Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-16-2018, 05:25 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Excessive Orgasm Control

My normal Orgasm Control seems very popular so I thought I would do an alternative version based on a request I had from simhthmss.

In this version you are not asking when can you orgasm this is about when you have to orgasm.

You choose from the same sort of options below as Orgasm Control but instead of you being able to choose whether to orgasm at that time or not in this version you have to orgasm.

All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2. Which sex you are
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 01-19-2018 at 04:28 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #2
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Originally Posted by MakingMyWayDowntown
Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: The length of 2018, preferably.
2. Which sex you are: Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 1, I am used to being denied for extreme periods of time and don’t want that to change.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? A mix, honestly with more spoiled than full of possible.
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: No pictures but will right reports in blog form or PM, whatever you desire.

Hi there

So you're going for the excessive orgasm control. Can you put the request on the thread too please? It helps others to choose their level.

For 2018 you chose level 1 so that means you have to orgasm once per month. If you wish to orgasm at any other time that is up to you but you must have at least one orgasm every month.

In your signature you mention 20 edges and 20 clit spanks so for you your orgasm day is the 20th of each month. On the 20th between 6:00 and 8:00 am or pm you must make yourself orgasm. No excuses and as you said no pass card there can be no exceptions.

To decide if it will be a spoiled or full orgasm you must roll a die and a 6 means you have a full orgasm anything else means a spoilt one. But you can influence those odds by not peeing on the 19th.

After you wake up on the 19th and have your morning pee the clock starts counting. Get to 5 hours without peeing and you need a 5 or a 6 for a full orgasm. Get to 6 hours and a 4, 5 or a 6 gives you a full orgasm. Last 8 hours and a 3, 4, 5 or 6 gives you a full orgasm on the 20th. But if you pee yourself, even a dribble then its a spoiled orgasm.

I hope you have fun and remember to send me a report each month and post it as a blog with a link from your signature so others can read it.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 01-17-2018 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #3
pj17

1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - nope, otherwise I'll end up chickening out
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - report (via PM)

EDIT - Other stuff you might like to know:
I'm really into (dirty) underwear and you can feel free to set other requirements/rules too
Limits are anything public, permanent, illegal, disgusting or dangerous

Last edited by pj17; 01-16-2018 at 10:26 AM.
pj17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #4
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj17 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - nope, otherwise I'll end up chickening out
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - report (via PM)

EDIT - Other stuff you might like to know:
I'm really into (dirty) underwear and you can feel free to set other requirements/rules too
Limits are anything public, permanent, illegal, disgusting or dangerous
Hi PJ and welcome to my new thread of forced orgasms. I see you've gone for level 10 so I hope your balls are nice and full because you will be cumming almost every day hehe

Every day except Thursday and Sunday is an orgasm day. Either between 7:00-8:00am or pm or 11:30-midnight you have to wank and cum on every other day so that is 5 orgasms over 5 different days. That means you have to have one today!

As you specifically mentioned dirty underwear you must also either cum in your underwear or use them to clean yourself up in case your orgasm is with another person hehe. But don't throw the undies in the laundry because you can only change your underwear on the Thursday and the Sunday the rest of the time you get to wear those sexy cum filled undies.

But this is a level 10 so 5 orgasms a week is not enough. You must also have 2 other orgasms. You can decide whether to have these orgasms on an orgasm day or the Thursday or Sunday. However for these 2 orgasms you must remove your undies and gag on them whilst you orgasm in a sock and use one sock for each orgasm. You must then roll a die and the socks stay on for that many days.

So level 10 gives you 14 orgasms in 14 days. Have fun and remember the report.

N.B. For other darers level 10 is not always 1 orgasm per day but it may be slightly more or slightly less

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-18-2018, 07:38 AM   #5
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I thought there would be more takers requesting forced orgasms.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-18-2018, 08:42 AM   #6
slavebio

Default control

1. How long you want the rules to last ---- 1 week
2. Which sex you are --- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) ---10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? --- full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. --- no pass
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -- will do pictures
slavebio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:32 AM   #7
Glam&Gore

- 1hour
2. Which sex you are
-Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms)
-full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.
-I’d like passcards
-a report

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Glam&Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:08 PM   #8
thisguy11

3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) --- 9
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. --- no
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -- report

You can set other rules too if you want

Likes: edging, orgasm control, multiple orgasms, bondage, light anal, predicament
Dislikes: pee drinking, cum eating, toothpaste, post-orgasm
Limits: scat, full public, x-dressing, social suicide, face, messy
thisguy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:54 PM   #9
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

sign me up

1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks.
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 8, i'd like some days to have more orgasms than would be pleasurable.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? A mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: One pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: No pictures but will right reports in blog form

Please can you add a dice and a metronome!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 07:22 PM   #10
slave slut lanie

Hello,

I would love some please.

1. How long you want the rules to last -2 weeks, and maybe longer...
2. Which sex you are- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) -10.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? -whatever pleases you
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.- no pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -both, whatever pleases you.

I'm very looking forward to this.
slave slut lanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #11
Mrslutman

I'd like to try this, it seems fun

1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 week
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - mix please!
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - I would like a pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Will report

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 04:03 AM   #12
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavebio View Post
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) ---10
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. --- no pass
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -- will do pictures
Hiya Slavebio

1 week at level 10 means 7 orgasms for you. Your orgasm times are 10:00-11:00 am or pm every day for the next week. You may miss a maximum of 1 day but the next day you must have 2 consecutive orgasms and they must be into the underwear you then wear for 24 hours. Pic proof required if you do this

You get 1 pass card allowing you to miss 1 forced orgasm day but to do it you will have to do something I've seen you offer on threads. To be let off one orgasm you must send me a full frontal naked picture including face. I will PM you my email hehe

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 04:07 AM   #13
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glam&Gore View Post
- 1hour
2. Which sex you are
-Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms)
-full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.
-I’d like passcards
-a report
I don't think you quite get the thread idea 1 hour at level 7 with passcards???

For you it is just a simple one then you have to orgasm 7 times in one hour but as a reminder of how horny you got you must leave your panties on the whole time and then wear them for the rest of the day

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 04:12 AM   #14
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy11 View Post
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) --- 9
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. --- no
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -- report

You can set other rules too if you want
Hiya ThisGuy11 nice to see you on one of my threads again.

So level 9 means you have to have 6 orgasms in the next 7 days. The only days which you are not allowed to orgasm on are Sunday and Tuesday. Every other day you have to orgasm between 6:30-7:30 am or pm. But to make it interesting you must roll a die and that is how many orgasms you must have in each session but 3 is the maximum. If you run out of orgasms you must edge instead until the 7 days are up.

Don't forget that report

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 04:22 AM   #15
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
sign me up

1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks.
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 8, i'd like some days to have more orgasms than would be pleasurable.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? A mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: One pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: No pictures but will right reports in blog form

Please can you add a dice and a metronome!
Another horny little wanker hehe. Hello Reptile

Level 8 for 2 weeks should mean 10 orgasms. But per your comments there will not be a number that will be decided by fate. Every day except Friday you have to have a masturbation session without fail. Because the number of orgasms could be very random you may choose the orgasm times.

Each session you have to roll 2 dice and that is how many orgasms you will have to have. If you score 3 or less then the orgasm will also be at the speed set by your metronome. Roll a die and multiply it by 20 and that is the bpm speed you need to masturbate at.

Before each orgasm you must flip a coin, heads its a full orgasm and tails is a ruined one

Remember to do the report and post back on here and send me a PM with the link if it is a blog

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, orgasm, orgasm control