feel the person coming close to my ear and whispering "You were a good boy today ... But no cumming for you today, maybe we will try tomorrow". So this procedure would be repeted several times of a few weeks before I would finally be granted release.

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Felix645 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, fantasy, fetish, ultimate